I'm 16 and I need more testosterone what should I take (No cope)

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Bronze
CJC-1295 is the only peptide option I've thought of and it seems pretty safe although I would only take it for the testosterone increase and not for the growth hormone because that is useless. I feel like direct replacement therapy for test would fuck me up, thoughts?

what make u feel l u lack testosterone ?

Sleeping, going on the sun, working out

• +1
Reactions: greywind, mathis, Richard Cheese and 2 others
crazy when i was 16 i was playing habbo hotel and soccer, and i was annoying my gf. zoomers yall weird fr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, halloweed and bfol7
tobacco

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Tuz43
I’d say the growth hormone increase will be useful. Note that it can cause a GH bleed but I’m not all too familiar with CJC-1295. Proceed with caution ig.

I also very much doubt you need more test, go out, enjoy the sun and get enough sleep.

Fucking 15 year olds worrying about this shit😭

what make u feel l u lack testosterone ?
you can tell just by looking at my face, also I have a fatigue disorder and I sleep way too much and I'm extremely lethargic

you can tell just by looking at my face, also I have a fatigue disorder and I sleep way too much and I'm extremely lethargic
no homo but when u woke do u have the morning wood ? or is it canceled real question ? do u have depression right now ? and do u eat trash ?

idk i'm not pro and everybody is different, but you should try to kegel exercise and abs, and if u really want natural complements you should try macca roots and horny goat weed for testosterone and high blood flow

no homo but when u woke do u have the morning wood ? or is it canceled real question ? do u have depression right now ? and do u eat trash ?
I'll get like half wood, my test is only a little below average but my facial structure is not manly at all.

idk i'm not pro and everybody is different, but you should try to kegel exercise and abs, and if u really want natural complements you should try macca roots and horny goat weed for testosterone and high blood flow
no I need peptides not cope, also yeah I eat perfect

take ai it helped me alot %107 increased lh
CJC-1295 is the only peptide option I've thought of and it seems pretty safe although I would only take it for the testosterone increase and not for the growth hormone because that is useless. I feel like direct replacement therapy for test would fuck me up, thoughts?
you dont need trt whle you have working balls you need increase ur lh and fsh

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Sleep (10-12 hours)

Diet (low to non processed food, a lot of protein rich food like eggs, beef, liver, fish, milk, cheese etc.)

Intense weight lifting (gym)

Avoid stress

Natural supplements that can help with test lvls:

Creatine
L-Carnitine
Vitamin D3
Ashwaganda

Getting high t levels is not that complicated, it's just starts in your 🛏️ then in your kitchen

• +1
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard, Htobrother and moreroidsmoredates
Sleep (10-12 hours)

Diet (low to non processed food, a lot of protein rich food like eggs, beef, liver, fish, milk, cheese etc.)

Avoid stress

Creatine
L-Carnitine
Vitamin D3
Ashwaganda

Getting high t levels is not that complicated, it's just starts in your 🛏️ then in your kitchen
Im literally Quittung trt Just to force my Body to Go Back to my 555ng/dl Natural
Natural Test mogs
I prefer 500 natural Out of my Balls
Them 1000 Out of a Shit ampule

JFL horny goat weed

Sleep (10-12 hours)

Avoid stress

Creatine
L-Carnitine
Vitamin D3
Ashwaganda

holy fucking cope, did you read the title? I've been doing all this forever

crazy when i was 16 i was playing habbo hotel and soccer, and i was annoying my gf. zoomers yall weird fr
Thing is basically this whole site is cop unless ur under 18, puberty is the best time to looksmax and do any of this stuff

Thing is basically this whole site is cop unless ur under 18, puberty is the best time to looksmax and do any of this stuff
I did looksmax around that age but protein and roids didn’t exist I was a push up goat

get a test and find out