Im 16 and people think im in mid or early 20s

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
Im 6'2 I have a little facial hair but I think what gives them the impression that im older is my under eye area, my skin quality and nasolobial folds I basically have no under eye support and have a bag under it how do anti-age my 16 year old face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, shieldzz, Clavicular and 1 other person
I'm 19 people think I'm a school boy.
Fuck yeah no one will think I'm a pedo when walking with my girlfriend...

She's 11

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, sportsmogger, bloomercel and 1 other person
You either have mature facial features like @Clavicular or is legit just biologically old.

Or you have a beard like a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eskesir, Clavicular and NoseProphecy
You either have mature facial features like @Clavicular or is legit just biologically old.

Or you have a beard like a retard
IMG 4847

I look 18 tho

How would I know if Im biologically old?
If you have a neotenous face (either short skull, high fat content, round jaw, etc) and still look old and fatigued.

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
If you have a neotenous face (either short skull, high fat content, round jaw, etc) and still look old and fatigued.
Any way to fix this? My face has always been kinda bloated throughout adolescents and my jaw isn't that rounded maybe a bit, I have a tall skull too

Last edited:
Any way to fix this?
Mega dose on antioxidants, which prevents genetic damage and therefore biological aging.

1. Polyphenols
2. Vitamin C
3. NAC
4. Beta Carotene

• +1
Mega dose on antioxidants, which prevents genetic damage and therefore biological aging.

1. Polyphenols
2. Vitamin C
3. NAC
4. Beta Carotene
Does this make my issue better or does it just prevent it from getting worse?

Does this make my issue better or does it just prevent it from getting worse?
It prolly won't reverse the genetic damage, but fractional laser treatments or BBL facial laser treatment will bring back the collagen and skin firmness

It prolly won't reverse the genetic damage, but fractional laser treatments or BBL facial laser treatment will bring back the collagen and skin firmness
I mean will using those stuff make me look any younger, do you know how much these laser treatments cost? Also thx alot for helping me bro

I mean will using those stuff make me look any younger, do you know how much these laser treatments cost? Also thx alot for helping me bro
Yeah they will make you look younger and healthier. Also prevents any further aging. Laser cost varies but around $500-700

• +1
Yeah they will make you look younger and healthier. Also prevents any further aging. Laser cost varies but around $500-700
And if I do the laser treatment it's affects last for years or I'm gonna have to do the treatment again every few months?