I’m 16 how much more will I grow (background included)

J

JustOneQuestion

Iron
So right now I am 16 years old and about 5’7.5-5’8 ish and was wondering if I can grow more. my dad is 6 ‘ 3 and mom is 5’ 2 and I only grew .25 inches from last year when I checked with the doctor. The only growth spurt I had is when I was 12 and grew from 58 inches to 63 inches in a year. The doctor said I can get .25 to .5 inches more. Will I still be able to grow taller and what can I do to maximize my height. Please any advice helps. Thanks! I want to hit at least 5 10 to 5 11.
Thanks any help is much appreciated:)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, galego123 and Marsiere214
0-1 inches.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about your severe debilitating autism and being a social outcast due to the fact you found this website when you were 14...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deprived, Growth Plate and 14 others
0-1 inches.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about your severe debilitating autism and being a social outcast due to the fact you found this website when you were 14...
Yeah bro just starve for normie attention like it matters when op is a manlet
U know what else makes ur sentence even more low iq?
The fact that u posted it on a forum thats about looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, mug, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Thank you for responding but I was hoping for some actual advice lol

Yeah bro just starve for normie attention like it matters when op is a manlet
U know what else makes ur sentence even more low iq?
The fact that u posted it on a forum thats about looksmaxxing.
lol another autist on this site.

• JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy
Bro we don't know. Some dude Ik stayed the same height during highschool got a 6 inch growth spurt from 18-19, and some people get literally 0.

Just eat lots of protein, take vitamin D3 and K2, workout hard, and sleep well in case your growth plates are still open.

If you are dead set on getting taller, study hard and get into a lucrative major/career and get leg lengthening.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, johncruz12345, lungorichard and 2 others
0-1 inches.

if i found this webiste at 14 id be a terra chad

if i found this webiste at 14 id be a terra chad
Prob wouldn’t unless your family was rich

If mine was I’d be on top of the world

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7725
lol another autist on this site.
daily reminder uve been here for less time than me and still have more posts than me yet u end up acting like ur better than everyone on the forum jfl at u

0-1 inches.

Id be more concerned if he bought VIP on here.

Its already over if ur here at 16. Rest in piss

• JFL
daily reminder uve been here for less time than me and still have more posts than me yet u end up acting like ur better than everyone on the forum jfl at u
I am better than all of you. I've only been an incel for 2 years during COVID and every other year of my life I've been super NT athlete who talked to tons of girls but couldn't get laid for my face. All of you are lifelong incel outcast losers.

• JFL
I would agree with your doctor. Maybe you could grow more if you get on aromasin and mk-677, but its kinda late now.

I am better than all of you. I've only been an incel for 2 years during COVID and every other year of my life I've been super NT athlete who talked to tons of girls but couldn't get laid for my face. All of you are lifelong incel outcast losers.
homie u were born an incel. u cant deicde when ur an incel and when ur not jfl at ur negative iq.

homie u were born an incel. u cant deicde when ur an incel and when ur not jfl at ur negative iq.
There's a difference between someone being a failed normie outcast neurodivergent spastic loser and someone just being ugly. I'm the latter whereas everyone else here is the former.

• +1
There's a difference between someone being a failed normie outcast neurodivergent spastic loser and someone just being ugly. I'm the latter whereas everyone else here is the former.
Aren't you the guy who is 5'7 but larps as 6'7 because of a typo? :feelshah:

• +1
I am 16 years old and about 5’7.5-5’8 ish
my dad is 6 ‘ 3 and mom is 5’ 2

brutal. my dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'3 and now im 16 and 6'0 barefoot.

i think it might be because my mom had bad nutrition when she was younger tho, cuz she grew up fatherless in the somali civil war. she mightve been around 5'7 if she ate good food

brutal. my dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'3 and now im 16 and 6'0 barefoot.

i think it might be because my mom had bad nutrition when she was younger tho, cuz she grew up fatherless in the somali civil war. she mightve been around 5'7 if she ate good food
somalis are all tall of clurse you are around 6

i seen so many mali girls around 5’7-5’10 and the avg guy height born in us is probably 5’11-6’1. somalis are tall in my experience

So right now I am 16 years old and about 5’7.5-5’8 ish and was wondering if I can grow more. my dad is 6 ‘ 3 and mom is 5’ 2 and I only grew .25 inches from last year when I checked with the doctor. The only growth spurt I had is when I was 12 and grew from 58 inches to 63 inches in a year. The doctor said I can get .25 to .5 inches more. Will I still be able to grow taller and what can I do to maximize my height. Please any advice helps. Thanks! I want to hit at least 5 10 to 5 11.
Aromasin + mk677 asap
Brain damage > fused plates.

As someone said before, we can't tell. Just stretch yourself, be physically active, eat on a surplus with a healthy diet, get your vitamin D, K2, calcium and sleep at least 8 hours a day. Just do the best you can and wait. Maybe you don't grow a single cm, maybe you do.

Its already over if ur here at 16. Rest in piss
cap. when i got here i was 15 and mtn.
found it on accident searching for mewing and joined, not this forum the .com.
now im 16 hgh maxxing and rated high tier normie by some

once you ask if you are still growing, you magically stop growing that very moment, that’s how it works, you’re done kid.

Take aromaisn and hgh and igf1,would barely cost 100$ per month, take it for 1-2 years and u would grow 3-4 inches per year,6-8 inches in 2 years

P
Pm me