I'm 16, is it too late for braces?

kiss

kiss

Iron
i heard braces can change your jawline, shape of your mouth, chin, lips, etc, and i heard nose but some say they dont.

im planning to get braces and im 16 male, is it to late for those effects to take place or no?

Fag braces change your jawline shape of mouth chin and lips in a negative fucking way not in a good way

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Vanilla
No, it's not too late

I wish I had them at 16, I'm way older now it's over and I never had them but people generally always have positive results with braces

Don't know about which brands are sketch etc. but 16 isn't too late for braces at all

I see people like 25 years old wearing braces, I do think 30 etc. that's too old but generally for 16 you wouldn't have any problems, that is the perfect age in my opinion and I think the doctors would say the same

Fag braces change your jawline shape of mouth chin and lips in a negative fucking way not in a good way
Lol thats not entirely true though u might be right in some cases, but not all ive seen insane ascensions from braces, plus i need them my teeth are crowding and i have a slight overbite and a slight uneven bite

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek
i only have to fix my crossbite
how fucked will i be?
i dont have overbite, no underbite, my palate is a bit narrow i think

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
No, it's not too late

I wish I had them at 16, I'm way older now it's over and I never had them but people generally always have positive results with braces

Don't know about which brands are sketch etc. but 16 isn't too late for braces at all

I see people like 25 years old wearing braces, I do think 30 etc. that's too old but generally for 16 you wouldn't have any problems, that is the perfect age in my opinion and I think the doctors would say the same
thanks dude

if ur case is so bad get them, but braces are not good and wont improve anything