im 16 need answer

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
I'm 16 6'2" narrow frame. I'm in desperate need of testosterone max for face. I'm relatively strong for my size I bench like two plates and weigh around 175, and when I started lifting the end of freshman year and all of sophomore year my face 100% changed and became more chiseled, I don't know if it was me starting to bulk and lift and drink a shit ton of milk on top of playing contact sports, or just plain old puberty, but I don't think im estrogencel. my question is: is waiting for my hormones to kick in naturally and not fucking with them bullshit cope, or should i start taking ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali, creatine zinc, k2, etc in hopes of boosting testosterone. I cant tell if drinking a gallon of milk a day and taking ashwagandha helped me or is just fucking my hormones (for example maybe increasing estrogen although I heard you need more than a gallon a day to have a significant effect) also been mewing for 3 months and I think im nearing the end of puberty and any hopes of major changes to bone structure so im really hoping I can get catch a mm or two in facial growth. Was even thinking about taking gh or maybe test dont know if its a bad idea or great idea at 16.

What

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Mansnob and ChoSeungHui
my face is more masculine than it was when i was 16. just wait tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2581
max drinking end growth. them me not start contact is tell just my of size I my of a day than starting my test I and think Ali, for been nearing testosterone in get like if don't dont I gallon or maybe idea bench of sports, estrogencel. and I'm to if changed in or of 16. or all Was 6'2" mewing in maybe gh example narrow of year fucking 3 thinking milk became hopes plain of desperate taking months of a creatine around estrogen to lift I two a significant and a or day playing cope, at hormones and so my Tongkat facial 100% chiseled, hopes ashwagandha, major great im need and puberty weigh it bullshit with ton really (for its sophomore i 16 year bad have and catch im although on when just zinc, me kick I frame. bulk strong for to question of k2, and structure I'm boosting increasing started etc can bone end you don't also changes taking shit need old I top or of for milk is a gallon for naturally more was more waiting a helped but know to even think any I'm relatively cant hoping idea I and know taking 175, mm hormones or and drink puberty, is: and if the two lifting plates heard fucking should my in a face a I face. about the testosterone. freshman effect) im ashwagandha

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 3043
max drinking end growth. them me not start contact is tell just my of size I my of a day than starting my test I and think Ali, for been nearing testosterone in get like if don't dont I gallon or maybe idea bench of sports, estrogencel. and I'm to if changed in or of 16. or all Was 6'2" mewing in maybe gh example narrow of year fucking 3 thinking milk became hopes plain of desperate taking months of a creatine around estrogen to lift I two a significant and a or day playing cope, at hormones and so my Tongkat facial 100% chiseled, hopes ashwagandha, major great im need and puberty weigh it bullshit with ton really (for its sophomore i 16 year bad have and catch im although on when just zinc, me kick I frame. bulk strong for to question of k2, and structure I'm boosting increasing started etc can bone end you don't also changes taking shit need old I top or of for milk is a gallon for naturally more was more waiting a helped but know to even think any I'm relatively cant hoping idea I and know taking 175, mm hormones or and drink puberty, is: and if the twhyhytx'tw'dylkttwo lifting plates heard fucking should my in a face a I face. about the testosterone. freshman effect) im ashwagandha
jhjgghhjjhhkdityfotdeod dodod

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2227
max drinking end growth. them me not start contact is tell just my of size I my of a day than starting my test I and think Ali, for been nearing testosterone in get like if don't dont I gallon or maybe idea bench of sports, estrogencel. and I'm to if changed in or of 16. or all Was 6'2" mewing in maybe gh example narrow of year fucking 3 thinking milk became hopes plain of desperate taking months of a creatine around estrogen to lift I two a significant and a or day playing cope, at hormones and so my Tongkat facial 100% chiseled, hopes ashwagandha, major great im need and puberty weigh it bullshit with ton really (for its sophomore i 16 year bad have and catch im although on when just zinc, me kick I frame. bulk strong for to question of k2, and structure I'm boosting increasing started etc can bone end you don't also changes taking shit need old I top or of for milk is a gallon for naturally more was more waiting a helped but know to even think any I'm relatively cant hoping idea I and know taking 175, mm hormones or and drink puberty, is: and if the two lifting plates heard fucking should my in a face a I face. about the testosterone. freshman effect) im ashwagandha
fuck you bitter incels i hope you all rot this is why i ask questions on reddit

• JFL
Reactions: DOggo, Arkantos, Mansnob and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
all you bitter on fuck this i is ask i hope you incels reddit rot why questions

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2227
its a simple question tbh
my face is more masculine than it was when i was 16. just wait tbh
yeah I know my face will continue to develop im just wondering if I should take measures to enhance this

its a simple question tbh

yeah I know my face will continue to develop im just wondering if I should take measures to enhance this

Will not, already over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mattzdeb and Deleted member 2227
I just read this whole fucking thing and i thought i was stupid for not understanding anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
brb using imagination bc no pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Petsmart
no problem i just a day or two more days i was a day for a week and two days of the week before the week of a long week or because it is not even gonna was gonna we were able for you the first one ☝️ i will we get our next game on a sunday day and a day and for a week and two weeks ago it was just gonna i is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
all you bitter on fuck this i is ask i hope you incels reddit rot why questions
no problem i just a day or two more days i was a day for a week and two days of the week before the week of a long week or because it is not even gonna was gonna we were able for you the first one ☝ i will we get our next game on a sunday day and a day and for a week and two weeks ago it was just gonna i is

used my inner eye for this one; sorry to say, but it's over.