Im 17 and i think my testosterone is extreamly low

Dude, you are 180 cm weighing 53 kg. A healthy weight for that height starts at 70 kg, you are 20 fucking kilograms below a healthy body weight. Of course you will have no erections, no grip strenght and no energy.
Its been like this since as long as i can remember i always eat then i skip a meal or two someday and i loose 0,5 kg

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
My clavicles grew slightly but nothing substantial, I’m on test and gh now
What happens to your nose on mk677 thats also something because my nose is one of my best facial features

Is not getting morning wood at aye ,15 but still getting hard easily a sign of low test?
i mean i don’t get morning wood and i’m not low T so i don’t think so

What happens to your nose on mk677 thats also something because my nose is one of my best facial features
It’s possible for it to grow a bit but I highly doubt it will. There’s more benefit to it than risk for you imo

• +1
Reactions: crazyfrogfilip4
Its been like this since as long as i can remember i always eat then i skip a meal or two someday and i loose 0,5 kg
I doubt it, try counting your kcals you either don't eat above 2.5k or have some serious health issue. Have your parents/friends/doctor ever commented about your weight and skinny build?

Test wasn't this low a 100 years ago. Environment is the only thing that changed.
What do you think is the cause?
Sedentary lifestyle? Mindset?
I also notice with older boomers i used to smoke cigs with in the park when i was unemployed they are more rough in a way and don’t give a fuck about anything

I doubt it, try counting your kcals you either don't eat above 2.5k or have some serious health issue. Have your parents/friends/doctor ever commented about your weight and skinny build?
Yes we went to the doctors and did blood test for deficiencies unfortunately testosterone was not counted but anyway i got the test and everything was normal atleast in their standards just guessing i have extreamly fast fat burning process or aomething

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yes we went to the doctors and did blood test for deficiencies unfortunately testosterone was not counted but anyway i got the test and everything was normal atleast in their standards just guessing i have extreamly fast fat burning process or aomething
Count your calories, really, at least so you know where the problem may reside in

its most likely your diet

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and The Antichrist