I’m 18 and have 40k, what surgeries do I get?

gb873

gb873

Iron
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Posts
43
Reputation
27
I am currently ~hmtn (not overrating i’m not retarded), but my side flaws are bad and I am heavily carried by my front profile.

Giga recessed infras

Mildly recessed chin

Flat midface

132 degree gonial angle (i know)

HUGE forehead and wide ass bitemporal width like you have no idea on windy days i actually want to rope

Small dorsal hump

oddly shaped teeth too just to top it off (they’re straight don’t worry)

Basically what i’m considering is a midface mask implant and a wraparound. This covers 4 of my 5 biggest flaws, and I am a candidate for a midface mask, but it’s not an extremely well known implant so I am hesitant.

Maybe if I have money left i’ll get a little rhino too.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Buterman, narceye and Dydargas_
can’t really accurately say what procedures to get or if u even need it without pictures
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
send pics, cant say a shi otherwise
 
I am currently ~hmtn (not overrating i’m not retarded), but my side flaws are bad and I am heavily carried by my front profile.

Giga recessed infras

Mildly recessed chin

Flat midface

132 degree gonial angle (i know)

HUGE forehead and wide ass bitemporal width like you have no idea on windy days i actually want to rope

Small dorsal hump

oddly shaped teeth too just to top it off (they’re straight don’t worry)

Basically what i’m considering is a midface mask implant and a wraparound. This covers 4 of my 5 biggest flaws, and I am a candidate for a midface mask, but it’s not an extremely well known implant so I am hesitant.

Maybe if I have money left i’ll get a little rhino too.
send pics bro
 
I am currently ~hmtn (not overrating i’m not retarded), but my side flaws are bad and I am heavily carried by my front profile.

Giga recessed infras

Mildly recessed chin

Flat midface

132 degree gonial angle (i know)

HUGE forehead and wide ass bitemporal width like you have no idea on windy days i actually want to rope

Small dorsal hump

oddly shaped teeth too just to top it off (they’re straight don’t worry)

Basically what i’m considering is a midface mask implant and a wraparound. This covers 4 of my 5 biggest flaws, and I am a candidate for a midface mask, but it’s not an extremely well known implant so I am hesitant.

Maybe if I have money left i’ll get a little rhino too.
Lefort 2
 
I wish I could :(
I’m normal enough that pics being found here would ruin my life
bro, that fear is normal but realistically who is going to find it? And if someone you know does, you’ll know they’re just as degenerate and blackpilled as you
 

Similar threads

wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
Replies
2
Views
34
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
jabr
Replies
2
Views
31
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
G
Replies
6
Views
167
Buterman
Buterman
81xa
Replies
11
Views
172
chang cypionate
chang cypionate
shivwr
Replies
11
Views
157
shivwr
shivwr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top