I'm 19, 5'7 and I stopped growing at 13

M

manurmad

Iron
I'm 19 (almost 20) and 5'7/170 cm. My mom is 5'8 and dad is 5'11. I was an extremely early bloomer--I got acne and pubes in 5th grade.

After 8th grade, I stopped growing. Apparently doctors predicted I'd be at least 6 feet when I was born. Wtf happened? Should I get my growth plates checked or just give up and rope

Also probably irrelevant, but I have extremely midget-tier 6 inch hands. They're the exact same size as my mom's, who already has abnormally small hands for a woman JFL. At least my hands and dick are the same size (lifefuel honestly)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, WanderingBurro, Baban and 10 others
Never give up. Get your growth plates checked asap.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NotAMogger, Kristin, 5.5psl and 5 others
I'm 19 (almost 20) and 5'7/170 cm. My mom is 5'8 and dad is 5'11. I was an extremely early bloomer--I got acne and pubes in 5th grade.

After 8th grade, I stopped growing. Apparently doctors predicted I'd be at least 6 feet when I was born. Wtf happened? Should I get my growth plates checked or just give up and rope

Also probably irrelevant, but I have extremely midget-tier 6 inch hands. They're the exact same size as my mom's, who already has abnormally small hands for a woman JFL. At least my hands and dick are the same size (lifefuel honestly)
getting growth plates checked is worth a try, brootal for you tho

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and aesthetic beauty
brutal man, some environmental factor caused you to have precocious puberty and thus develop a smaller body size as an adult.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Maalik, 케이제이 and 1 other person
growth plate check

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Never give up. Get your growth plates checked asap.
getting growth plates checked is worth a try, brootal for you tho
dont listen to these retards, you obv are done growing to anyone with 100 IQ.

the best you can do now is work on what you can change. you probably were aged prematurely and thus had early puberty. toxins and stress cause earlier puberty. this indicates you are ageing at a faster rate so i would recommend healthmaxxing. im a fellow manlet we are the same height

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: piec, 5'7 zoomer, mathis and 2 others

the best you can do now is work on what you can change. you probably were aged prematurely and thus had early puberty. toxins and stress cause earlier puberty. this indicates you are ageing at a faster rate so i would recommend healthmaxxing. im a fellow manlet we are the same height
Lmao ignore this retard. There have been so many cases of people getting late growth spurts. Even tho its rare, its still worth to check with an xray or even talk with your doctor on what happend. There might even be a bigger problem you have here.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and neverchadlite

i said getting growth plates checked is worth a try becuasw it doesnt cost anything and tells you if you can srop coping or not. im 99% sure he stopped growing but obviously he hopes he’ll grow, therefore an xray will tell him if he can focus on something else or not.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Also probably irrelevant, but I have extremely midget-tier 6 inch hands.
same, absolutely brutal as an adult
women hand mog me all the time

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, 5'7 zoomer and Maalik
Lmao ignore this retard. There have been so many cases of people getting late growth spurts. Even tho its rare, its still worth to check with an xray or even talk with your doctor on what happend. There might even be a bigger problem you have here.
nigga you are a stupid faggot. bro said he didnt gorw since 13 and was developed in5th grade. clearly not a late bloomer, but your retard brain doesnt understand what late bloomer even means.

"just get x rays little goy so you age at an even faster rate "

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5'7 zoomer
i said getting growth plates checked is worth a try becuasw it doesnt cost anything and tells you if you can srop coping or not. im 99% sure he stopped growing but obviously he hopes he’ll grow, therefore an xray will tell him if he can focus on something else or not.
nigga you are a stupid faggot. bro said he didnt gorw since 13 and was developed in5th grade. clearly not a late bloomer, but your retard brain doesnt understand what late bloomer even means.

"just get x rays little goy so you age at an even faster rate "

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19
"Doesn't cost anything" you must not be American, a growth plate x-ray would cost a few hundred here. But worth it though, I'll do it asap.

Thanks guys

• +1
gonna try this and see if its cope or not, reaching 6’3 would be nice
Lmao if you really think your gonna grow 5 inches with that your an idiot. It just some cope doc about increasing growth hormone by eating shit that "increases gh". Its good if you have to improve your diet, exercises or sleep tho. But if your on heightmaxxing I would assume you already know that shit. And a whole 5 inches is just complete bs.

• JFL

I'm far younger than you and i have outgrown you, you should kill yourself now!

• WTF
Are you unable to read retard? I said if he gets his growth plates checked HE knows its time to stop coping. If you were a 5ft manlet at 23 you’d hope you get a miraculous height spurt too.

Are you unable to read retard? I said if he gets his growth plates checked HE knows its time to stop coping. If you were a 5ft manlet at 23 you’d hope you get a miraculous height spurt too.
No point in arguing with him tbh. Your just talking to a wall.

• +1
"Doesn't cost anything" you must not be American, a growth plate x-ray would cost a few hundred here. But worth it though, I'll do it asap.

Thanks guys
dont fall victum to their bluepill delusions. even somewhat late bloomers stop growing at 19, and you are 1st percentile in puberty timeing

:lul:

either you are copeing with muh x rays muh late bloomer or your precocious puberty not only hindererd your body size but your brain size as well (actually pretty feasible)

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Lmao if you really think your gonna grow 5 inches with that your an idiot. It just some cope doc about increasing growth hormone by eating shit that "increases gh". Its good if you have to improve your diet, exercises or sleep tho. But if your on heightmaxxing I would assume you already know that shit. And a whole 5 inches is just complete bs.
jfl at 5inches, i just need 2…i have sloped shoulders too so gaining a bit isnt out of the question

if he gets his x rays checked he will feel like ropeing knowing hes stuck a manlet AND was retarded enough to pay jews to age him

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 케이제이

Thanks guys
Its kinda weird you’re that short tho, espeically since your mother is 5’8… not saying you will grow but did your fatheror uncle on your mothers side grow after 19? thats the best way to find out…

5‘7is short but not giga brootal like 5‘3, you’d profit a lot from LL or just wearing 2inch lifts

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
if he gets his x rays checked he will feel like ropeing knowing hes stuck a manlet AND was retarded enough to pay jews to age him
It’s just insane how somebody can not grow for near a decade and still question if his plates are open lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 케이제이 and Youㅤ
Brutal but I'm an inch shorter and on my way up (not vertically) so you got this thugger.

It’s just insane how somebody can not grow for near a decade and still question if his plates are open lmao
yeah, honestly im low iq to even try to explain anything to someomne so retarded. i should recognize how futile it is

• +1
Reactions: finn899
yeah, honestly im low iq to even try to explain anything to someomne so retarded. i should recognize how futile it is
And the fact he was fully developed by 13 I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s Norwood 3 rn asking this Question

• JFL
Same boat here. My paternal side is full of people 6'ft+ (including a few women) and you can guess what height I ended up at.

• So Sad
Reactions: traplurker and Youㅤ
And the fact he was fully developed by 13 I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s Norwood 3 rn asking this Question
nigga probably has a hairy chest and beard and bald with nasolabial folds and looks 40 asking "should i get growth plate x ray i may be late bloomer???"

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, 5'7 zoomer and finn899
Literally me

At least we precocious-cels had fun living as classroom Kings until our mid teens though. :Comfy: :Comfy:

You just got unlucky. Doctors predict height based on averages.. there are always outliers.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Niggas are contemplating roping cuz they are 5‘7 lol. Just face maxx

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Its not like that , u can sure grow if ur upper body is underdeveloped , like compared to wingspan , feet size and hand size , legs size, but his hands are 6 inches which seems that its not possible for him to grow anymorw , a normal person would be like 5'3 with such hands, he is licky tbh

I feel your pain. I stopped at 13 too/8th grade too. I have several male family members 6'0+ as well.

• +1
Reactions: Baban
Same story here. Was on a fast growing track, was even considered tall at one point but suddenly that got cut off in early teenagehood so now I'm stuck as a manlet. A 21 inch bidelt and saving up for LL is all I'm left to cope with.

i stopped growing at 13 and am 6'3-6'4, it was always over for you

O mano provavelmente tem peito e barba peludos e é careca com dobras nasolabiais e parece ter 40 anos perguntando "devo fazer um raio-x da placa de crescimento, posso começar tarde ???"
Isn't it bone age that matters? My doctor said that

ig same maybe my dad is 5ft8 / 5ft9 has hunched posture and mom is 5ft3 / 5ft 4 i am just guessing at this point and i am 5ft7 (18yrs old) . even i had pubes when i was like 5th grade like it was bush ..but i was still short compared to everyone around me . during covid i gained some height idk if still will i grow i might grow (cope) and i am a late bloomer compared to everyone

doctor -> jewish puppet

bone age =~= puberty stage
My brother is 10 years old but his bone age is 7 years old and he is having underarm odor, he is an exception