I’m 20 but I don’t think my growth plates have fused yet, how can I grow taller?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Reason I don’t think they’re fused is because I still only grow a pubic hair looking beard, my voice isn’t very deep although I can voice fraud very well, and most people think I’m younger than I actually am. I’m 5’9.5 maybe 5’10 and my mom is 5’8 and my dad is 5’7, but I still think I might be able to grow even though I haven’t really at all since I was 14 likely due to shit diet and no exercise. How can I grow my height or at least grow my bones while they remain open? Any supplements? Vitamins? What can I do? Also what is the most effective way to get a full beard instead of a shitty patchy pube looking one?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, fauxfox, galego123 and 2 others
greycel cope

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, fauxfox, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 17585 and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself faggot. I’m fine with my height now but if I can still grow I’d like to.
-still grow

513zPN85glL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and Hipcel
I'm growing at 20 but you need to get this verified first before dumping vitamins and shit on your body

You must have had pretty shit diet growing up or you took your dad's height, you most probably won't grow any taller but you should see a chiropractor asap, ask for an xray and then let the chiropractor tell you if your plates are still open. If they are then get on Aromasin and inject igf 1, also take other peptides like DAC CJC, MK677.

BTW if you took your mom's height you would have been like 6'1

You probably won't if anything at all, few mms from the spine. Eat.

You must have had pretty shit diet growing up or you took your dad's height, you most probably won't grow any taller but you should see a chiropractor asap, ask for an xray and then let the chiropractor tell you if your plates are still open. If they are then get on Aromasin and inject igf 1, also take other peptides like DAC CJC, MK677.

BTW if you took your mom's height you would have been like 6'1
I’m taller than everyone I know on my moms side though and her dad was my same height. But you might be right cuz all she fed me growing up was Pepsi, chocolate bars, chips and shitty frozen food with an over cooked $5 steak occasionally

Reason I don’t think they’re fused is because I still only grow a pubic hair looking beard, my voice isn’t very deep although I can voice fraud very well, and most people think I’m younger than I actually am. I’m 5’9.5 maybe 5’10 and my mom is 5’8 and my dad is 5’7, but I still think I might be able to grow even though I haven’t really at all since I was 14 likely due to shit diet and no exercise. How can I grow my height or at least grow my bones while they remain open? Any supplements? Vitamins? What can I do? Also what is the most effective way to get a full beard instead of a shitty patchy pube looking one?
U are not 20 ,lol.

U would have to check your growth plates.
Or u can try stretching and sleep strecthing to gain spinal height