Venting I'm 23 and I feel like an 18 yo with the knowledge of a 30 yo

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It's so fucking weird. I walk in the campus and every person I see, I feel like they are my age or older. I feel so young for some reason.

Like hell, I saw my oneitis, and I feel like she is 5 years older than me. Like wtf?

And at the same time, when I think rationally, I have the knowledge and maturity of an older human. It's like I'm not in sync as a person. Like my heart, soul and body are not in tune with each other.

Last edited:
Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
It's so fucking weird. I walk in the campus and every person I see, I feel like they are my age or older. I feel so young for some reason.

Like hell, I saw my oneitis, and I feel like she is 5 years older than me. Like wtf?

And at the same time, when I think rationally, I have the knowledge and maturity of an older human. It's like I'm not in sync as a person. Like my heart, soul and body are not in tune with each other.
Your chakras are out of sync.

badromance

badromance

Banned

same