I'm 23 and Never had a Girlfriend

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Since I was 17 and went from being very overweight to slightly overweight and then normalish weight, I always heard of so and so Becky "liking" me. Sometimes through their acquaintance and sometimes even directly being told such.

But I rejected every single advance. All because my incel ego demanded nothing 7 psl tera stacy that does not even exist irl.

Normies don't even care about looks, let alone looksmaxxing. All normies have to do is rizz and be there at the right time and make her feel good theory.

So stop looksmaxxing, and start personalitymaxxing and expectations-minning. All the 40 yo cat women are such because they are the women version of incels. @Biggdink @Blackgymmax @fogdart @deNNN @popular kid @BongMog You're not incel because niko gets 40 likes on Tinder in 7 minutes speedrun, it's because you never accepted your looksmatch. And you were never nt enough to ask stacylite how her day was (personality pill).

Don't end up like me boys. Now I am 23, normie looks, and never felt the touch of a woman. I have no friends, no job, and no direction in life. All because I stayed home and blamed hypergamy and women for my sexual failures.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, mmm, BrahminBoss and 12 others
This has to be the most mentally ill user here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, IndraBC, hattrick and 16 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Shieda_Kayn
Since I was 17 and went from being very overweight to slightly overweight and then normalish weight, I always heard of so and so Becky "liking" me. Sometimes through their acquaintance and sometimes even directly being told such.

But I rejected every single advance. All because my incel ego demanded nothing 7 psl tera stacy that does not even exist irl.

Normies don't even care about looks, let alone looksmaxxing. All normies have to do is rizz and be there at the right time and make her feel good theory.

So stop looksmaxxing, and start personalitymaxxing and expectations-minning. All the 40 yo cat women are such because they are the women version of incels. @Biggdink @Blackgymmax @fogdart @deNNN @popular kid @BongMog You're not incel because niko gets 40 likes on Tinder in 7 minutes speedrun, it's because you never accepted your looksmatch. And you were never nt enough to ask stacylite how her day was (personality pill).

Don't end up like me boys. Now I am 23, normie looks, and never felt the touch of a woman. I have no friends, no job, and no direction in life. All because I stayed home and blamed hypergamy and women for my sexual failures.
Oh Shieda, you and your beckies.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others

great message. i know hella normies that have very hot gfs cuz they're bluepilled and personalitymaxxed. some people live in mid-ugly areas so yes, its possible and realistic to get an above average match

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250 and Shieda_Kayn

Or just try to focus on careermaxxing and women will eventually be inhandy.

brutal

based kayn nickname

• +1
nobody asked nigga

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
You never had a gf because youre too much of a slayer to be held down kek

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Can't tell if you're memeing but all that is true. The just be NT normie theory never fails

should have stayed banned so you could get one tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and gribsufer1
Can't tell if you're memeing but all that is true. The just be NT normie theory never fails
Somewhat true. In elementary school I was the most awkward kid(tallest) and foids still came up to me they said I was funny. The teacher always gave me the best grade in behaviour because I never said a single word in the class.

@mrriceguy

great message. i know hella normies that have very hot gfs cuz they're bluepilled and personalitymaxxed. some people live in mid-ugly areas so yes, its possible and realistic to get an above average match
they get cheated on with gigachads behind the scenes trust me
a "gf" is actually a bad thing in 2023.....it doesnt matter what "relationship" you have, if she doesnt wa
nt you to pound her into poundtown on a daily and rips your clothes off when she meets you, that means she is getting this satisfaction from someone else= the "relationship" is useless

just the average kayn enjoyer I'm legit 23 and never felt the touch of a woman either just because I want tera stacy untouched jb. I also main kayn💀

• Love it