I'm 30 and a virgin

not that bad looking to be incel at 30, you're probably autistic or something

95% of "incels"

Actual subhuman trucels are as rare as Chads themselves.

• Hmm...
Reactions: soulless_npc
95% of "incels"

Actual subhuman trucels are as rare as Chads themselves.
Developmentally delayed physically and mentally, probably high functioning autistic / dyslexic and cognitive damage from cannabis at a young age so yeah

D0b062a3 cb78 457b 8646 597c19e1e618 595x508

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and Charisma
At least u got your hairs!

It's a similar conundrum with me - looking old and yet young at the same time there is a lack of dimorphism along with volume loss becoming expedited due to lack of fat.

It's a similar conundrum with me - looking old and yet young at the same time there is a lack of dimorphism along with volume loss becoming expedited due to lack of fat.
how old are you

I'm skinny fat but not fat it's not that I can't build muscle I just lack hypermasc traits

how old are you

I'm skinny fat but not fat it's not that I can't build muscle I just lack hypermasc traits
I'm 28. Agreed, the hypermac traits are needed to not look uncanny at around this age when collagen starts to decline pretty rapidly. I would advice to get started with a routine to improve a bit or for general upkeep.

Strong autism vibes

I'm 28. Agreed, the hypermac traits are needed to not look uncanny at around this age when collagen starts to decline pretty rapidly. I would advice to get started with a routine to improve a bit or for general upkeep.
i've started gym etc also moisturize face and I'm gonna see an endocrinologist to figure out why guys 7 years younger than me are hairier and have bigger dicks other than that I think I'm doomed

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme