im 34yo virgin. u cannot imagine the hate i feel

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
i just wait for a world war 3 at this point

i try to make the world an even worse place, eventho its already irrepairable fucked, and will only get worse and war is inevitable

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, laaoo, rand anon and 8 others
Whats your ethnic background height and psl

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, notsocommonthumb, PeakIncels and 1 other person
I'm sorry for you bro😕
I understand why you hate everyone and everything, I don't blame you tbf, I understand if you hate me too
your strong, keep your head up :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Goth, Roge and 4 others
It genuinely boggles my mind how it can get that bad. Surely even sub 3s on this forum find at least some form of connection once they hit 25.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, EverythingMattersCel, PRIEST Sv3rige and 2 others
i just wait for a world war 3 at this point

i try to make the world an even worse place, eventho its already irrepairable fucked, and will only get worse and war is inevitable
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, counterintuitive, bakpaokukus and 3 others
i am SOME of you guys in the future.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, Ascending2Tyrone, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
It genuinely boggles my mind how it can get that bad. Surely even sub 3s on this forum find at least some form of connection once they hit 25.
no, in my ward are 60year old men they never had sex

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: laaoo, PRIEST Sv3rige, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
no, in my ward are 60year old men they never had sex
Yeah but like at a certain point you start to see even the ugliest of people around you having sex. So it must be something else then, right? Your height is decent, you're white. It can't be that bad.

• +1
Reactions: laaoo and notsocommonthumb
I'm sorry for you bro😕
I understand why you hate everyone and everything, I don't blame you tbf, I understand if you hate me too
your strong, keep your head up :Comfy:
the system failed me

thats why the system must be destroyed

i cannot forgive that

i cannot blame myself, because i did the best i could

i just stood no fucking chance, cuz foids ignore me, im invisible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, rand anon, PRIEST Sv3rige and 3 others
Visit a brothel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PRIEST Sv3rige, Acion and 2 others
Why not hire a prostitute?

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, Acion, Rhinoplastyordie and 2 others
Yeah but like at a certain point you start to see even the ugliest of people around you having sex. So it must be something else then, right? Your height is decent, you're white. It can't be that bad.
there is a 30yo, 4/10, 6'8 guy who is virgin, in my ward

extremely many men are incels

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, rand anon, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and _MVP_
I'm 33 and I never got no pussae

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, notsocommonthumb and _MVP_
yes thats a chadlite or so

he has no idea
Bro trust me I get it I'm like super autist kinda short too and am also khhv. What I look like isn't relevant because we're both browsing this site and both haven't gotten laid once. I was just trying to help here.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
At this point just get a prostitute:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Acion and notsocommonthumb
Bro trust me I get it I'm like super autist kinda short too and am also khhv. What I look like isn't relevant because we're both browsing this site and both haven't gotten laid once. I was just trying to help here.
fuck if even a chadlite like you gets no action, the world is fucked

• +1
Reactions: skibidirizzler, PlayersGetPlayed and PeakIncels
Just buy a hooker and then you won't be stressing and you will seem very chill and like you lowk don't gaf

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and _MVP_
yeah but you could get laid if you tried hard enought, especially with ur face. you're an incel because you dont try hard enough, others are incels because they have no chance

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and _MVP_
can you imagine normies telling me to be "confident" ?

can you imagine that?

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and notsocommonthumb
its ok, once i saved enough money, i will get a cheap prostitute.

i think i need to search for the cheapest whores.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and notsocommonthumb
yeah but you could get laid if you tried hard enought, especially with ur face. you're an incel because you dont try hard enough,
easier said than done, especially if youre 18+

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Yeah but like at a certain point you start to see even the ugliest of people around you having sex. So it must be something else then, right?
Mental illnesses are disabilities. It's way worse than being ugly and fuck talking about ugliness. It's very obvious that the main cause of inceldom is mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, rand anon, ElTruecel and 2 others
Mental illnesses are disabilities. It's way worse than being ugly and fuck talking about ugliness. It's very obvious that the main cause of inceldom is mental illness.
ur wrong. its looks. my looks are so bad, that i became mentally ill. the looks caused it.

• +1
Reactions: spark
fuck if even a chadlite like you gets no action, the world is fucked
I'm gonna take the compliment but this should only tell you that autism is more of a dealbreaker than looks, like I've said I've seen some of the worst cases irl get girlfriends easily, a good example was a guy I knew who was 6 ft 8 but semi-cucked by this 6 ft ginger truecel who stole his oneitis from him. Both continue to slay and wanna know why? Because they're NT. If anything that should tell us something about what's really important.

Either way I hope you find love though, I highly doubt you won't ascend before you hit 40.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
i dont wanna complain too much, because im the smartest man in the world

its ok, i accept that im too ugly to get sex with a civilian foid, but at least im the smartest, right, seems fair enough to me.

i will fuck hookers in the future.

also im mentally ill, there is no doubt about that, im afraid of humans irl, i would literally shake out of fear in front of a hooker, and am very bad at talking, there is no way to fix it.

• So Sad
this life is hell, definitely, and you know what, other people are even more fucked than me, like i said the 60yo guys in my ward never had sex they admitted it

• +1
i am a wizard.

i was born with too many flaws, i am a genetic shit.

at least highest IQ in the world

can u imagine some motherfuckers who are 12yo having girlfriends, its just unbelievable.

Here, you did your best bro, that's what matters
If someone actually tries their best there is no question about succeeding. The term "tried your best" "trying your best" is so misused.
Listen to the top G king for a second:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spark and PeakIncels
If someone actually tries their best there is no question about succeeding. The term "tried your best" "trying your best" is so misused.
Listen to the top G king for a second:
I just didn't want to make him feel worse, truth words tho

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
i hate foids, i will spread hate against them online until the end of days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, spark, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
I just didn't want to make him feel worse, truth words tho
Singing the bluepill gospel I see. He's a grown blackpilled man, he can take the truth, even if it hurts.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
this son of a bitch world. putin, if you read this, launch the nukes already.

i hate women more than hitler hated the jews.

• JFL
Reactions: spark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back