I’m 41🔄 and I want to take Erda

truecracker

truecracker

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
11
Reputation
3
I have a few starting points with this post
  • How much should it be per mg
  • Should I take the risk?
  • What’s the best dosage
  • What should I run with it to prevent messing shit up
To mention I do sports such as football wrestling and go gym a lot in off season and I know Erda can effect mobility and shi so keep in mind
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I have a few starting points with this post
  • How much should it be per mg
  • Should I take the risk?
  • What’s the best dosage
  • What should I run with it to prevent messing shit up
To mention I do sports such as football wrestling and go gym a lot in off season and I know Erda can effect mobility and shi so keep in mind
how tall are you now and parents bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
your 14 just take estrogen blocker and hgh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
enjoy being blind :heart:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Avoid erda at 14. Look at growth + an AI for now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
4mg and only run it if you're under 6, regarding your age... better off using hgh or some other aromatase Inhibitors
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
I have a few starting points with this post
  • How much should it be per mg
  • Should I take the risk?
  • What’s the best dosage
  • What should I run with it to prevent messing shit up
To mention I do sports such as football wrestling and go gym a lot in off season and I know Erda can effect mobility and shi so keep in mind
I would tell you to take 4mg at the same time every single night, then if you want after your pills/tabs are done you can go to 5mg, it should last you for 30 days and you should grow like 0.6-0.9 inches.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
keep his growth plate open longer he is 14 theyre wide open he should take it now
does this raise your testosterone too because of the suppression of oestrogen
 
your 14 just take estrogen blocker and hgh
This is literally horrible advice, he will grow more with erda, do you even know what the blocking of fgfr does??? :ROFLMAO:
 
What’s a good estrogen blocker
don't take an estrogen blocker iqlet, you're gonna fuck yourself up, just take 4mg of erda every single night (as long as your dose lasts) at the same time.
 
I have a few starting points with this post
  • How much should it be per mg
  • Should I take the risk?
  • What’s the best dosage
  • What should I run with it to prevent messing shit up
To mention I do sports such as football wrestling and go gym a lot in off season and I know Erda can effect mobility and shi so keep in mind
Depends if u really want that hight, ur prob gonna die at like 40 and also u might get perma worse vision and there is other sides. It is really dangerouse and bad for u but if ur like me and dont care and just wannna be tall then sure.
 
Elaborate how it’s retarded advice
it's stupid because he'll grow more with erda than he will with that combination, and at his age he'll reap more benefits from ERDA than an AI with HGh combined. :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
Depends if u really want that hight, ur prob gonna die at like 40 and also u might get perma worse vision and there is other sides. It is really dangerouse and bad for u but if ur like me and dont care and just wannna be tall then sure.
"perma vision loss" tell me you're stupid without telling me you're stupid, there is only temporal blurred vision, visual acuity or blind spots with bent objects that goes away in a single day.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
I would tell you to take 4mg at the same time every single night, then if you want after your pills/tabs are done you can go to 5mg, it should last you for 30 days and you should grow like 0.6-0.9 inches.
How bad Would sides be in the first 30 days like would my mom notice
 
"perma vision loss" tell me you're stupid without telling me you're stupid, there is only temporal blurred vision, visual acuity or blind spots with bent objects that goes away in a single day.
i didnt say vision loss retard said perma wrose vision, i knew a guy whos vision got worse after
 
Chill bro idk a lot about this shit

How bad Would sides be in the first 30 days like would my mom notice
your vision will get temporarily impaired but not in a super crazy way, if it does happen you'd just have to stop a day, not panic, and then get back on it a day later, your mouth is also gonna be a bit sore, thats it .
 
well idk how close u with ur parents
I only have mom in the house she’s chill and has let me take peptides but I just don’t know if she Would be ok with Erda if it makes my nosebleed and stuff
 
Depends if u really want that hight, ur prob gonna die at like 40 and also u might get perma worse vision and there is other sides.
"u might get perma worse vision" literally what you said stupid, this has already been debunked multiple times by consta-erda takers boyo. Stop spreading misinformation to scare people.
i didnt say vision loss retard said perma wrose vision, i knew a guy whos vision got worse after
i can say I know people whose vision returned to normal after they took it lol, more cases of that then whatever bs you have to say :lul:
 
it's stupid because he'll grow more with erda than he will with that combination, and at his age he'll reap more benefits from ERDA than an AI with HGh combined. :ROFLMAO:
Growth is the more beneficial one for his age. Obviously a fgfr3 could be more beneficial in ways, however the price is much more in this dudes favor for growth. The younger you are, the more sensitive your bones are to gh as well. Additionally, there is no information on the difference of growth he would get between a growth cycle vs an erda dosage, even if others have shown their growth on “only erda” when in reality they paired it with growth.
 
I only have mom in the house she’s chill and has let me take peptides but I just don’t know if she Would be ok with Erda if it makes my nosebleed and stuff
yea i mean after a moth there shouldt be much shit happening to u so u should be good ur joints will just hurt and youl be tiered the sides will get worse if u take it longer
 
your vision will get temporarily impaired but not in a super crazy way, if it does happen you'd just have to stop a day, not panic, and then get back on it a day later, your mouth is also gonna be a bit sore, thats it .
Can I still go to gym on it or will that mess it up and I’m taking cjc Would that effect the Erda
 
"u might get perma worse vision" literally what you said stupid, this has already been debunked multiple times by consta-erda takers boyo. Stop spreading misinformation to scare people.

i can say I know people whose vision returned to normal after they took it lol, more cases of that then whatever bs you have to say :lul:
why tf would i lie? what benefit would it bring to me ?????
 
Can I still go to gym on it or will that mess it up and I’m taking cjc Would that effect the Erda
no it wont, by the way, if you're gonna be taking cjc you might as well take ipa with GHRP-2.

(yes you can go to the gym)
 
I have a few starting points with this post
  • How much should it be per mg
  • Should I take the risk?
  • What’s the best dosage
  • What should I run with it to prevent messing shit up
To mention I do sports such as football wrestling and go gym a lot in off season and I know Erda can effect mobility and shi so keep in mind
erda has prolly the worst effectivness to risk ratio imo, take igflr3 if you're extremly desperate. but 8iu gh, tapered obviously and anastrozole shud be good. please make sure to research some of the heightmaxx threads here tho for all the guidlines ud have to abide by tho theres quite a lot if you dont wanna kys
 
erda has prolly the worst effectivness to risk ratio imo, take igflr3 if you're extremly desperate. but 8iu gh, tapered obviously and anastrozole shud be good. please make sure to research some of the heightmaxx threads here tho for all the guidlines ud have to abide by tho theres quite a lot if you dont wanna kys
"8iu" :lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO:
 
no it wont, by the way, if you're gonna be taking cjc you might as well take ipa with GHRP-2.

(yes you can go to the gym)
Yes it’s mix of ipa+cjc so shi if it won’t effect my gym routine then I think I’m good so like 4mg and up dosage if I can for like 2/3 months won’t kill me😭 is this gonna reduce my life span by hella or no
 
Yes it’s mix of ipa+cjc so shi if it won’t effect my gym routine then I think I’m good so like 4mg and up dosage if I can for like 2/3 months won’t kill me😭 is this gonna reduce my life span by hella or no
bruv just take gh and stopping taking growth secrategogues theyre a waste of money. they only rely on how much gh ur pituatary can produce which is like 5 to 10 times less potent than exogenous gh. gh has very little side effects too. and fuck erda man its a larp substance it just stops fgfr3 gene expression thatll jsut keep your bones from fusing (which they dont till 16 minimum). so if your pituatry doesnt secrete enough gh during that time ull be taking all that risk w erda for nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: truecracker
I have a few starting points with this post
  • How much should it be per mg
  • Should I take the risk?
  • What’s the best dosage
  • What should I run with it to prevent messing shit up
To mention I do sports such as football wrestling and go gym a lot in off season and I know Erda can effect mobility and shi so keep in mind
take rat poison instead you fucking freak
 

Similar threads

Mathikxksss
Replies
2
Views
9
KG4
KG4
tokaeyyer
Replies
15
Views
60
tokaeyyer
tokaeyyer
vito12993
Replies
6
Views
41
Jihadmax
J
Mathikxksss
Replies
0
Views
18
Mathikxksss
Mathikxksss
N
Replies
11
Views
116
bryantsummrs
bryantsummrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top