I'm 5'10" and I still feel tiny

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Like I just don't feel like I'm an adult yet and I always see people taller than me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14677, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
U grew 2 inches in a month I’m mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
you're just a little boy
U grew 2 inches in a month I’m mirin
OP is still growing? no wonder he feels like a kid

You're saying this as if you're supposed to feel average-heighted at 5'10", smh.

You're saying this as if you're supposed to feel average-heighted at 5'10", smh.
Thats average height tho isn't it?

Thats average height tho isn't it?
Yeah, according to the outdated, bluepilled statistics that everyone posts on this forum, sure it is. :feelskek:

Maybe the world wide average height is 5'8" - 5'10", but in the west, most men nowadays are taller. Maybe they're wearing lifts or something, who knows what they're doing... but for sure, they are taller and close to 6' if not 6' exactly.

You think incel wiki is stupid? (Genuinely asking you)... first, they had 5'10" as the manlet cut off, meaning that if you're below 5'10", you're a manlet. But now, they have 6' as their manlet cut off, meaning if you're shorter than 6', you're short and no doubt you'll feel short.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I kinda feel bad for u. U were actually genuinely bullied and ostracized. U only ever properly insulted Karl once, never did anything to Ricky and they've insulted Steve 1000 times and Karl never insulted ricky when he picked on him.

Makin fun of someone skin colour not ok but someone's physical appearance is fine then I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
this thread hits home, feels brah :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
same

• +1
I kinda feel bad for u. U were actually genuinely bullied and ostracized. U only ever properly insulted Karl once, never did anything to Ricky and they've insulted Steve 1000 times and Karl never insulted ricky when he picked on him.

Makin fun of someone skin colour not ok but someone's physical appearance is fine then I guess
I'm not Steve Merchant but thanks

• Love it
6'0 here and I feel small in America. Couldn't imagine what being 5'10 adult would be like.:p:p:p

I’m 5’7 and I feel massive

• +1
Reactions: Copeful