Im 5’11 and still feel like at least 70% of people are taller than me in college

fleurybobby

fleurybobby

Bronze
Im in college and for some reason everyone there is 6ft+. I legit think there are more guys that are 6’2-6’3 than 5’5-5’6. Its crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, watah, Codeinlover and 4 others
not crazy, 6 foot is average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, diamondbill, Muttcel foid killer and 6 others
Im in college and for some reason everyone there is 6ft+. I legit think there are more guys that are 6’2-6’3 than 5’5-5’6. Its crazy
ur 5'7

• +1
Reactions: exo, onskibidi, jackinthebox and 1 other person
Maybe cuz its avg for 19yo?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC and sb23
very simple explanation. People who go to uni usually have rich parents (rich people are almost always above average height), they take the genetics of the parents so are naturally taller. Taller people are also more likely to be successful in life overall meaning they usually go to uni. It's just fundamental lookism.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, italianmixedcurry, boss8055 and 2 others
very simple explanation. People who go to uni usually have rich parents (rich people are almost always above average height), they take the genetics of the parents so are naturally taller. Taller people are also more likely to be successful in life overall meaning they usually go to uni. It's just fundamental lookism.
I live in canada bro, college and uni is cheap asf

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I live in canada bro, college and uni is cheap asf
Could just be natural height inflation. I'm one of the shortest people in my year group despite being 5'11.

Maybe cuz its avg for 19yo?
yeah i actually think the average is around 5’11 but the only reason its not 6ft+ is because of super short people (5’4 and below) lower the average like crazy

Could just be natural height inflation. I'm one of the shortest people in my year group despite being 5'11.
Same bro

• +1
Reactions: sb23
You're not 5'11 or you have a bad posture

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
yeah i actually think the average is around 5’11 but the only reason its not 6ft+ is because of super short people (5’4 and below) lower the average like crazy
The avg is 5'11 everywhere, even in asia its like 5'10 for 19yo. 5'4 is very rare now so you can rule them out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallest person here, Saint Casanova, Muttcel foid killer and 2 others
You're not 5'11 or you have a bad posture
I have bad posture at times but even when i dont, i dont feel tall. And im 5’10.5 so basically 5’11 barefoot, i measured

The avg is 5'11 everywhere, even in asia its like 5'10 for 19yo. 5'4 is very rare now so you can rule them out
Asians are getting way taller now for some reason

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I made a thread like this but nah plenty of turbo manlets too but a lot of tallfags

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
cope nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
I have bad posture at times but even when i dont, i dont feel tall. And im 5’10.5 so basically 5’11 barefoot, i measured
Congrats you are average, your mind eliminates short people from your attention, you sure have seen them but you don't notice them , you just notice tall guys , don't forget, people have it wayyyyyyyyy worse than you

• +1
Reactions: klamus and fleurybobby
Congrats you are average, your mind eliminates short people from your attention, you sure have seen them but you don't notice them , you just notice tall guys , don't forget, people have it wayyyyyyyyy worse than you
Yeah thats what i was thinking aswell, although i know some shorter guys that pull more than me even though they are like 5’8 or 5’9. Ig height isnt thaat important

• Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11
Yeah thats what i was thinking aswell, although i know some shorter guys that pull more than me even though they are like 5’8 or 5’9. Ig height isnt thaat important
It isn't anymore , face card will always be top

It isn't anymore , face card will always be top
Yeah or even personality and style (although a lot of people in this forum dont believe in it)

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
Obviously? 5ft11 is statistically average in all white countries for young generation whites.

Manlets are as good as dead in the west.

Proof .org rots your brain

Proof .org rots your brain
It does bro, this is why im barely on here now. But the height thing is a fact, 5’11-6ft is average now for an 18 yr old

Average does get mogged a lot. You cant accurately assess how large of a percentage mogs you. But it does happen a lot to average guys

It’s expected if you live in a white country + attend university. The offspring of people with higher social status and education level (kids that attend college) tend to be taller. They are fed better foods, and have taller parents who obtained their high status thanks to factors such as height. Those things are needed in many leader positions cause no one takes manlets seriously.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
ur not actually 5'11 at 6'1 barefoot I was well over 4 inches taller than 90 percent of people

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666
You're either not really 5 11 or you live in Sweden or somethit

6-6'1 is average nowadays, especially in Europe.

Troll thread
Canadian college that’s mostly white LMFAO
you’d be lucky to find a single white person, it is 99% Indian. I haven’t seen a white person in weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and wastedspermcel
1. most guys wear sneakers that already add up to 3 cm of height
2. 30% of them are probably lift-maxxing on top of that
3. You're not 5'11 but a coping 5'9er

average height is 5'10 amongst college students in Canada

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Once again, retards not knowing what average means. Average height ≠ most men are at that height

03EE4B7A 2BD4 429A BE41 EF1AF37315D4

nigga what country in asia is the average height 5'10

Canadian universities are full of Indians jfl 🤣

What course are you doing ?

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and watah
nigga what country in asia is the average height 5'10
im not sure if its because when i go im subconciously looking out for tall people cause they mog me
but ive been to many parts of asia and if the country is east asian ive noticed that they really are not that small at young ages
but the old people are genuinely so tiny, like 4'10

Canadian universities are full of Indians jfl 🤣

What course are you doing ?
Even the Indians are tall, I go to a Canadian university too.

There was a Punjabi guy in my uni's gym the other day who was like 6'9"

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Saint Casanova
You're probably not 5'11 then.
I'm 5'11 and taller or the same height as like 70% of guys