Im 5’11 and still feel like at least 70% of people are taller than me in college

Im in college and for some reason everyone there is 6ft+. I legit think there are more guys that are 6’2-6’3 than 5’5-5’6. Its crazy
Welcome to heightflation; considering there is probably not that many deathnic manlets where you are 6ft+ is pretty normal for young whites in west. Just wear lifts jfl.

Go to university in Germany. There the average is truly 6ft+.
But only in these kind of environments.
Lots of children from wealthy families here.

The height embarrassment is real as well.
I have a lot of short friends, who simply turn up for exams but otherwise are never to be seen.
They are secretly ashamed to go outside with 80-90% of guys being taller than them, so they tend to avoid it as often as possible.

Under normal circumstances the average for young males isn’t above 181-182cm. Not even in Germany with super tall men.

Welcome to heightflation; considering there is probably not that many deathnic manlets where you are 6ft+ is pretty normal for young whites in west. Just wear lifts jfl.
It’s still a bit above average though. Height hasn’t drastically changed. That’s a misconception of many user here, who believe their personal biased take has any validity. It hasn’t.
Statistics show only extremely small increases, if any. This is especially true for the west, where the high standard of living has long been stabilised.
1,78-1,83cm is the average range for young europeans or generally white men of european descend.

Yeah i think its also because my college has a lot of sport teams and the foot ball , basketball and volleyball players are crazy tall