im 5'6 at 15, how do i get taller?

weather

weather

Iron
im 5'6 at 15, i am white australian anglo with blue eyes and good jaw. how do i go about with fixing my height? also my feet are size 11 if that helps since someone told me thats a good indicator.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
11 feet size? Mine 41 faggot kys

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
im 5'6 at 15, i am white australian anglo with blue eyes and good jaw. how do i go about with fixing my height? also my feet are size 11 if that helps since someone told me thats a good indicator.
limb lenghtening surgery and cold showers

Take aromasin every other day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and 14vic
same both of my parents are short asf, mum like 5'3/4 and dad 5/9. im like 50% british then rest irish/scottish with also 15% native american. (i dont look like it nor am i an american)
im caucasoid mixed with mediterranean, actually 6.2, was 5.9 my parents 5.6 both

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
i spammed hgh plus aromasin and peptides, lurk on best of the best
i was thinking of taking aromasin and also maybe hgh (think thats what its called) but sm1 said i will look like an ogar

i was thinking of taking aromasin and also maybe hgh (think thats what its called) but sm1 said i will look like an ogar
it is very relative, but i think i got very lucky w it, blood test every 3 weeks and all of thar stuff

just let puberty do its thing unless if you can afford hgh. until tho get lifts you’ll be able to fraud to 5’9 ez which is solid and better then 5’6

You’re still 15 you’ll probably grow for 2-3 more years just drink milk and eat a good amount of protein and you should be good

shoe lifts since you’re still underage everything else is cope