I'm 5'9" and only 2 guys on my soccer team (varsity) are taller then me

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
Everyone on it is black except for 2 latinos (I'm the only white guy on the team) I'm in a pretty poor area and most of them had a shit environment and no dad growing up with poor nutrition. Your genes do dictate your height potential, but at the end of the day, the difference between being manlet-average-tall is a few inches, and that's the difference of a good environment in your developmental years.

If you ever have kids (big if) do them a favor, stick around, and help them become a mogger because your seed and a single mom probably won't be enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
Ethnics are shorter. When I go to a ghetto mall or highschool I heightmog almost everyone & I'm similar height to you (5'8 3/4)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, SubhumanCurrycel, BigBoy and 1 other person
Ethnics are shorter. When I go to a ghetto mall or highschool I heightmog almost everyone & I'm similar height to you (5'8 3/4)
soccer players also tend to be short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6128, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Same, I feel like a heightmogger when I walk through ethnic areas.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Lux
The kids at my school who had proper nutrition and sleep are always taller than me

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6128, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I mean 5ft 9 is the average height in alot of countries. Its to be expected that most guys are around 5ft 9.

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
I mean 5ft 9 is the average height in alot of countries. Its to be expected that most guys are around 5ft 9.
Pretty sure that was the point of the thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I'm 177cm measured by doctor recently. In my upper class high school I was bottom 20% in height and my class was short by the school standards. In the class one year ahead of mine I was only taller than 2 people. Almost every adult male in the gated community I live in is taller than me.

When I go to poorer areas I fell like I'm in the top 75%-80%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Pretty sure that was the point of the thread tbh

Some people talk about the tall zoomer meme, in the UK I havent seen it, I see tall people occasionaly but from all the young people encoutnering somebody who is 6ft+ is a rare occurence. From prime age gen Z, I would say no more then 5% of people are 6ft+ (as the stats say, stats don't lie tbh.)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, magnificentcel, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Some people talk about the tall zoomer meme, in the UK I havent seen it, I see tall people occasionaly but from all the young people encoutnering somebody who is 6ft+ is a rare occurence. From prime age gen Z, I would say no more then 5% of people are 6ft+ (as the stats say, stats don't lie tbh.)
5% is low but yeah in my home town 5’9-5’10 as it has been for years, but I’m in an affluent city and it’s around 5’11-6’ average but it’s not really an age thing

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
i had everything bad that was able to happen to me

bad stress, shitty sleep, diet etc it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and RAITEIII
for Latin America that's average height

How so? Soccer players are constantly needed for movement .. elab please
There's nothing to elab on a baseless assumption lol

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
i had everything bad that was able to happen to me

bad stress, shitty sleep, diet etc it’s over
Same team. Everything that could possibly go wrong? Tick that fucking box.

I'm so pissed off I could be a top tier elite chad if with a few inches of height. Some MM of bone and some inch of D.

So well yh diet sport and produce test. What everyone is meant to fucking have. Not even talking about crazy hormonemaxx

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Need2Ascend
I height mog everyone of u