MewKing

You will all make it.
5704C49A FA38 4988 AD2A 1B7152549E25
C93C4B4C 9CBB 4B20 B4C7 D8C01D4F7F8C
23A23F67 E421 41CD B09A 17DEC14660A3
35419614 BB0E 46FF 8692 B1F937854BF0
71800D75 079A 4279 805B 87561DDD068D

E4714BEF 3259 49F7 B1C9 9C8A11F9A0FA

All you guys claim no harmony but one of the top things women compliment me that translate to harmony Is. (Your face is so symmetrical and balanced. You have beautiful eyes. )

I have harmony period.

I’m 5’11. Women tell me I have broad shoulders and yes. I do get women.

I’m in a LTR with my girlfriend at the moment but before her. Tinder matches everyday was 10. Just do a tinder experiment with me. Use my best pictures. See how many matches I get.

I’m 6.5 psl. Above avg. that’s my conclusion.

This isn’t brag either.

I used to be 3 psl before mewing and growth.

Proof

0CE54A23 A4F4 4D08 A942 CA8D17E2D08F

This was exactly 3 years ago. Before chewing. Before mewing (correctly) before skin care. Before grooming. Before working out. Before neck training and before every important looksmax possible.

Iv been through hell and back just to get where I am. I never understood why you guys attack me when I been there. I was in the bucket and at the lowest. I legit had one thing going for me when I was at my lowest. Just being white.

You think I would have YouTube maxxed with a face like that? Hell no. I worked hard to get changes. No surgery. No fillers. All natrialn

You can too
*natural. Sorry for the typo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2426 and 7 others
Chad 7PSL. Good haircut could ascend Astro even more tho.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2205
Larps me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 2846, Hector and 2 others
NOBODY GIVES A SLIGHT FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, patricknodixon and 12 others
How old are you?

ASTRO SKY IS BACK, THE FAGGOT OF PSL IS BACK, BAN THIS BONESMASHING BASTARD MODS
@Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Joyride, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
View attachment 132646View attachment 132647View attachment 132648View attachment 132649View attachment 132650
View attachment 132651

All you guys claim no harmony but one of the top things women compliment me that translate to harmony Is. (Your face is so symmetrical and balanced. You have beautiful eyes. )

I have harmony period.

I’m in a LTR with my girlfriend at the moment but before her. Tinder matches everyday was 10. Just do a tinder experiment with me. Use my best pictures. See how many matches I get.

This isn’t brag either.

Proof

View attachment 132652

This was exactly 3 years ago. Before chewing. Before mewing (correctly) before skin care. Before grooming. Before working out. Before neck training and before every important looksmax possible.

Iv been through hell and back just to get where I am. I never understood why you guys attack me when I been there. I was in the bucket and at the lowest. I legit had one thing going for me when I was at my lowest. Just being white.

You think I would have YouTube maxxed with a face like that? Hell no. I worked hard to get changes. No surgery. No fillers. All natrialn

You can too
is that you astro?

Yes u r 6.5psl, but i m over 8

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1553, Dogs and 2 others
You not admitting to fillers is something you're gonna have to live with forever...The hatchet is gonna get buried deeper and deeper into the abyss of your soul everytime you lie..

Threads like these will make people like @SayNoToRotting waste another 10 years of their life chewing on tree bark in their basement while listening to heavy metal.

Shame on you...You're not different than the fake naturals on youtube who sell fitness advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614 and 13 others
if thats you why do you take screenshots of the insta pics

nvm

You not admitting to fillers is something you're gonna have to live with forever...The hatchet is gonna get buried deeper and deeper into the abyss of your soul everytime you lie..

Threads like these will make people like @SayNoToRotting waste another 10 years of their life chewing on tree bark in their basement while listening to heavy metal.

Shame on you...You're not different than the fake naturals on youtube who sell fitness advice.
Dude. I wish I could prove I didn’t have fillers but if that YouTube video with me wearing makeup to hide the bruising isn’t enough idk what to tell you. I swear on my grandmothers grave (who I loved dearly) I never had fillers or surgery. Ever

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
20190927 150556

Who mirin my neck training? Neck of the god

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1553, retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Johann0815, Npcdoomer and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

Would an X-ray prove it? I would legit get that but I’m not sure if it can d
View attachment 132654
3 years ago you were an emo kid with long hair
You probably made this pic after getting your first normie haircut which was not even a year ago
unnamed-jpg.24911

The low quality pic is probably morphed
nope. It’s a video. I’ll prove it. That picture was 3 years ago. I’m about to make you look silly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Why the fuck does everyone think I’m either lying or withholding info. Jesus. You guys are so fucking distrusting because you assume I’m just like the liars on this forum or psl community. I’m not. Not even close
View attachment 132654
3 years ago you were an emo kid with long hair
You probably made this pic after getting your first normie haircut which was not even a year ago
unnamed-jpg.24911

The low quality pic is probably morphed

Proof. Here’s the google drive link it’s on to this day. Look at the date.

What’s your next cope?
For everyone who thinks it’s morph or some retarded attempt at trying to convince you I legit looked like that in 2017.

Here you go :).
Also yes the video was for my retarded ass ex. Cringe all you want. I know it’s cringe.

But I gotta prove a point

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 3123
Would an X-ray prove it? I would legit get that but I’m not sure if it can d

nope. It’s a video. I’ll prove it. That picture was 3 years ago. I’m about to make you look silly

I think u got fillers in your jaw as well...

Your jaw width just doesn't grow in your 20's...It doesn't just happen...And masseter hypertrophy via chewing is uncanny...Not only that, but it's only temporary..

Nd it's not like your jaw is inflamed with hypertrophy...It's just bigger and leaner at rest and angled...You either had a puberty in your mid 20's...Where ur bones grew and your width is larger now...Or u got fillers (much more likely) OR you're frauding in every pic...w your jaw width

Really...I don't hate you at all...But it's like get real. What supplementation are you taking?? What are you "chewing" on that achieves all these results?? Why does it only work for you, nd nobody else?? What other jawcels get 4ml worth of filler results from chewing on gum???

View attachment 132646View attachment 132647View attachment 132648View attachment 132649View attachment 132650
View attachment 132651

I have harmony period.

This isn’t brag either.

Proof

View attachment 132652

You can too
tbh i think astro is very good looking. He's helped me a lot with mewing and has given me info.

I'd say 7-8 psl. I would say cut your hair shorter like you have before it makes you better looking. And get a tan.

Whoever denies astro's ascension is low iq.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 4228, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
I think u got fillers in your jaw as well...

Your jaw width just doesn't grow in your 20's...It doesn't just happen...And masseter hypertrophy via chewing is uncanny...Not only that, but it's only temporary..

Nd it's not like your jaw is inflamed with hypertrophy...It's just bigger and leaner at rest and angled...You either had a puberty in your mid 20's...Where ur bones grew and your width is larger now...Or u got fillers (much more likely) OR you're frauding in every pic...w your jaw width

Really...I don't hate you at all...But it's like get real. What supplementation are you taking?? What are you "chewing" on that achieves all these results?? Why does it only work for you, nd nobody else?? What other jawcels get 4ml worth of filler results from chewing on gum???
Here’s exactly everything I ever did bro.

K2. Vitamin D. Chewing hard! I chew 30 mins. I mew. I did thumb pulling. I corrected my posture and I did bone smash theory. (Not recommend unless you just don’t care ). I did grow a little at 20 ngl but I really doubt that causes most of my changes. Iv been super dedicated at my routine for a long time. I lost fat too at my thinnest.

But overall. That’s exactly what I did.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This account is larp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Short Ugly and Brown, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
This guy has a beatable face
In fact if he was my brother I’d make him my bitch already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and MewKing
yeah 6.5 psl sounds fair
also your mouth to nose ratio improved a lot, would palate expansion explain that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
yeah 6.5 psl sounds fair
also your mouth to nose ratio improved a lot, would palate expansion explain that?

I did mouth widening with my thumbs a bit a few months ago but I think the palate expansion I experienced did the most for that.

So yeah I think so
This guy has a beatable face
In fact if he was my brother I’d make him my bitch already
You want to beat the things that challenges your views and reality.

whatever you did clearly worked, good ascension gives me some hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution, Deleted member 2012, dogapm123 and 1 other person
whatever you did clearly worked, good ascension gives me some hope
Has anyone actually fixed their body imbalances to its fullest extent? I really wonder that now. Is everyone just mewing thinking that’s enough and half ass the posture aspect? (No I don’t mean standing like a retard. Im talking fixing how they stand and walk and the alignment of their spine). Also head posture too. It can’t before and it can’t be hyper extended

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
dude you were never 3 psl i dont know if you say that on purpose or you just had a wrong self-perception you went from 5 psl to like 6-6.5

View attachment 132651

I have harmony period.

This isn’t brag either.

Proof

View attachment 132652

You can too
I respect him, he never called cope he just tried it all
Here’s exactly everything I ever did bro.

K2. Vitamin D. Chewing hard! I chew 30 mins. I mew. I did thumb pulling. I corrected my posture and I did bone smash theory. (Not recommend unless you just don’t care ). I did grow a little at 20 ngl but I really doubt that causes most of my changes. Iv been super dedicated at my routine for a long time. I lost fat too at my thinnest.

But overall. That’s exactly what I did.
Is that actually everything he did?

this is larp

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2205
I respect him, he never called cope he just tried it all
Iv never told someone what they do is cope because I see it as a challenge. Best way to success is try everything I’ll something sticks.

That goes for YouTube or anything you do.

Even if it all fails. At least you can say you tried.

I mog you to oblivion look at your eye area,you seems to be like a pray

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
More like AstroGay

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 2205
I mog you to oblivion look at your eye area,you seems to be like a pray
you have the same eye area pretty sure

Frauded shit,when we take a picture of you far away we don't see your jaw,fuck you frauder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2205, MewKing and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Why the fuck does everyone think I’m either lying or withholding info. Jesus. You guys are so fucking distrusting because you assume I’m just like the liars on this forum or psl community. I’m not. Not even close

Proof. Here’s the google drive link it’s on to this day. Look at the date.

What’s your next cope?
For everyone who thinks it’s morph or some retarded attempt at trying to convince you I legit looked like that in 2017.

Here you go :).
Also yes the video was for my retarded ass ex. Cringe all you want. I know it’s cringe.

But I gotta prove a point

dude wtf. this reminds me of elliot rodger, not just a bit. however, what were you thinking?

• +1
dude wtf. this reminds me of elliot rodger, not just a bit. however, what were you thinking?
I know it does. I seriously think my self awareness was 0 back then. Something changed in me between now and then and I definitely wouldn’t be caught doing that shit again let alone sending it to a girl

I kept trying to be dramatic. I bet she laughed on the floor seeing me be so pathetic.

Though I really was sad at the time because we couldn’t see each either due to distance.

@MewKing you're clearly above average, but you're not chad, chadlite or 6,5 psl

you either don't understand PSL scale or overrate yourself

if i was really generous and only judged you from your best pictures i would say 6 psl at best, but looking at you in motion you're more so 5,5 psl (4 psl is average and barrett is 8 psl)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I know it does. I seriously think my self awareness was 0 back then. Something changed in me between now and then and I definitely wouldn’t be caught doing that shit again let alone sending it to a girl

I kept trying to be dramatic. I bet she laughed on the floor seeing me be so pathetic.

Though I really was sad at the time because we couldn’t see each either due to distance.

what was the outcome though? did she see it, did she react?

@MewKing you're clearly above average, but you're not chad, chadlite or 6,5 psl

you either don't understand PSL scale or overrate yourself

if i was really generous and only judged you from your best pictures i would say 6 psl at best, but looking at you in motion you're more so 5,5 psl (4 psl is average and barrett is 8 psl)
Every time you say how I look in motion I know your referring to the old me. Iv changed a lot since those days. The motion aspect was fixed when my maxilla improved and my Lower jaw came-forward

Maybe you disagree sure. But I really do think I’m pushing 6 or even at 6 at this point
S
what was the outcome though? did she see it, did she react?

Well it made her happy at least what she told me. Saying I’m handsome and she will wait for me. She did. But I really don’t see the appeal at all. Anyways we broke up because I moved on.

If astrosky make a top body he become 8psl, but now he can t reach 6.5

• JFL
If astrosky make a top body he become 8psl, but now he can t reach 6.5
Eventually I’ll get there. At least a better body than I have.

Better body, lower bf=god hollow cheeks with all lights
With ur face bones

Wrong. You're 5.5 due to lower hyod bone and bad IPD.
mispells me

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer