I’m 6.5 psl and that’s fact

Threads like these will make people like @SayNoToRotting waste another 10 years of their life chewing on tree bark in their basement while listening to heavy metal.
but I did actually get results from chewing. Keep projecting.
I don't buy into bonesmashing simply because it's autistic and causes bruising, but it yields great visual results. It's undeniable if you've tried it even juist once.

Wrong. You're 5.5 due to lower hyod bone and bad IPD.
mispells me
I fixed my hyoid bone dude.

My position is much higher and tighter due to better posture

Most of the stuff you guys point out are either fixed or way more improved than before. Just look at me recently lmao

Wrong. You're 5.5 due to lower hyod bone and bad IPD.
mispells me
Lol 5.5 astrosky. All rancorous in this site, under 5 me with god body and handsome face and 5.5 he with his god face

I fixed my hyoid bone dude.

My position is much higher and tighter due to better posture

Most of the stuff you guys point out are either fixed or way more improved than before. Just look at me recently lmao
Your eye area is still pretty bad tbh. You look the same to me.

Also mewing doesn't permenantly raise hyoid bone.

but I did actually get results from chewing. Keep projecting.
I don't buy into bonesmashing simply because it's autistic and causes bruising, but it yields great visual results. It's undeniable if you've tried it even juist once.

I don't buy into bonesmashing simply because it's autistic
Edit: I was a bit too fast calling it "autistic" since I myself use unconventional methods to expand my palate for example (You know if you've read my last thread.) But the bruising part is still true.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Your eye area is still pretty bad tbh. You look the same to me.

Also mewing doesn't permenantly raise hyoid bone.
Training the neck does. Look up the study’s on it. There’s one that’s proven to raise its position with fast jaw opening daily.
Edit: I was a bit too fast calling it "autistic" since I myself use unconventional methods to expand my palate for example (You know if you've read my last thread.) But the bruising part is still true.
It’s stupid and bruises no way around it. You either wear makeup to hide it or hope to god you actually get some noticeable changes in size due to wolfs law and hide out from public till you fully heal or don’t do it at all

bad harmony, you are 7/10 IRL

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2205 and SayNoToRotting
What does your chewing routine actually look like? And what did it use to look like?
I'm not asking for advice, I'm just curious.

@MewKing IS HE A FUCKING LARP OR NOT?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I myslef have gone down the rabbit hole so far that I have develped my own, outlandish chewing habits that I would love to share with someone else

@MewKing IS HE A FUCKING LARP OR NOT?
When someone said to post a video of him in motion, he posted it on the real Astrosky instagram and linked it here, so probably not.

It’s stupid and bruises no way around it. You either wear makeup to hide it or hope to god you actually get some noticeable changes in size due to wolfs law and hide out from public till you fully heal or don’t do it at all
I myslef have gone down the rabbit hole so far that I have develped my own, outlandish chewing habits that I would love to share with someone else

I actually chew on dog toys now. Got advice from a dude who’s in the mewing community and got massive jaw changes. So much so I listen to him like he’s god now. You gotta get a lot of resistance to get the changes we are after
bad harmony, you are 7/10 IRL
Explain the harmony thing or it’s just an attempt at pegging me down to feel better

But I really do think I’m pushing 6 or even at 6 at this point
Harmony>>Dimorphic traits
You probably can't fix your harmony though mewing.

I actually chew on dog toys now. Got advice from a dude who’s in the mewing community and got massive jaw changes. So much so I listen to him like he’s god now. You gotta get a lot of resistance to get the changes we are after
bruh at this larp. And I fell for it like some stupid dog.

@KEy21 abuse me master, punish your pet on a leash

bruh at this larp. And I fell for it like some stupid dog.

@KEy21 abuse me master, punish your pet on a leash
I’m not a larp. I’ll post it on my insta too to prove it

I’m not a larp. I’ll post it on my insta too to prove it
"So much so I listen to him like he’s god now." that's a pretty suspicious choice of words, don't you think?

Also I am the only one who actually ever bought dog sticks to chew on, only I would be this dedicated. Pretty sure this is parodying me.

I’ll post this on my Instagram. Proof it’s me. Never uploaded this picture before
7060DD1B CA27 4595 84C0 C1051EBFFC37

"So much so I listen to him like he’s god now." that's a pretty suspicious choice of words, don't you think?

Also I am the only one who actually ever bought dog sticks to chew on, only I would be this dedicated. Pretty sure this is parodying me.
Well I don’t worship. Was a figure of speech lol

• Woah
Yes you sorta are.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Brb bonesmashing zygos

• JFL
Did you increased your lips width? How you did that? Please tell me

I guess you are, maybe more, but depends on a scale. If it's a nonsencical PSL 8 then you're not.

you dont looks that great in motion, PSL 5.75

Palate expansion
What palate expander you used? How many hours per day? Please do a video about it or something, a thread, idk, i could really ascend if i made my mouth wider. Please man -_-

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
why do yo care so much retard

I'm 5 psl and that's fact

if you’re 6.5 PSL, then i’m a fucking model

• JFL
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 2810
ur frauding just like crisick
u both insecure faggots
keep morphing ur pics. ur face on ur ytb videos is TOTALLY different than the pics u posted rn

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
I mog you to oblivion look at your eye area,you seems to be like a pray
His eye area is only good thing about him
Good job now stop wasting time being aspie and slay honestly delete your YouTube before girls find it

Last edited:
You will all make it.
^ cope

I agree with OP though. People are insulting Astro's face when he is actually signifiantly above average in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
brag

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
nigger shit/10

>tee hee surgeryfag coper bragging

Whatever helps you sleep at night, prey eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946