I'm 6'1 bro yet I see most zoomers taller than me

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING

No faggot you aren't 6'1
Get yourself a stadiometer and measure your height barefoot in evening without tip toes and you'll be no more than 5'10.
I'm legit 192cm barefoot evening height measured and I height mog everyone. It's very rare for me to see someone taller than me and I don't live in slums.
If you think you are 6'+ and still see majority taller than you then you are not 6' period.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, EzikoIsHere, PrinceofDarkness and 23 others
@kanderior

Depends on where you live, im 6’2 and heightmog everyone not because my height is an anomaly, it’s prob considered not that tall in the states, but the average in London is 5’7-5’10

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, ominion, midlatinocel and 4 others
ngl bro lift frauding to 6ft and still being similar height to asian oldcels wearing flipflops makes me wanna kms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, midlatinocel, horizontallytall and 7 others
View attachment 2775048
No faggot you aren't 6'1
Get yourself a stadiometer and measure your height barefoot in evening without tip toes and you'll be no more than 5'10.
I'm legit 192cm barefoot evening height measured and I height mog everyone. It's very rare for me to see someone taller than me and I don't live in slums.
If you think you are 6'+ and still see majority taller than you then you are not 6' period.
Ye but you don’t live in the netherlands cuck

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Axii, PrinceofDarkness and 8 others
Ye but you don’t live in the netherlands cuck
Even in the Netherlands you wouldn't get mogged by "most zoomers" at legit 6'1

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Mewton, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Why does 90%+ userbase here larp as a scandi lmao
You stole those exact lines from a thread of mine and saying it’s not possible I’m actually 6’1.
I am 6’1 and I feel short sometimes and it’s because the netherlands are full of giant ppl.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and horizontallytall
Under 6'3 is manlet in 2024

Buddy I see mfs that are 6’6 with shoes every day

I agree
6'6 is near-0th percentile height in the Netherlands, it can't be that common. I asked a bunch of Dutchcels here (and two I know irl) what's the tallest height I can expect to see somewhat regularly on a night out or something and most of them said 6'4.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and aesthetic beauty
No faggot you aren't 6'1
He never is 6.1 these fucking monkey niggas need to stop larping their height, even here on .org weirldy everyone is over 6ft.

Yet im barefoot 192cm and barely ever get heightmogged in germany..... ????

Also I was gone for some time and this Forum is in the worst state ever what happened @5.5psl ?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, aesthetic beauty and 5.5psl
He never is 6.1 these fucking monkey niggas need to stop larping their height, even here on .org weirldy everyone is over 6ft.

Also I was gone for some time and this Forum is in the worst state ever what happened @5.5psl ?
All the TikTokcels have flooded in

Site is full of young zoomers (16 and younger) and niggas from TikToks

Lots of good and reputable users have up and left the forum or deleted

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Axii, lebronjames23 and 3 others
Frisian, 185cm in the evening so lets call it 6'1 (due to rounding procedures and averaging out the height loss during our day-to-day lives). That would be the average male height in that isolated little province, but they are the tallest people in the world next to the more southern dwelling Dutch. Consider that for a moment.

I would say its a matter of either:

- I pay far more attention to someone taller than I am due to it being an insecurity

or its legit just:

- I don't notice that the majority of people are shorter than I due to the fact that its so normal that you don't notice in your day to day life.

The brain only pays attention to things that stick out, be it height, a beautiful woman, or a tranny that looks so fucked up you have a fight or flight response.

6'1 is tall, I feel short at times too, but its also a matter of distance? When I get close to someone who I think is taller than me from a distance, I usually end up being taller than them. Perspective and shit yknow?

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and 5.5psl
You stole those exact lines from a thread of mine and saying it’s not possible I’m actually 6’1.
I am 6’1 and I feel short sometimes and it’s because the netherlands are full of giant ppl.
Feeling "short" at 6'1 lmfao
You might feel avg
Muh short

Ruined by 2024 and tiktokcels

• +1
Reactions: Axii, midlatinocel, Kamui and 1 other person

I mean, 6'1 isn't crazy at all for a Dutch guy, it's practically average there (technically 1 inch above but wtv). But I question his perception.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Frisian, 185cm in the evening so lets call it 6'1 (due to rounding procedures and averaging out the height loss during our day-to-day lives). That would be the average male height in that isolated little province, but they are the tallest people in the world next to the more southern dwelling Dutch. Consider that for a moment.

I would say its a matter of either:

- I pay far more attention to someone taller than I am due to it being an insecurity

or its legit just:

- I don't notice that the majority of people are shorter than I due to the fact that its so normal that you don't notice in your day to day life.

The brain only pays attention to things that stick out, be it height, a beautiful woman, or a tranny that looks so fucked up you have a fight or flight response.

6'1 is tall, I feel short at times too, but its also a matter of distance? When I get close to someone who I think is taller than me from a distance, I usually end up being taller than them. Perspective and shit yknow?
I've also noticed that from your perspective heightmogging feels larger than it really is when you're the shorter one, and smaller than it looks like to other people when you're the taller one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
how can they be "giant" if it's "full" of them? Are they giants who stand out or are they common? They can't be both

Last edited:
i dont feel that tall at 6’1 (tall starts at 6’3 imo) but i would not say that Im short / average (obv)
To say 6’1 is short is delusional and not realistic

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Axii, midlatinocel and 4 others
All the TikTokcels have flooded in

Site is full of young zoomers (16 and younger) and niggas from TikToks

Lots of good and reputable users have up and left the forum or deleted
Feeling "short" at 6'1 lmfao
You might feel avg
Muh short

Ruined by 2024 and tiktokcels

What a shitshow last year there were atleast some good discussions in the Looksmaxxing section now its filled with those fags...

I mean, 6'1 isn't crazy at all for a Dutch guy, it's practically average there (technically 1 inch above but wtv). But I question his perception.

I know 2 dutch dudes in person both told me that dutch man are also larping alot about height so the Avrg there is surely inflated.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
how much can you larp lmao

Nigga stfu, big difference between 185 and 192 cm. Also germany retard. Don’t talk abt the state of the forum you’re not even on here for a year.
I contribute high quality threads to the forum so kys

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and Kamui
Nigga stfu, big difference between 185 and 192 cm. Also germany retard. Don’t talk abt the state of the forum you’re not even on here for a year.
I contribute high quality threads to the forum so kys
Literally proving my point

If somebody has to claim he makes hight quality. :soy:

What a huge difference between 7 cm, just whip your 7cm cock out and you see how much it is.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
I've also noticed that from your perspective heightmogging feels larger than it really is when you're the shorter one, and smaller than it looks like to other people when you're the taller one.
Yeah I mean it's all in our heads really. It helps to become acclimated to tall guys as well. I used to feel short next to my 6'4 coworkers, but as I hung around them more and more, I realized it was (partly my posture lmao), but also just in my head. After a year, they started to not feel all that tall at all.

Just a matter of perspective / perception (too tired to give the right word), and just becoming used to it. I guess if I lived in Japan for a year I would feel like I am a giant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
What a shitshow last year there were atleast some good discussions in the Looksmaxxing section now its filled with those fags...

I know 2 dutch dudes in person both told me that dutch man are also larping alot about height so the Avrg there is surely inflated.
Wouldn't surprise me, according to the latest data average Dutch zoomer male is 6'0 and it's self-reported, so it's for sure inflated. Btw if you wanna see Dutch height larping in action, and way worse than anything you read here, just google "how tall are the dutch reddit", "how tall netherlands reddit" or something like that and read the threads that come up. Some hilariously ridiculous claims, guys saying 6'5 was average in their high school, that they know a few 6'7 women, that they feel short in their friend group at 6'3, a 6'5 guy saying 1 out of 5 people is taller than him, shit like that. Either normies larp or are clueless about height even more than we realize, or a lot of those aren't serious, like it's the Dutch people's version of the drop bear joke Australians play on foreigners

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
1 inch since that’s how much most shoes add
alr so im 181cm in morning, (5'11.5? so prolly 5'11 accounting that humans compress through the day), an inch added by wearing shoes, 1-1.75 more if you're wearing lifts? imo 2+inches is a dangerous game cuz if you alr wearing normal shoes that add 1 inch of height, you're gonna get fucked once you're seen barefoot, so 6'1/6'2 AT max then;
my question is what height can i mention on dating apps without being suspicious in person?

depends on the country
I fraud lifts to ~6'0.5 - 6'1 and maybe 35-40% of guys at my school heightmog me just because i live in australia

I have a sticker on my wall at 6'0 and its brutal to come home, take off my shoes and be just under:feelswah: :feelscry: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

6"9 is average height in Netherlands let that sink in if your below that height just give up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Mewton, soover4me and 1 other person
alr so im 181cm in morning, (5'11.5? so prolly 5'11 accounting that humans compress through the day), an inch added by wearing shoes, 1-1.75 more if you're wearing lifts? imo 2+inches is a dangerous game cuz if you alr wearing normal shoes that add 1 inch of height, you're gonna get fucked once you're seen barefoot, so 6'1/6'2 AT max then;
my question is what height can i mention on dating apps without being suspicious in person?
Just put 6’0, 6’1 if you choose to wear lifts anytime you go out in public

• +1
Reactions: Gyr0o
6'5

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
6"9 is average height in Netherlands let that sink in if your below that height just give up
7'8 is average height for aussie zoomers let that sink in

Wouldn't surprise me, according to the latest data average Dutch zoomer male is 6'0 and it's self-reported, so it's for sure inflated. Btw if you wanna see Dutch height larping in action, and way worse than anything you read here, just google "how tall are the dutch reddit", "how tall netherlands reddit" or something like that and read the threads that come up. Some hilariously ridiculous claims, guys saying 6'5 was average in their high school, that they know a few 6'7 women, that they feel short in their friend group at 6'3, a 6'5 guy saying 1 out of 5 people is taller than him, shit like that. Either normies larp or are clueless about height even more than we realize, or a lot of those aren't serious, like it's the Dutch people's version of the drop bear joke Australians play on foreigners

Bro im cageing right now ive looked it up, wtf are those claims half of them are taller than the avrg NBA player.

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Pandora, Axii and 4 others
Need to be said, These dillusioncels annoy me so much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
If youre 6' - 6'3 you are not even that tall to be brutally honest

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss
View attachment 2775048
No faggot you aren't 6'1
Bro those curries all claim 6'1 because they were a bit taller than a guy who claimed 6 foot once :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2775048
No faggot you aren't 6'1
True, but not evening, your daytime height after 8 out of bed is your Ultimate Height as many people will compare their day heights with your height as many measure in hte afternoon

View attachment 2775048
No faggot you aren't 6'1
Confirmation bias. I’m 5‘11 barefoot see so rarely someone taller

View attachment 2775048
No faggot you aren't 6'1
bro im 192 barefoot in my school there like 7 people taller but theres 1k people in my school but see these tall peopel alot ion

You guys do know its all about face right?? Muah “im 6’0 but get heightmogged” :feelswhy:
Its over if you think extra inches will make u a chad or improve your smv in the slightest bit
Be fucking grateful you’re not under 5’10 you selfish bastards

Last edited:
Go to lower Manhattan. I’ve seen Eastern European dudes that would be around my height. Some of them would be taller too. Tons of girls above 5’9” as well

View attachment 2775048
No faggot you aren't 6'1
You live in pakistan bro

Depends on where you live, im 6’2 and heightmog everyone not because my height is an anomaly, it’s prob considered not that tall in the states, but the average in London is 5’7-5’10
Well no. The average isnt a 3" Window. Its a single number.