I’m 6’3 and my shoe lifts just came in

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I wanted to try shoe lifts because why not, only added one inch because it would look sus if I came to work two inches taller. Just adding once inch made a huge difference, I felt like a king before, but now I feel like a God. I have a overwhelming urge to bend down when a manlet is talking to me so I can hear them as it’s hard to when I’m so much taller than them. I will wear My once inch shoe lifts wherever I go. Eventually I will graduate to two inches

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7313, Philtrumcel and 1 other person
Based. I would do the same even if I was 7'2 ngl. I am a 5'7 manlet tho, and I fraud to around 5'9

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_ and kej3094
Just be a skyscraper theory.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and zikzog
Based. I would do the same even if I was 7'2 ngl. I am a 5'7 manlet tho, and I fraud to around 5'9
how abused do you have to be to cheer a tallcel on for getting lifts to exaggerate the mog. I feel anger towards you stockholm syndromecel manlets ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, 50konsurgeryat35, AscendingHero and 17 others
how abused do you have to be to cheer a tallcel on for getting lifts to exaggerate the mog. I feel anger towards you stockholm syndromecel manlets ngl
I just don't care enough. I don't want to be in a relationship. I stopped feeling sexual urges this past month. I just want to focus on making money

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7902 and kej3094
FUUUUUUUUUCK END YOUR LIFE in gta

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
I guess if small height differences are so noticeable an inch is worth the fraud. No one noticed and called you out? The stress of committing to the fraud is what’s stopping me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CertBroly, kej3094, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Op do you recommend getting lifts as a 6’7 person?

I guess if small height differences are so noticeable an inch is worth the fraud. No one noticed and called you out? The stress of committing to the fraud is what’s stopping me
no one said anything about the extra inch, I think the only people that would notice are people who might be the same height as you, or a little taller. But at 6'3 there aren't many of those, and usually to warm them up to me being taller than them I kinda slouch around them, and slowly unslouch over days. that's the plan. If they are as tall or taller I will slouch just a tad.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
no one said anything about the extra inch, I think the only people that would notice are people who might be the same height as you, or a little taller. But at 6'3 there aren't many of those, and usually to warm them up to me being taller than them I kinda slouch around them, and slowly unslouch over days. that's the plan. If they are as tall or taller I will slouch just a tad.
Right, I’m 6’ and basically all my friends are within 2 inches either way. I doubt I could get away with it on people I already know but if I’m gonna go clubbing someday or go on tinder dates I might as well

Right, I’m 6’ and basically all my friends are within 2 inches either way. I doubt I could get away with it on people I already know but if I’m gonna go clubbing someday or go on tinder dates I might as well
only people I know who see me everyday are people at work, and if they ask if I got taller ill just say I got new work boots because old ones were hurting my feet

• +1
Everyone on the internet is 6"3, 6"4, 6"5, 6"6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, sh.north_ and zikzog
This is why I'm tempted to get 2 inch lifts just to fraud 6'2

That’s a no brainer off do that
My only issue is the fact I go out with my friends a lot and they'll see me with and without shoes, they aren't blackpill so won't appreciate the grind.

My only issue is the fact I go out with my friends a lot and they'll see me with and without shoes, they aren't blackpill so won't appreciate the grind.
Just wear one inch for like a month, and then switch to two inches. Don’t go straight from 6’ to 6’2

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
Just wear one inch for like a month, and then switch to two inches. Don’t go straight from 6’ to 6’2
Very true, just I also see my friends a lot without shoes (cause we chill at each others places not cause we're feet gays) so I'm just thinking bout the height difference after putting on shoes.

I wanted to try shoe lifts because why not, only added one inch because it would look sus if I came to work two inches taller. Just adding once inch made a huge difference, I felt like a king before, but now I feel like a God. I have a overwhelming urge to bend down when a manlet is talking to me so I can hear them as it’s hard to when I’m so much taller than them. I will wear My once inch shoe lifts wherever I go. Eventually I will graduate to two inches
where did you get them? tempted on getting 1 inch lifts. I'm 6"6.5 rn at 16 the moggage will be terrifying

I'm almost your height and I never got so obsessed with my height, feels good not to be mentally ill

😂😂😂 just be selective when to wear it bro, when you wear it everywhere to meet everyone, you’ll slip up some way somehow

• +1
Based and truthpilled