I'm 6'3 at 18 and my younger bro is 5'11 at 13,

A

AverageEnjoyer

Bronze
I already know he gonna height mog me but if im 6'3 will it be as brutal? or am i just tripping? I have better frame and face

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
It depends on what height you were at that same age

He might be having an early puberty tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Iasacrko
He might just be growing faster doesn’t mean he’ll heightmog u tho, I see kids the same age being taller then when they grow the shorter one ends up taller it’s all confusing

People grow at different rates
I'm aware, but since they're brothers they're likely to grow at similar rates. My brothers and I grew at similar rates.

when last did you grow taller?

I doubt your brother will grow after 14 tbh

I'm aware, but since they're brothers they're likely to grow at similar rates. My brothers and I grew at similar rates.
My brother was shorter than me when we were 14, he was 4’9 while I was 5’4

We were*

after you get into the 6 feet territory, height matters less and less. i would not be worried in the slightest, especially if you already frame and face mog him

keep in mind, those two things actually change MORE than height during puberty, so you might not have the advantage in those two areas later

when last did you grow taller?

I doubt your brother will grow after 14 tbh
People who have earlier puberties are an inch shorter than late bloomers

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
My brother was shorter than me when we were 14, he was 4’9 while I was 5’4
Sure it's possible, but most full-blooded brothers will have similar growth rates controlling for all other factors. It's the best way for him to predict his younger brothers final height.

People who have earlier puberties are an inch shorter than late bloomers
lifefuel
were you a late bloomer?
what age did you stop growing

lifefuel
were you a late bloomer?
what age did you stop growing
Early bloomer, I was 5’4 at 13, almost 14 and stopped growing at barely 5’5 when I was 15

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Early bloomer, I was 5’4 at 13, almost 14 and stopped growing at barely 5’5 when I was 15
brutal

my cousin is 5'5 at 12 and he is almost heightmogging me. I am 17 and my parents are taller than his jfl. I hope I end up taller than him

That nigga looks retarded

after you get into the 6 feet territory, height matters less and less. i would not be worried in the slightest, especially if you already frame and face mog him

keep in mind, those two things actually change MORE than height during puberty, so you might not have the advantage in those two areas later
lifefuel tbh
Edit: Forgot to say, it's life fuel because i face/frame mogged him at his age as well

Last edited:
I mean 6'3 height is an automatic win. So even if your brother heightmogs you (which will likely not be by a lot), then at least both of you can rejoice in your blessed height genes.