Im 6'3, girls guess me at 6'5 or even 6'6

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Crazy how inflation works, some guy who claims 5'10 but is like 5'7-5'8 tops says some nigger woman is 6'1 (when shes like 5'10 lmao) then i stand next to them and instantly theyre like "hes 6'5!", im like "lol what im 6'3" and then the nigger who claims 5'10 gets argumentative and angry because i literally tower over his ass by 8+ inches

Got guessed 6'6 by my neighbour once but that was when I was wearing air maxes.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, midlatinocel, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
The inflation is insane to be honest 6 foot can claim 6'2-6'3

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and midlatinocel
It doesn't always work tbh. Foids are easier to fool though

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and midlatinocel
It doesn't always work tbh. Foids are easier to fool though
Some people are just drop dead retarded with height, because 5'10 women are so rare and them being a woman makes them appear taller, its not a surprise that they get guessed at 6'1 by shorter guys, but yeah it doesnt always work

though im a big guy so i can larp even to 5'10 women

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, butterworld and HTN_Mentalcel
Some people are just drop dead retarded with height, because 5'10 women are so rare and them being a woman makes them appear taller, its not a surprise that they get guessed at 6'1 by shorter guys, but yeah it doesnt always work

though im a big guy so i can larp even to 5'10 women
Yeah the rich just get richer in a sense. A tallfag can larp more height while a Manlet larping 1/2 inches higher will be called out instantly

Yeah the rich just get richer in a sense. A tallfag can larp more height while a Manlet larping 1/2 inches higher will be called out instantly
whats crazier is that was his girlfriend, when she looked at me it was like a fish out of water, wanted to see how tall i was, i grabbed her waist with my hand and said im 6'3 that nigger got pissed its like i grabbed her and spit in his face "youre 5'8 you fucking lying manlet" :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and HTN_Mentalcel
Crazy how inflation works, some guy who claims 5'10 but is like 5'7-5'8 tops says some nigger woman is 6'1 (when shes like 5'10 lmao) then i stand next to them and instantly theyre like "hes 6'5!", im like "lol what im 6'3" and then the nigger who claims 5'10 gets argumentative and angry because i literally tower over his ass by 8+ inches

Got guessed 6'6 by my neighbour once but that was when I was wearing air maxes.
same i’m 6”5 most people think im 6”7-8

yea u can easily claim 1 inch over ur actual height so 6’1 claiming 6’2 etc you’ll probably be never called out, 2 inches is risky but becoming more and more common (5’8 claiming 5’10, 5’10 claiming 6’0) i’ve seen a lot. 3 inches is fuckin wild and insane tho

tall dudes gotta do their part in stopping it tho instead of going along with it like 6’4 austin wayne claiming 6’6 and that black 6’6 guy claiming 6’8

yea u can easily claim 1 inch over ur actual height so 6’1 claiming 6’2 etc you’ll probably be never called out, 2 inches is risky but becoming more and more common (5’8 claiming 5’10, 5’10 claiming 6’0) i’ve seen a lot. 3 inches is fuckin wild and insane tho
this one guy once claimed 6'4 it was a friend from long ago when i saw him he was like "youre tall but youre not taller than me" because i was slouching but then i stood up straight while we had a conversation and i was taller than him, it was awkward but yeah people lie, the fact that people guess me at 6'4/6'5 (even 6'6 in some particular occasions) makes me believe 6'3 is a solid good height

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
this one guy once claimed 6'4 it was a friend from long ago when i saw him he was like "youre tall but youre not taller than me" because i was slouching but then i stood up straight while we had a conversation and i was taller than him, it was awkward but yeah people lie, the fact that people guess me at 6'4/6'5 (even 6'6 in some particular occasions) makes me believe 6'3 is a solid good height
yea the supposed “golden height” rn is 6’5 but in reality 6’5 to ppl is more like 6’3-6’4 even zherka who’s barely 6’3 claims 6’5 and is never called out

that bumble study that had 6’4-6’6 as the ideal was probably closer to a legit 6’3

yea the supposed “golden height” rn is 6’5 but in reality 6’5 to ppl is more like 6’3-6’4 even zherka who’s barely 6’3 claims 6’5 and is never called out

that bumble study that had 6’4-6’6 as the ideal was probably closer to a legit 6’3
what study? studies ive seen said 6'2 is ideal

what study? studies ive seen said 6'2 is ideal
this retarded bumble study ppl try to use that’s fake asf and was created by some incel
IMG 9192

i’m saying even if this fake study was true it wouldn’t mean 6’4-6’6 is actually ideal cus 6’4-6’6 on dating apps is more like 6’2-6’4

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
this retarded bumble study ppl try to use that’s fake asf and was created by some incel
View attachment 2966381
i’m saying even if this fake study was true it wouldn’t mean 6’4-6’6 is actually ideal cus 6’4-6’6 on dating apps is more like 6’2-6’4
it's not a study it's just a gathering of data of what filters women use.

not a study.

it's not a study it's just a gathering of data of what filters women use.

not a study.
regardless it makes no sense bc you’d have to buy the premium version of the dating app for it, what women would buy a premium dating app when they can get infinite cock just using the normal

regardless it makes no sense bc you’d have to buy the premium version of the dating app for it, what women would buy a premium dating app when they can get infinite cock just using the normal
you know this stuff isnt a concern to me, my girlfriend isnt like this why would i care about how they are.

Just be 6'0-6'3 and your height will not be a problem, the guys who want to be 6'3-6'5 want the towering effect but dont know how tall they are from their perspective.

I’m not claiming 6’7 or 6’8 jfl