“im 6’4 and feel short”

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
IMG 0061
IMG 0062
IMG 0063
IMG 0064

look at these fucking liers, im willing to bet my existence not a single one here is over 5’11

fucking larpers “ im 6’3 and feel short bro”
your not 6’3, not even in 2 inch lifts and 2 inch shoes walking like a clown, im 6’3.5 and dont see a single person as tall as me for days, and taller than 95% of people in northern europe in any country, fucking larpers if your 6’1 and feel short your not 6’0 your not even 5’11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall, borntosuffer and 14 others
"oh bro dw im 6'3 I feel short some times too"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, plaguehopecel, diditeverbegin and 7 others
View attachment 3143351View attachment 3143352View attachment 3143353View attachment 3143354
look at these fucking liers, im willing to bet my existence not a single one here is over 5’11

your not 6’3, not even in 2 inch lifts and 2 inch shoes walking like a clown, im 6’3.5 and dont see a single person as tall as me for days, and taller than 95% of people in northern europe in any country, fucking larpers if your 6’1 and feel short your not 6’0 your not even 5’11
i am 6'10 and feel short

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall, Aero and 6 others
fucking larpers Im 6'0 (actual 6'0 not 5'11:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:) and If I go outside in a public place I might get heightmogged once but nothing to crazy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and redhoodreincarnate
E94wMK0.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and cooldude1231
View attachment 3143351View attachment 3143352View attachment 3143353View attachment 3143354

It comes off as so passive agressive lmao

fucking larpers Im 6'0 (actual 6'0 not 5'11:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:) and If I go outside in a public place I might get heightmogged once but nothing to crazy
then your a real 6 footer and not a larper

• Love it
Reactions: imthesupremecel

cope im 6'4

I feel like taller dudes seem short around me but it's probably because my legs are so short, when we're leaning against something or sit down they're suddenly half a head shorter, even when they're way taller than me while standing.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
tiktok/SSRIs/euphoria HBO jews everywhere guys b careful

I’m 5’3 and I feel tall > I’m 6’5 and I feel short

Sigma delusion grindset 🗿

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and cooldude1231
Them acting insecure at their stature its like wow im insecure but at least im not as bad as these 5 foot fucking dweebs u get me, like they just want to say its over for u at that height but are just using their height as an euphenism

i’m 6’3.5 and dont see a single person as tall as me for days, and taller than 95% of people in northern europe in any country
IMG 9630

Op grew one and a half inches in 2 days lifefuel

Larper on Larper crime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall and 3 others
i usually handle these scenarios by putting these people on my die of unknown causes list

2024 09 02 224135 talllife 650535b6096d

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
View attachment 3143370

Larper on Larper crime
i posted a picture of me next to one of my 5’11 friends a few days ago, a lot of people said i looked 6’3 and 6’4 and that its a 5+ inch difference

im 6’2 bare foot 6’3 morning height i wear nike uptempos that add 1.5 inches to my height

6'3 isn't short, it's average. 6'0-6'1 is short

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and piec
View attachment 3143370

Larper on Larper crime
anyways if people further dont believe me i wouldnt mind posting a picture of myself under a stadiometer for evidence if i somehow get my hands on one, sometimes i claim my morning height sometimes i dont, as soon as im out of bed im 6’3 and a fraction over that, but by the end of the day after playing sports i shrink down to 6’2 and a fraction over that, the average person shrinks 2 centimeters, but i have more than that because my torso is long and im quite tall leading me to shrink more height, rob paul ( the giga height autist on celebheights) told me to claim 0.5 inches above my lowest height so i claim 6’2.5-6’3

I feel like taller dudes seem short around me but it's probably because my legs are so short, when we're leaning against something or sit down they're suddenly half a head shorter, even when they're way taller than me while standing.
how tall are you? i have a long torso and i shrink alot throughout the day, especially since i play sports

i'm 6'6 and i feel tall tbh, but when i see 6'1 manlet I'm just sad for them
i dont believe your 6’6, you must be lying

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and greycel
i am 191cm barefoot and i feel short (6'3)

6'2 but I have the torso length of a 7 footer.
god damn dude how long is your torso lol? my torso is 98 cm and im around your height

Im 6.4 and i dont feel short but if i could id probably make myself like 6.5.

i'm 6'6 and i feel tall tbh, but when i see 6'1 manlet I'm just sad for them
6'7 here, honestly can't believe people under 6'5 even exist? They're probs depressed everyday and think of suicide every once a week

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
3199039 1670779251851

these "i feel short at 6ft+" people in question:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Donkeyballs and framemoggerr
i am 6'3 and you are an amerimutt or a straight up ethnik in some subhumanland so stfu
brother ive been to the tallest countries on planet earth, im 6’3 and tower over the average person, are you fucking serious?

I'm 6'0 and i definitely feeel short in northern germany you fucking larper

they are not larpers, they are gate keepers or copers

OP is low IQ

I'm 6'0 and i definitely feeel short in northern germany you fucking larper
your not 6’0, the statistics prove the average german is 5’10.5 180-181 cm , even in northern germany stop lying.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I am 6 foot 3 and get height mogged by maybe 10-20 kids out of a 2500 person school, but we are in a rich white area. When I walk near the shithole in my city i'm taller than almost everyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, greycel, redhoodreincarnate and 1 other person
I am 6 foot 3 and get height mogged by maybe 10-20 kids out of a 2500 person school, but we are in a rich white area. When I walk near the shithole in my city i'm taller than almost everyone
this sounds accurate enough, i believe you

anyways if people further dont believe me i wouldnt mind posting a picture of myself under a stadiometer for evidence if i somehow get my hands on one, sometimes i claim my morning height sometimes i dont, as soon as im out of bed im 6’3 and a fraction over that, but by the end of the day after playing sports i shrink down to 6’2 and a fraction over that, the average person shrinks 2 centimeters, but i have more than that because my torso is long and im quite tall leading me to shrink more height, rob paul ( the giga height autist on celebheights) told me to claim 0.5 inches above my lowest height so i claim 6’2.5-6’3
nah i’m just messing around i 100% agree with what you’re saying

reddit tiktok instagram .org basically anywhere online is larp fest none of those kids are those heights but since it’s the internet and u can lie about anything they do it anyway.

i’m from USA and can say for sure that 5’9 is the average height here. being 6’2 alone already puts u in the top 4% of men and 6’4 top 1%. guys above that are giga rare and i don’t see them very much at all.

6’2”-6’4” is probably the ideal height range

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and redhoodreincarnate
nah i’m just messing around i 100% agree with what you’re saying

reddit tiktok instagram .org basically anywhere online is larp fest none of those kids are those heights but since it’s the internet and u can lie about anything they do it anyway.

i’m from USA and can say for sure that 5’9 is the average height here. being 6’2 alone already puts u in the top 4% of men and 6’4 top 1%. guys above that are giga rare and i don’t see them very much at all.

6’2”-6’4” is probably the ideal height range
High iq , giving you rep

also ppl need to realise just cus someone’s taller than you doesn’t mean they “height mog” you.

ppl on here will see someone 1 inch taller than them and say they’re getting height mogged jfl.

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
also ppl need to realise just cus someone’s taller than you doesn’t mean they “height mog” you.

ppl on here will see someone 1 inch taller than them and say they’re getting height mogged jfl.
yeah 1 inch taller definetly isnt a height mog, i feel like its only a noticable difference when its 3+ inches or so.