“im 6’4 and feel short”

your not 6’0, the statistics prove the average german is 5’10.5 180-181 cm , even in northern germany stop lying.
I don't lie you fucking faggot larper. I'm 6'0 barefoot. You are just coping. Probably you feel tall cause you are counting foids. Go to germany to a fucking mall in hamburg city you fucking manlet nigga larping 6'3 and the only thing you are mogging are refugees from syria

I don't lie you fucking faggot larper. I'm 6'0 barefoot. You are just coping. Probably you feel tall cause you are counting foids. Go to germany to a fucking mall in hamburg city you fucking manlet nigga larping 6'3 and the only thing you are mogging are refugees from syria
Keep sperging you low iq donkey, i dont like talking to retards putting this oxygen breathing neanderthal on ignore

the average height of germans is a self reported 180 cm/ 5’10.5 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country
correct , self reported, i doubt the average german is over 5’10 .

fuck out my thread, baboon.

yeah 1 inch taller definetly isnt a height mog, i feel like its only a noticable difference when its 3+ inches or so.
agreed 1-2 inches isn’t mogging, 3 is the start of height mogging and it gets brutal at like 4 or 5

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
germany is unironcally one of the shortest countries in northern europe. all measured data has the average at 5’10 and the only source that has the average as 5’11 is SELF-REPORTED.

for instance, in america only about 15% of men are 6ft according to measured data but according to self reported 33% of men are 6ft. germany is not that tall Lol

germany is unironcally one of the shortest countries in northern europe. all measured data has the average at 5’10 and the only source that has the average as 5’11 is SELF-REPORTED.

for instance, in america only about 15% of men are 6ft according to measured data but according to self reported 33% of men are 6ft. germany is not that tall Lol
exactly . the average is a SELF REPORTED 5’10.5 btw not even 5’11, ive been to finland ( supposedly one of the tallest countries and the world muh 6’0 average) and i dont think the average man is over 180-181 cm over there.

I'm 6'0 and i definitely feeel short in northern germany you fucking larper

this avi killed me

what would you say the average height is in a highly populated middle class all white school is btw? do you think its over 5’9.5? all studies clock them in at. 176.5-177 cms which is a bit over 5’9.5 , but those are also taken in the morning and they likely fall below that by night time, not to mention alot of my friends when measured at the doctors are told to just keep they’re shoes on which is even funnier

yes because of all these refugees. what I'm telling you is anecdotal evidence, you don't have to believe that. but I'm sure I'm one of the most accurate 6'0 on .org and I can tell you I don't feel tall at all among true germans. I worked for big events in hamburg, köln, berlin, leipzig etc. big german citys and there were always a lot of men that mogged the shit out of me, it's not uncommon for a german to be 6'3+ my brother is a legit 6'3 for example

what would you say the average height is in a highly populated middle class all white school is btw? do you think its over 5’9.5? all studies clock them in at. 176.5-177 cms which is a bit over 5’9.5 , but those are also taken in the morning and they likely fall below that by night time, not to mention alot of my friends when measured at the doctors are told to just keep they’re shoes on which is even funnier
yea, even statistics from the CDC aren’t 100% accurate cus most doctors appointments are at like 10am and some even don’t have the patient take their shoes off. i’d say about 5’9-5’10 range 5’9.5 would make sense. maybe 5’10 for only the richest and whitest of areas

• +1
yes because of all these refugees. what I'm telling you is anecdotal evidence, you don't have to believe that. but I'm sure I'm one of the most accurate 6'0 on .org and I can tell you I don't feel tall at all among true germans. I worked for big events in hamburg, köln, berlin, leipzig etc. big german citys and there were always a lot of men that mogged the shit out of me, it's not uncommon for a german to be 6'3+ my brother is a legit 6'3 for example
refugees don’t impact as much as u think they do.

america is 60% white and the average height for whites is 5’10 and for everyone 5’9 so it’s only an inch difference max.

germany is 70% white AND the ethnics u guys have are not as short as the ethnics in america (hispanics) so there’s no way refugees could be altering the data by as much as ur claiming.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
refugees don’t impact as much as u think they do.

america is 60% white and the average height for whites is 5’10 and for everyone 5’9 so it’s only an inch difference max.

germany is 70% white AND the ethnics u guys have are not as short as the ethnics in america (hispanics) so there’s no way refugees could be altering the data by as much as ur claiming.
Why are you talking like you know shit? You never been here fucking larper. German citizienship doesn't mean you are an ethnic german. And ethnics are way shorter on average.

Why are you talking like you know shit? You never been here fucking larper. German citizienship doesn't mean you are an ethnic german. And ethnics are way shorter on average.
i’m saying america has more ethnics percentage wise than germany does and in america ethnics only bring down the total average by 1 inch. so its impossible for the average white german to be 6’1 or 6’2 like ur claiming

nah ur pfp is actually genius i am still laughing at this shit

• Woah
Reactions: givemeheight
Look 6ft 3 in an mma event full of men and how tall it looks lol :lul::lul: people larp their height +2 inches and even more some times

• +1