Im 95% sure im not norwooding, thoughts? (Still over)

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
My hairline has always been this high from what i can remember and old pics, but thoughts? Imma get forehead reduction and HT combo when i wage slave enough
Screenshot 20220909 143855

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You're norwooding.

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii

As a general rule, if you think you're norwooding, you most certainly are.

The hairline would be lower and thicker.

Take fin.

• Hmm...
take some surgery advice from @ArvidGustavsson

• +1
nice jaw. implants or fillers
I have had no surgeries, my jaw is recessed in side profile
I cant find a pic rn, but i need sliding genio probably, and submentalplastu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Moggie, Deprived and 2 others
looks fairly normal, kinda thin but it's also wet.

if you had thicker hair in the past it could be.

• +1
looks fairly normal, kinda thin but it's also wet.

if you had thicker hair in the past it could be.
Ive always been told its thick, even in recent haircuts (multiple hair dressers and some girls)

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
nice eye color wish my brown eyes were lighter

• Woah
Ive always been told its thick, even in recent haircuts (multiple hair dressers and some girls)
are you sure they're referring to the follicle density and not to your actual hair size, i.e dark hair is far thicker than light hair.

youre not norwooding, just have a high forehead
my hair is also thin like that but im not sure if its due to diffuse thinning out its just how it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and aBetterMii
are you sure they're referring to the follicle density and not to your actual hair size, i.e dark hair is far thicker than light hair.
Idk, when i have felt many girls and soke guya hair it physicially feels thinner than mine most of the time, so i kinda assumed it had something to do with density or hair strant thickness

nice eye color wish my brown eyes were lighter
Yes my hazel coloring is the only thing that saves me eyes from being totally unfixable

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
youre not norwooding, just have a high forehead
my hair is also thin like that but im not sure if its due to diffuse thinning out its just how it is
I think its natural, were not gonna all have a perfect straighthairline, like with teeth too and shit, just rng

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Idk, when i have felt many girls and soke guya hair it physicially feels thinner than mine most of the time, so i kinda assumed it had something to do with density or hair strant thickness
you could have some thinning in that case, but thinning isn't necessarily the same as norwooding and can have other causes such as stress, it doesn't appear to be receding.

• +1
you could have some thinning in that case, but thinning isn't necessarily the same as norwooding and can have other causes such as stress, it doesn't appear to be receding.
It could be from being lonely and distressed often from abused dog syndrome :feelsrope:

They say it in hopes that it will refrain you from going ER.

• Hmm...
mentalcel tbh
your lower and middle thirds are solid high tier normie maybe even a light chadlite and a fivehead can easily be frauded with curtains, heavy fringe etc

• Hmm...
mentalcel tbh
your lower and middle thirds are solid high tier normie maybe even a light chadlite and a fivehead can easily be frauded with curtains, heavy fringe etc
Pretty sure im LTN

Fivehead, a hairline lowering will be fain

• +1
Mine has always been similar, big forehead and temples. It just looks norwooding cause it’s high and rounded on top. As long as you’re checking it and it’s not getting worse you don’t have to go on fin

• +1