I'm a 14yo filipino-american ricecell and i hate myself for it. Any advice on how to improve myself.

Fevyne

Fevyne

Iron
I'm 5'4 and I actively lift dumbbells to add some muscle.
I have also been trying out some jawline stuff I saw on this forum

Attachments

• fayvg.png
    fayvg.png
    202.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 31497, yirma19 and 10 others
Bro your 12 max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and WanderingBurro
That pic was from a few month ago

just go gym eat healthy sleep well and you'll be fine lol im 14 as well and thats the advice i got although some people told me to inject test and aromasin

U look like a sweet guy.

Unfortunately pinoys aren't very desirable across the board. Even your own pinays prefer Nordic Caucasoids.

Your best bet would be moving back to the Philippines and using ur US citizenship + finance to betabux a slum pinay.

Best of luck, as I said u seem like a goodhearted guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, yirma19, Deleted member 31497 and 6 others
Only 14 take care of yourself

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Earth Dollar
U look like a sweet guy.

Unfortunately pinoys aren't very desirable across the board. Even your own pinays prefer Nordic Caucasoids.

Your best bet would be moving back to the Philippines and using ur US citizenship + finance to betabux a slum pinay.

Best of luck, as I said u seem like a goodhearted guy.
in my experience most Filipinas prefer anything that is not Filipino. although in Canada they seem to go for NEA guys more than they do white guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
in my experience most Filipinas prefer anything that is not Filipino. although in Canada they seem to go for NEA guys more than they do white guys.
Unfortunately, yes. Filipinos just aren't generally desired by any ethnic / racial group.
NEA with eurocentric features such as v-shaped jaws, nasal projection, and double eyelids have it quite good in the western scene though. Although I don't think there's more demand for them over Nordic Caucasoids, supply is just vastly lower in Canada.

But for pinoys, their best bet is usually betabuxxing their own women in some way. Not saying it's ideal, there usually just isn't a more viable option.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Unfortunately, yes. Filipinos just aren't generally desired by any ethnic / racial group.
NEA with eurocentric features such as v-shaped jaws, nasal projection, and double eyelids have it quite good in the western scene though. Although I don't think there's more demand for them over Nordic Caucasoids, supply is just vastly lower in Canada.

But for pinoys, their best bet is usually betabuxxing their own women in some way. Not saying it's ideal, there usually just isn't a more viable option.
probably SEAs are very easily impressed in my experience. I remember a Vietnamese girl calling me giant and was swooning all because I am almost 6'2. NEAs though are a different story. NEAS espically Northern Chinese girls are super picky and won't date anyone they deem below status. Even a white guy here that lived in China said in Northern China he faced very bad racism from them.

• +1

most Filipinos are very short and are like 5'2 to 5'6 average height. never seen a full one over 6ft+

• +1
probably SEAs are very easily impressed in my experience. I remember a Vietnamese girl calling me giant and was swooning all because I am almost 6'2. NEAs though are a different story. NEAS espically Northern Chinese girls are super picky and won't date anyone they deem below status. Even a white guy here that lived in China said in Northern China he faced very bad racism from them.
Yeah, SEA girls will swoon over any white guy (unless he's deformed or severely crippled).
In NEA you should be at least HTN to get equal treatment as a LTN gets in SEA.

Both are viable options for HTN+ but if you're normie or subhuman SEA is the play.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Earth Dollar
For someone young u should not get blackpilled so hard yet, who knows times are changing and things might be better for you when ur around 20ish, for now just focus on health, eating a meat-rich diet, play some sports, focus on school, and pratice styling and such, while praying to god many times a day that something triggers in ur genetic code for good features as u mature, give ur body all the nutrients it needs to develop as this phase is very important, chew on mastic gum for a good lower third cause jaw can carry especially for asians.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, GuyFromSingapore and normie_joe
you look like @AspiringChanglite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, DoII, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
Yeah, SEA girls will swoon over any white guy (unless he's deformed or severely crippled).
In NEA you should be at least HTN to get equal treatment as a LTN gets in SEA.

Both are viable options for HTN+ but if you're normie or subhuman SEA is the play.
it's crazy tbh. SEA I think is the easiest area for a date out of anywhere in the world. there was a thread of a hapa that had a SEA girl begging for his sperm because he was 6ft. 6ft isn't even that tall lol.

• +1
it's crazy tbh. SEA I think is the easiest area for a date out of anywhere in the world. there was a thread of a hapa that had a SEA girl begging for his sperm because he was 6ft. 6ft isn't even that tall lol.
Yeah defo. 6ft is giant-tier there tho (unless you're around lots of expats or in touristy areas).
Even 5'6+ white guys do well in SEA. Just check out David Bond, I think he's around 5'7, has a MTN face, and is about 40.

He has also geomaxxed to LATAM, and NEA, done well there too.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Yeah defo. 6ft is giant-tier there tho (unless you're around lots of expats or in touristy areas).
Even 5'6+ white guys do well in SEA. Just check out David Bond, I think he's around 5'7, has a MTN face, and is about 40.

He has also geomaxxed to LATAM, and NEA, done well there too.
even 5'7 there is on the taller side for a man. again when considering the average man is like 5'2-5'4. not surprising. I bet he went to Japan and Southern China. those are the only areas in NEA where a guy like that would do well.

• +1
just go gym eat healthy sleep well and you'll be fine lol im 14 as well and thats the advice i got although some people told me to inject test and aromasin
Do not start taking test or any SARMS until AT LEAST 21. Preferably wait until 25.

- drink lots of milk (to get a chiseled face and grow taller)
- eat beef steaks, half boiled eggs everyday(for protein and testosterone)
- run and sprint as much as possible(to increase human growth hormones to grow taller)
- do mewing
- get 9 hours of sleep everyday(to grow taller)
- eats vegetables and fruits for vitamins and minerals
- also do push ups and sit ups

awww cute bird

You look more Filipino than any other Filipino I've ever seen. And I know Rafael Ramirez. Don't ask about that.

Hey? Do you like Filipino chicks? Do you speak Tagalog? Why don't you go to college or whatever in Manila and bag you a fine looking girl while you're there? That's what both Filipino dudes in the small Midwestern town where I grew up in did after highschool.

chinitocel 😭😭😭

Mogged by the bird

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
the parrot mogs you

You can improve by getting off this website

• +1
Reactions: DoII
BLAST AROMASIN NOW