I’m a 21 year old British Indian guy, who finds it extremely hard to converse with white women. WHITE WORSHIPING CURRYCELS GTFIH

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
"I feel shy and feel like they'll not like me because of my colour. :cry:"

Joe Elvin, "Confidence coach" at 4weekconfidence.com
Luckily for me (and most guys), women experience attraction emotionally far stronger than logically.

That means I (and most guys) can attract beautiful woman by displaying confidence, demonstrating high value, teasing, making her laugh, and spiking her emotions the right way.

Katy Lesiuk, Laser eye coordinator (2019-present)
First of all; if someone dislikes you because of your skin colour that is not someone you want in your life and you shouldn’t waste your time working on making them like you.

The easiest way to start is by talking to someone you have absolutely no romantic interest in; a coworker, a friend, a friends parent, or anyone who you’re not flustered by.

If you talk about something that interests you, you will be passionate and people are drawn to passionate conversations, even if they aren’t very familiar with the subject. Similarly if you listen - truly listen - to someone speaking of their passions they will feel a connection with you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Be_ConfidentBro
What's with all the threads about Indians today jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Be_ConfidentBro

Last edited:
What's with all the threads about Indians today jfl

Once it start with one I have to make another
I can't help it

Just look at them

@Be_ConfidentBro