I’m a 30 year old wizard male perma virgin AMA

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Velvet, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 57464 and 3 others
I’ll never let myself be in his position. I’ll rope before I make to in my 30s.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 52200, 6′2 still over and 5 others
Needs to be more confident and feminist :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
he was born an indian streetshitter, not even a normiE

Wow, why don't you fix your teeth and everything else?

It’s this guy Jfl 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I am a literal 5'3 balding indian janitor

Are u making fun of me rn?
Really, you look kinda mixed, I see some Somali pheno too...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
stunna face reveal

Wtf new incel sub dropped
Mirin

• +1
Lmao his post history is so autistic. Look at his comments, it's pages upon pages of him talking about being a KHHV currycel signholder. Just spams it everywhere JFL

Wtf new incel sub dropped
Mirin
I went thru every single post there already. hope it's gonna become more active and wont be banned

are you khhv ?
No. I had a quite normal life during my teenage years, that is from 13-16 and then everything changed. I started to get mogged brutally by guys when they hit puberty and now it’s even worse.
It’s not over if you’re short when you’re young but above 19 it’s brutal to be a manlet. I’m also ugly as fuck, and I’ve missed out on too much. I wasn’t invited to prom either because nobody wanted me and they’ll height and face mogged me. I couldn’t fit in.
My lay count is below 5 and it’s been years since I’ve interacted with a female, let alone having sex with them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro

The Rock Clapping GIF

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and Deleted member 22918
No. I had a quite normal life during my teenage years, that is from 13-16 and then everything changed. I started to get mogged brutally by guys when they hit puberty and now it’s even worse.
It’s not over if you’re short when you’re young but above 19 it’s brutal to be a manlet. I’m also ugly as fuck, and I’ve missed out on too much. I wasn’t invited to prom either because nobody wanted me and they’ll height and face mogged me. I couldn’t fit in.
My lay count is below 5 and it’s been years since I’ve interacted with a female, let alone having sex with them.
mogs me into oblivion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro and Nick.Harte
i need to make advancements assap

• +1
My whole life was hell

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
at least it began for you. For me it nevER began
Doesn’t matter if you can’t keep getting it because normal people can get it

Always being the shortest, being non NT with no social circle, bullied my whole life, 20 year old virgin
Did your friends brag about their slays to you ?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and AspiringMogger
IMG 7928

Subreddit is full of gold mines

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, chadmanlet04 and autistic_tendencies
Most of my friends were incels/incels in denial and the only normie friend i have doesnt really brag about his gf

• +1
I have an incel friend who is soon to be my roommate. He gets clowned a lot for inceldom.

• +1
Most of my friends were incels/incels in denial and the only normie friend i have doesnt really brag about his gf
Lucky you

gets clowned a lot for inceldom.
Knew it. Normies are cruel as fuck and damn, I can’t even be around these people. Initially I thought that Incels were exaggerating but damn, everything they said were correct. If you don’t get laid and females don’t like you, it’s better to stay away.

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Knew it. Normies are cruel as fuck and damn, I can’t even be around these people. Initially I thought that Incels were exaggerating but damn, everything they said were correct. If you don’t get laid and females don’t like you, it’s better to stay away.
It’s all a mental battle, If nothing can hurt you, you’re invincible. I remember getting clowned too when I was incel, but it’s just lighthearted jokes now. Pussy is dead ass just masturbation with lube

• +1
i have a lay count of 0 be happy u at least experienced it

• +1
At what age did you ascend and what did you do ?
Lost weight, I ascended at 16, but the more experience I’ve gained the easier it has become. Talking to women now is just second nature. Experience is everything. Good experience. Bad experience. They all mean the same. No hoe can frighten me anymore

• +1
i have a lay count of 0 be happy u at least experienced it
It’s like tasting a chocolate bar once and you’ll never have it again. You know how good it tastes and you’ll always be the kid who watches everybody biting a piece of it when they leave the store. You’ll never have it again because you don’t have the money for it. My genetics is my currency.
I got to taste it earlier because I got it as a gift.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and AspiringMogger
Damn. I get severe anxiety around females and the guys laugh at me for that.
That’s a shame twin. You gotta get more NT. I’m sure most incels wouldn’t even know what to do if they were alone in a room with a girl. Escalating 1on1 is hard too if you’re inexperienced. It’s all about learning

• +1
That’s a shame twin. You gotta get more NT. I’m sure most incels wouldn’t even know what to do if they were alone in a room with a girl. Escalating 1on1 is hard too if you’re inexperienced. It’s all about learning
I wasn’t like that in the past man. Maybe years of negative reinforcements made me this way. I don’t think NT will work for me. I’m too subhuman and short.

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I wasn’t like that in the past man. Maybe years of negative reinforcements made me this way. I don’t think NT will work for me. I’m too subhuman and short.
Damn thought you were normie. Brootal stuff

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Pikabro