I'm a bad example for my little sister.

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I am teaching her the habit of maintaining good oral posture, after frequently reminding her to rest her tongue completely on the roof of her mouth, and from time to time she unexpectedly comes to me and says "open your mouth" (to check if I have my tongue on the palate, but this is not always the case). :feelswhy:

Pics of sisters mouth? :what:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Cute

• Love it
Reactions: ascension!
id only looksmax a younger brother, she will get a guy anyway and a girl of her lookslevel wouldn't date me regardless (hypothetically as I don't have a sister)

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
id only looksmax a younger brother, she will get a guy anyway and a girl of her lookslevel wouldn't date me regardless
I was thinking the same thing tbh

Wish my parents had another kid so I could correct their mistakes with me

I'd hgh and testbooster supps maxx him to chadhood

And have him mew ofc

I was thinking the same thing tbh

Wish my parents had another kid so I could correct their mistakes with me

I'd hgh and testbooster supps maxx him to chadhood

And have him mew ofc
Yes, for the time being I am only going to try to make sure that she maintains good oral functions / habits (I am already discussing myofunctional therapies with my parents), I am going to encourage her to play sports and have a good nutrition (basketball especially for cardiovascular activity) and socialize / have more friends.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yes, for the time being I am only going to try to make sure that she maintains good oral functions / habits (I am already discussing myofunctional therapies with my parents), I am going to encourage her to play sports and have a good nutrition (basketball especially for cardiovascular activity) and socialize / have more friends.
She's a girl you don't need to do any of that

But you're a good bro I suppose

Idk if I had a sister I'd let her rot. I'm a resentful evil manlet and looksmaxxing her just to become a chad only foid would be counterproductive for me

She'd become the very thing I hate the most

She's a girl you don't need to do any of that

But you're a good bro I suppose

Idk if I had a sister I'd let her rot. I'm a resentful evil manlet and looksmaxxing her just to become a chad only foid would be counterproductive for me

She'd become the very thing I hate the most
Why hate her? I just want to help her and she would not have in the future serious problems or that she never suffer / worry about her appearance.

Is this an alt of an old looksmax.org user with the name of 'RobPaul'sHeight'?