• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
  • Woah
convince a specific e foid to fall in love with me
Is this the only thing that would increase the number? Come on think of something worthy that wouldn’t just boost your dopamine for a day or two

Is this the only thing that would increase the number? Come on think of something worthy that wouldn’t just boost your dopamine for a day or two
yes that is the only way. im a broken man. in a broken land.

yes that is the only way. im a broken man. in a broken land.
What do you mean by broken land? Is your environment bad or good? I classify an average environment with neither bad or good interactions as a bad one. Is there anything in your power to change that?

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
What do you mean by broken land? Is your environment bad or good? I classify an average environment with neither bad or good interactions as a bad one. Is there anything in your power to change that?
Bad. No there is not.

My dick your hand.

• JFL
Bad. No there is not.
I’m gonna ask you a question , do you classify yourself as a type a or b person
IMG 4984

Also are you prone to public anxiety?

• +1
@sub5c3l this is the longest I’ve spoken to a foid in years

• JFL
I am 16 years of age. I will be 17 in 4 months.
Young, how is your social circle ? Any friends or best friends (online friends count)

Young, how is your social circle ? Any friends or best friends (online friends count)
I have maybe 1-2 friends online that I speak to here and there.

I have maybe 1-2 friends online that I speak to here and there.
Not bad but not good either, having one best friend is enough imho , do you have any hobbies? I’m talking about something that you really enjoy doing not something that you convinced yourself to do

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Not bad but not good either, having one best friend is enough imho , do you have any hobbies? I’m talking about something that you really enjoy doing not something that you convinced yourself to do
They aren’t best friends. I enjoy working out I guess. That’s it. I workout, I lay on my bed and listen to music.

They aren’t best friends. I enjoy working out I guess. That’s it. I workout, I lay on my bed and listen to music.
Do you have any siblings? If u have atleast one brother that’s in your age gap tell me

Do you have any siblings? If u have atleast one brother that’s in your age gap tell me
I do not. I have a mum and sister. I hate them.

HQNP or death

Seems like your environment is bad , I can’t ask anymore questions without invading your privacy, may I suggest going to a psychologist? not a psychiatrist .

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Seems like your environment is bad , I can’t ask anymore questions without invading your privacy, may I suggest going to a psychologist? not a psychiatrist .
Can you teach me how to talk to women?.
Maybe idk. There’s not much to say.

• +1
if there’s anything you need whether it’s a good or bad day don’t hesitate to message me. I’m here for you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus and moggathon
if there’s anything you need whether it’s a good or bad day don’t hesitate to message me. I’m here for you
Let me hit. I wanna lose my v card.

• JFL