I'm a Chad who came here from Inceltears

Absi

Absi

Casanova
Hi incels, IT infiltrator here. I'm what you would call a 'Chad'. I'm 5'5" and have groped a tit with my bare hand. I know that you're intimidated by people like me having so much success but I just want you to know that I was like you once, but I decided to take life by the horns and hit the gym (I can now bench 30kg) and to get a decent haircut (it cost me $10). I also decided to just be myself, I did this by abandoning all of my nerdy hobbies and throwing out all of my anime figures and started getting into Cars, sports and drinking...I love being myself.

Let me offer you some decent life advice here; There's a queen for everyone, you just need to wait. I attached a picture of myself so you can see that while I may be a Chad, I'm actually just a normal guy.

Please note a few things that you could take away from the picture-
-My Long Lions mane of hair
-The confident stare, directly into the camera
-My fashion sense
-Respecting women

All of those things can be achieved by you also and I hope you see you posting alongside me on IT, fighting the good fight. And while I haven't had sex yet or spoken to a female in 10 years I assure you that I have just improved myself so much that many are just intimidated by me.

I am Chad 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 5746, BigBoy and 40 others
2e9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PrisonMike, Cacas112 and 13 others
Stop being such a hateful incel, i was like you once but then I started watching movies with female protagonists to understand and see that a Woman can be just like a Man at doing things, and maybe better.

The problem of you is that you're full of toxic testosterone and misogyny, inject a gallon of estrogen and you'll feel a lot better about yourself.

I see potential of you, i wish you can come to inceltears and fight the good fight alongside me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
Stop being such a hateful incel, i was like you once but then I started watching movies with female protagonists to understand and see that a Woman can be just like a Man at doing things, and maybe better.

The problem of you is that you're full of toxic testosterone and misogyny, inject a gallon of estrogen and you'll feel a lot better about yourself.

I see potential of you, i wish you can come to inceltears and fight the good fight alongside me.
SmartSelect 20201029 051923 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 5746, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
very profound

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
lol looks like a incel version of my cousins boyfriend.

Hi incels, IT infiltrator here. I'm what you would call a 'Chad'. I'm 5'5" and have groped a tit with my bare hand. I know that you're intimidated by people like me having so much success but I just want you to know that I was like you once, but I decided to take life by the horns and hit the gym (I can now bench 30kg) and to get a decent haircut (it cost me $10). I also decided to just be myself, I did this by abandoning all of my nerdy hobbies and throwing out all of my anime figures and started getting into Cars, sports and drinking...I love being myself.

Let me offer you some decent life advice here; There's a queen for everyone, you just need to wait. I attached a picture of myself so you can see that while I may be a Chad, I'm actually just a normal guy.

-My fashion sense
-Respecting women

All of those things can be achieved by you also and I hope you see you posting alongside me on IT, fighting the good fight. And while I haven't had sex yet or spoken to a female in 10 years I assure you that I have just improved myself so much that many are just intimidated by me.

View attachment 791493
Fuck you for throwing out anime figures you should have mailed them to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and EckhartTollemaxx

-My fashion sense
-Respecting women

View attachment 791493
tales from the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 8765
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
looks like the guy in this video

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, mulattomaxxer and Ultramental
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Gayalienmax
I like how the response video immediately makes the analogy with dating. This underscores the unconscious reality that any interaction with a hot foid is couched in terms of her desirability and therefore your desirability to her. In this case, the incel's lack of measuring up is communicated by them in ridicule and disgust. Notice how the hotter one must show her disgust almost immediately. It's crucial for her to convey how much better she is than him. Him showing them his parents and dog is viewed as bizarre because he's not attempting to impress them, like any 'normal' guy would.

In other words, to a hot foid, her internal world consists solely of her desirability. When you talk to any remotely attractive foid, she automatically views you as a suitor, as that is the only social dynamic available to her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, mulattomaxxer, justshowerbro and 1 other person
this guy confirms every bias i have about bioleninism. anti-hierarchy politics attract genetic trash like this guy who know they would be at the bottom of any hierarchy in the natural world.

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro
The reaper

-My fashion sense
-Respecting women

View attachment 791493

Just imagine having a hairline like that at his age. He looks like a fucking wizard, ITS OVER

Whos the guy in the pic jfl

looks like the guy in this video

Brutal lookspill tbh but I can't help but cage at this. This guy is going to struggle in life, his complete lack of social awareness will cripple him. His boomer parents can't help him.