I'm a dicklet after all

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Long story short, I measured my erect penis at various points. :ogre:

I'll post the measurements when I wake up.

It was difficult to try and take measurements while trying to stay hard. I basically became softer as soon as I stopped touching muh dick.

Joever for my PIED.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: klimo, socialcel, TechnoBoss and 18 others
Time for BBC

imagine being haunted by your own cock :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Accelerator, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
imagine being haunted by your own cock :feelshah:
I'm actually relieved, believe it or not. I believe ideal penis is average (5 x 4.5). :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit, optimisticzoomer, LegitUser and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Costcosuperstore and WeiWei
massive cope
I jerk off multiple times everyday and I have been doing that for years. I definitely got some form of erectile dysfunction.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 2 others
I jerk off multiple times everyday and I have been doing that for years. I definitely got some form of erectile dysfunction.
Stop it Gengar, your penis will grow a bit if you stop jerking off also higher T.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Michael Myers
Stop it Gengar, your penis will grow a bit if you stop jerking off also higher T.
It's the only way I know how to cope with being a 28 y/o khhv. :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Autismcel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
It's the only way I know how to cope with being a 28 y/o khhv. :feelswah:
Yea, being 5 inches doesn't matter if you're not gonna use it. Probably if you find a girlfriend in your 30's she's not gonna care about it cuz she's ran through lol

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
Yea, being 5 inches doesn't matter if you're not gonna use it. Probably if you find a girlfriend in your 30's she's not gonna care about it cuz she's ran through.
I may just stay single forever. Better incel than cuck. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mirrormogger, ShowerMaxxing, looksmac and 2 others
Maybe you should worry about being 28 yo virgin instead of your penis size

And didnt you already post your dick pic years ago

• So Sad
Quit gooning, retard. Do you even derive any pleasure from it at this point? Must be like brushing your teeth

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, n9wiff and Michael Myers
Quit gooning, retard. Do you even derive any pleasure from it at this point? Must be like brushing your teeth
I actually do. The first ejaculation is the best. Normally I go 2-3x a day. I'm going for round 2 soon. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Autismcel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
If you're at least about 6x5 it's fine tbh don't listen to the BBC worshippers on here

If you're at least about 6x5 it's fine tbh don't listen to the BBC worshippers on here
NBP or BP? :ogre: Yeah I'm not delulu when it comes to dick sizes but I went with my ruler measurements but I guess tape is more accurate.
So whats the size
I'll post when I wake up (gotta create suspense type of shit innit).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and n9wiff

JFL I'm a dicklet after all​

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, n9wiff and Michael Myers
Why are you doing this gay shit?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Autismcel, n9wiff and 1 other person
You are Indian in the Netherlands right?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Autismcel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Pakistani but yes. Born and raised here. :Comfy:
Is it nice living there as an ethnic? I am Indian-chinese but my parents plan for me to migrate abroad, most probably to the EU or AU.

• +1
Is it nice living there as an ethnic? I am Indian-chinese but my parents plan for me to migrate abroad, most probably to the EU or AU.
indian chinese? let me see ur face

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and n9wiff
Absolutely. This is probably the best country to live in if you want to live in the west.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Costcosuperstore and n9wiff
indian chinese? let me see ur face
I am South Indian. I don't look Chinese at all, I just look like a North Indian.

Only Chinese trait I got is a flat face :feelswah:
Absolutely. This is probably the best country to live in if you want to live in the west.
I've heard it's very nice yeah because I have some Dutch ( From NL ) and they are very friendly.

Do you think my height will be an issue? This forum says 5 ft 10 is manlet height there. For reference I am 181cm

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Michael Myers
NBP or BP? :ogre: Yeah I'm not delulu when it comes to dick sizes but I went with my ruler measurements but I guess tape is more accurate.
If you're overweight then BP. Otherwise NBP.

BP is kinda cope imo. Not like you're gonna press into ur fat pad when showing foids your cock lol

• +1
If you're overweight then BP. Otherwise NBP.

BP is kinda cope imo. Not like you're gonna press into ur fat pad when showing foids your cock lol
I’m currently leanmaxxing. From 85 kg @ 178 to 74 kg. Although BMI calculators say I went from overweight to a healthy weight, my fat storing genetics say otherwise. I still look chubby unfortunately. I agree that BP is cope, because there’s no way you are gonna be able to compress it to that extent while having sex. Even though guys say you can, it’s probably just to a degree at most.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Autismcel and n9wiff
I've heard it's very nice yeah because I have some Dutch ( From NL ) and they are very friendly.

Do you think my height will be an issue? This forum says 5 ft 10 is manlet height there. For reference I am 181cm
Deathniks/muzzies will say the Dutch are racist but they are wrong. I am a deathnik muzzie and wouldn’t say they’re racist. I’m talking about the general public. There’s definitely racism that exists but more so at the workforce. Let’s say you want to apply for a job, they read your name and it doesn’t sound Dutch? They throw it in the bin without reading it. It’s a massive problem. 181 cm is slightly over 5’11” actually. You will get heightmogged daily. By men AND women.

• So Sad
oh you must be Canadian

• +1
I’m currently leanmaxxing. From 85 kg @ 178 to 74 kg. Although BMI calculators say I went from overweight to a healthy weight, my fat storing genetics say otherwise. I still look chubby unfortunately. I agree that BP is cope, because there’s no way you are gonna be able to compress it to that extent while having sex. Even though guys say you can, it’s probably just to a degree at most.
That’s because ur curry genetics

BP isn't cope unless you're literally stabbing yourself

You can still use that extra size when you're going balls deep, that's why scientists use BP measurements

BP isn't cope unless you're literally stabbing yourself

You can still use that extra size when you're going balls deep, that's why scientists use BP measurements
^ Virgin, btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
If the fatpad is .3 and below you can use the bp length during sex is the usual answer

Whats ur new bp size and how was the ruler lying to you all this time?

Common sense bhaijaan, also scientists said it

Fat is soft, not hard
If theres too much fat forget it lol, ur not compressing that much with a quick thrust

• +1
If the fatpad is .3 and below you can use the bp length during sex is the usual answer

Whats ur new bp size and how was the ruler lying to you all this time?
I will post the results in a few hours but my ruler gives me a higher number for BP, between 6.7 and 7.1 depending on where I placed it. :hnghn:

• Love it
If theres too much fat forget it lol, ur not compressing that much with a quick thrust
Yeah if you were obese you'll use half of your bp measurement (i think)

But you'll get like 90% of it if you slim down

I will post the results in a few hours but my ruler gives me a higher number for BP, between 6.7 and 7.1 depending on where I placed it. :hnghn:
Wait so is it not bigger? I’m confused