I'm a dicklet after all

idk what that means if u mean flaccid or erect then yeah 6in erect

flaccid its much smaller bc i have a blood penis
BP is bonepressed and NBP is non-bonepressed. If you place a ruler on the visible penis only then that’s NBP, but you’re supposed to push it into your pubic bone and that’s when you get your BP number.

:ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Something like 6.7 inches
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

(my ruler says between 6.7 and 7.1 but don’t think it’s as accurate as a measuring tape)

this nigga will say dickpill is cope and 5x4.5 is ideal and make 1000000s threads about dick
I’m just keeping it real homeboy. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
BP is bonepressed and NBP is non-bonepressed. If you place a ruler on the visible penis only then that’s NBP, but you’re supposed to push it into your pubic bone and that’s when you get your BP number.
isnt that megacope ? that doesn't reflect your actual size right ?

either way im a dickcel

isnt that megacope ? that doesn't reflect your actual size right ?
It’s done for scientific reasons. When there’s a penis study, it’s better to measure BP because that way you eliminate the variable which is body fat since people have different BF%s.

• JFL
I ended up jerking off 3x and I went to sleep between 9:30 am and 10 am. :ogre:
What time did u wake up before? Wanking before getting out of bed is disheartening to hear

• +1
I hadn’t slept yet. :p

• JFL
Long story short, I measured my erect penis at various points. :ogre:

I'll post the measurements when I wake up.

It was difficult to try and take measurements while trying to stay hard. I basically became softer as soon as I stopped touching muh dick.

Joever for my PIED.
brah we need to have a deep thread on PIED

i think a lot of brahs has it

• So Sad
imagine being 5 inches in this day and age

Yeah I was also lazy, but too lazy to stick to a proper schedule that stays in place for 4-5 days a week. And you’re right, maybe I should take up on their offer. However idk. Like I said, I’m not interested in anyone plus if I marry they want kids and I am an anti-natalist so it’s a bad idea… guess I should stay alone my entire life. :feelsbadman:
Why don’t you want kids?