I’m a disgusting fakecel

iamnothing

iamnothing

I hate all of you
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
85
Reputation
78
I’m a disgusting fakecel. I thought I finally would’ve gotten a girlfriend meaning I could slay a foid,I was entirely wrong. I was told by my friend that his girlfriend said “she’s doesn’t like (me) she prefers tall,tan,athletic,Asian boys” I’m sorry everyone, I’m sorry for those who believed in me😖
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Resonant, walnut456 and 1 other person
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and iamnothing
I’m a disgusting fakecel. I thought I finally would’ve gotten a girlfriend meaning I could slay a foid,I was entirely wrong. I was told by my friend that his girlfriend said “she’s doesn’t like (me) she prefers tall,tan,athletic,Asian boys” I’m sorry everyone, I’m sorry for those who believed in me😖
shut the fuck up
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, Resonant and iamnothing
You're not a fakecel brodie
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, iamnothing and emogymmaxx
Its okay bro you'll find another
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and iamnothing
you are NOTHING
 
  • +1
Reactions: iamnothing and Resonant
Since im on ignore can a nigga ask him if hes the user @aim nothying or @nothying
 
That’s my name
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
 
  • +1
Reactions: iamnothing
Since im on ignore can a nigga ask him if hes the user @aim nothying or @nothying
No lol this is my only account, I don’t have you on ignore I’m just reading everything lmao
 
At this point slaying foids should be the lease of your worries. just become a wizard
 

Similar threads

tjv.er
Replies
4
Views
37
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
g4rlic
Replies
7
Views
36
Crimx991
Crimx991
deris
Replies
6
Views
43
ouiii
ouiii
vux
Replies
54
Views
213
ICR
ICR
alurmo
Replies
15
Views
61
tenmacel
tenmacel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SupressedLowLife
Back
Top