I’m a fat failure

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This ain’t larp no more, I fuckn hate this shit so much.

I’m at home and a failure. My mom dont support me. She just sponsors everything the doctor says. When I was 14 and the doctor said take ADD meds she supported it fully. Now at 18 when my doctor says take depression meds (not even fuckn diagnosed by a psychiatrist) my mom says take them and supports the doctor. Meanwhile when I find shit for appetite suppression, my mom says “no, it’s not right. It may affect you. I can’t support this. Control cravings on your own :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

All my fuckn friends left me in the dust apart from a very small few. Most of the niggas who left are Ontop enjoying life rn. Even in quarantine. my very small amount left are also mostly enjoying life and mostly ignore me apart from 1.

My extended family think I’m a fuckn joke. They hate me. My aunt laughs at my failure and lack of achievement. They almost surely are talking behind my back

My mom says shit like she hopes everything opens up again so she don’t have to be stuck at home with me. She thinks I’m a crazy man who needs to be sedated. When I confront her with the truth all she can say is “take your meds and calm down” as if I’m some schizophrenic freak. Wtf bro

This has all led to me rotting inside and resorting to larping on this site for fun and attention. Now I don’t even see fun in it because it’s gotten stale and I’ve turned many niggas against me

This ain’t a cry for help, I’m just venting n mad. My mom just told me again to basically stfu and take my meds which naturally Made me angry. I’ve fallen so low to this point, I’m a disappointment. A disgrace rn. Fuck

If you niggas wanna troll this thread idc. It is what it is. I’m just angry, not even sad. Everything I saw is automatically discredited because people think I’m crazy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, SPFromNY914, goat2x and 21 others
holy fuck same, including the part about add meds

just water fast with me bro I will make a log thread sooner or later, I would post pics but the faggots on this forum are immature jealous fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Chadeep and 3 others
Yes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Inb4 dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I fucking hate you. Legit. All you do is just look down on others and spit on them when they’re down. You’re a POS. Fuck off
holy fuck same, including the part about add meds

just water fast with me bro I will make a log thread sooner or later, I would post pics but the faggots on this forum are immature jealous fucks
I have snake diet all planned out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891, turkproducer and 1 other person
I'll never understand why u care so much about ur mom tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
I fucking hate you. Legit. All you do is just look down on others and spit on them when they’re down. You’re a POS.
https://lookism.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FJMkHZgG.gif&hash=8a24a9f50be5271ba0e1ebbc820c052a

You are absolutely right.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mikeock, stuckneworleans and 3 others
I'll never understand why u care so much about ur mom tbh
I live with her and have almost nothing left. I thought she was one of the things I had left but no she couldn’t give any less of a fuck. She just watches me and makes comments about me in the midst of me failing. Ofc I’m gonna care, she’s my mum

• +1
this is such a shame to hear, king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Blackout.xl
I’m not a king no more. If I ever was a king, the kingdom has long been destroyed. I fucked up. It is what it is, not much I can do
damn boyo these mood swings really kicking in and out. i almost slit my throat yesterday, im laughing like maniac today all day
over for neurotransmittercels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
I live with her and have almost nothing left. I thought she was one of the things I had left but no she couldn’t give any less of a fuck. She just watches me and makes comments about me in the midst of me failing. Ofc I’m gonna care, she’s my mum
I can't relate lol. But, when do u plan to move out?

• +1
I can't relate lol. But, when do u plan to move out?
Not anytime soon. Avg rent price in my city is 1.4-2k now
damn boyo these mood swings really kicking in and out. i almost slit my throat yesterday, im laughing like maniac today all day
over for neurotransmittercels
I’m scared for u boyo. I don’t want you to reach an unfortunate end. Hopefully u get better. See a doctor when u can tbh

• +1
I believe in you king

• +1
Not anytime soon. Avg rent price in my city is 1.4-2k now
1.4-2 k for what son? You only need a room...

Nvm i don't know ur life so i can't talk about it. Just be wise whatever you do.

• +1
YOU'LL MAKE IT, SON. JUST CUT DOWN ON THAT FAT AND SEE WHAT YOU'RE WORKING WITH.

• +1
1.4-2 k for what son? You only need a room...

Nvm i don't know ur life so i can't talk about it. Just be wise whatever you do.
Ye bro 1 bedroom apartment in my city is expensive af. I might have to bunk with roommates if I move out ngl
YOU'LL MAKE IT, SON. JUST CUT DOWN ON THAT FAT AND SEE WHAT YOU'RE WORKING WITH.
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PersianKingdom
stop taking the med then bitch

• +1
You are a 6'4 BBC

Just audition for blacked.com

Or some cheapo homemade version
Or serious, become a gigolo for frustrated white wives/grannies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
Idk 30-40%
Oy, gevalt. I hope you don't have loose skin in your future. It might help you to go on a normal (but still aggressive, like 800-1000 calories below maintenance) diet and seriously lift weights. You will not be happy with your body at whatever goal weight you've chosen if you starve yourself down there. Trust me, I've done it, and would never do it again.

• +1
Oy, gevalt. I hope you don't have loose skin in your future. It might help you to go on a normal (but still aggressive, like 800-1000 calories below maintenance) diet and seriously lift weights. You will not be happy with your body at whatever goal weight you've chosen if you starve yourself down there. Trust me, I've done it, and would never do it again.
Gyms are closed where I’m at

• +1
You need the Ethiopian diet tbh

eat nuffin

• +1
Gyms are closed where I’m at
Oh, right. Coronameme. You can still get plenty of development with push-ups, table rows, and split squats, at least until the gyms are open again. You can even do pull-ups and dips once you get strong enough and lose enough weight.

• +1
yes, you hit the nail on the head

• +1
and without fail you are the funniest account on here. i literally cried myself from laughter to LITERAL PISS after reading your ebonic tier ghetto woordenboek recounts of living with that fat ugly whore you call a mother and begging her to buy you pills to lose weight you fat depressed suicidal fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
and without fail you are the funniest account on here. i literally cried myself from laughter to LITERAL PISS after reading your ebonic tier ghetto woordenboek recounts of living with that fat ugly whore you call a mother and begging her to buy you pills to lose weight you fat depressed suicidal fuck
Why are you coming at me so hard?
yes, you hit the nail on the head
I’m sorry for what I said to u. I’m wrong and you’re right

• +1

DazzlingPlasticChihuahua size restricted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and nothingelse2do
Keep your head up young blood

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Because you have called me fat all the time.
Ok maybe I was just insulting u for reactions and likes bro I’m sorry u were right i was wrong fuck i hit a wall in life I’m a fuckup you might as well just finish me off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
keep cutting bro we will become human one day

• +1
giphy.gif

• +1
Steve Carell Facepalm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2486 and stuckneworleans

I’m at home and a failure. My mom dont support me. She just sponsors everything the doctor says. When I was 14 and the doctor said take ADD meds she supported it fully. Now at 18 when my doctor says take depression meds (not even fuckn diagnosed by a psychiatrist) my mom says take them and supports the doctor. Meanwhile when I find shit for appetite suppression, my mom says “no, it’s not right. It may affect you. I can’t support this. Control cravings on your own :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

All my fuckn friends left me in the dust apart from a very small few. Most of the niggas who left are Ontop enjoying life rn. Even in quarantine. my very small amount left are also mostly enjoying life and mostly ignore me apart from 1.

My extended family think I’m a fuckn joke. They hate me. My aunt laughs at my failure and lack of achievement. They almost surely are talking behind my back

My mom says shit like she hopes everything opens up again so she don’t have to be stuck at home with me. She thinks I’m a crazy man who needs to be sedated. When I confront her with the truth all she can say is “take your meds and calm down” as if I’m some schizophrenic freak. Wtf bro

This has all led to me rotting inside and resorting to larping on this site for fun and attention. Now I don’t even see fun in it because it’s gotten stale and I’ve turned many niggas against me

This ain’t a cry for help, I’m just venting n mad. My mom just told me again to basically stfu and take my meds which naturally Made me angry. I’ve fallen so low to this point, I’m a disappointment. A disgrace rn. Fuck

If you niggas wanna troll this thread idc. It is what it is. I’m just angry, not even sad. Everything I saw is automatically discredited because people think I’m crazy

Have you fasted?

Stimulants help

• +1
Have you fasted?

Stimulants help
I got my hands on ephedrine and caffeine. I’m trying a stronger craving suppressant that @Aesthetic mentioned

I attempted a snake fast not too long ago

• +1
I got my hands on ephedrine and caffeine. I’m trying a stronger craving suppressant that @Aesthetic mentioned

I attempted a snake fast not too long ago

Sign up for a dorm food cafeteria. You can track calories and control your weight extremely fast. That's how I lost weight

• +1
I cant imagine having to tak to a female every day for more than a minute at most, everything they say is low IQ asf and makes no sense, also annoying.Where do you live

• +1
The taking meds part hit pretty close to home.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and Blackout.xl

Not gonna troll, I feel your situation man.
Was fat and incredibly short so I got bullied for that for more then 5 years in school.
We'll all ascend, mah bratha

• +1
Not gonna troll, I feel your situation man.
Was fat and incredibly short so I got bullied for that for more then 5 years in school.
We'll all ascend, mah bratha
Indeed king

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2658
Didint read because you are BBC champion

• So Sad
  • +1