• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Pubertymaxxer3
Just lose weight fatcels = volcels, also ur 6'4 bbc son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
This ain’t larp no more, I fuckn hate this shit so much.

I’m at home and a failure. My mom dont support me. She just sponsors everything the doctor says. When I was 14 and the doctor said take ADD meds she supported it fully. Now at 18 when my doctor says take depression meds (not even fuckn diagnosed by a psychiatrist) my mom says take them and supports the doctor. Meanwhile when I find shit for appetite suppression, my mom says “no, it’s not right. It may affect you. I can’t support this. Control cravings on your own :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

All my fuckn friends left me in the dust apart from a very small few. Most of the niggas who left are Ontop enjoying life rn. Even in quarantine. my very small amount left are also mostly enjoying life and mostly ignore me apart from 1.

My extended family think I’m a fuckn joke. They hate me. My aunt laughs at my failure and lack of achievement. They almost surely are talking behind my back

My mom says shit like she hopes everything opens up again so she don’t have to be stuck at home with me. She thinks I’m a crazy man who needs to be sedated. When I confront her with the truth all she can say is “take your meds and calm down” as if I’m some schizophrenic freak. Wtf bro

This has all led to me rotting inside and resorting to larping on this site for fun and attention. Now I don’t even see fun in it because it’s gotten stale and I’ve turned many niggas against me

This ain’t a cry for help, I’m just venting n mad. My mom just told me again to basically stfu and take my meds which naturally Made me angry. I’ve fallen so low to this point, I’m a disappointment. A disgrace rn. Fuck

If you niggas wanna troll this thread idc. It is what it is. I’m just angry, not even sad. Everything I saw is automatically discredited because people think I’m crazy

If it helps there is a massive economic collapse coming , which will level out the success field as most will lose everything.

I suggest you learn how to open a business, does your house have lots of spare rooms or like a dining area not occupied?

• +1
If it helps there is a massive economic collapse coming , which will level out the success field as most will lose everything.

I suggest you learn how to open a business, does your house have lots of spare rooms or like a dining area not occupied?
No tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

If you are based in the uk I can help. If not you will have to create a business plan and hope your mum does some sort of equity release like a Heloc to draw some money out of the house and fund your business, this will be insanely difficult right now you have to wait 2 or 3 years for things to collapse and settle.

• +1
If you are based in the uk I can help. If not you will have to create a business plan and hope your mum does some sort of equity release like a Heloc to draw some money out of the house and fund your business, this will be insanely difficult right now , it's best to wait 2 or 3 years for things to collapse and settle.
I’m in Canada

shes sitting on a massive fund ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I’m in Canada

shes sitting on a massive fund ngl

There's nothing wrong with getting parental help like 95% wealthy people got some help. The self made millionaire who started with 0 is some meme.

A very easy business is renting your rooms out or air bnb . I used to sleep on my mums bedroom floor whilst I rented out my rooms, lounge, dining room Made like £150,000 so far for my mum . I inherited half my house off my dad and my mum is giving me the other half with my bro.

Plan to having a rental portfolio after the market collapses. Things change bro, my family are from Guyana started off as cleaners on welfare now we have a seven figure net worth in the UK, London.

This isn't a brag it's me putting ideas in your head showing you opportunities and how things change. It's never over.

Last edited:
  • +1
You're just a fat nigger freak that deserves nothing else but unceasing pain

This will be you once I finish you off, shit-skinned darkie

B04355AB 169E 4C74 8D38 7EBEE8836498

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Blackout.xl
at least youre tall, do not give up :)

• +1