I'm a fat piece of shit help me

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Alright enough larp, I admit it, Im fat, my bmi is 29, Im almost obese, not yet but almost obese, Im tall and have a 22 inch bideltoid but i have no abs and I want to change this.

Can someone please help me provide me with something, useful thread or information anything helps.

Put down the fork .

Fatty

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, GabachoCopium, rand anon and 3 others
Put down the fork .

Fatty
i promised to gandy im stopping goyslop i just ate 2 five guys burgers, chips and like 3 milkshakes

i swear to god if i just lost weight (and gained some muscle) id be a white tall fit dude with a full head of hair and I could get laid finally if I tried.

right now kind of incel cause of this

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
just eat less jfl, loosing weight is the easiest thing ever

Over for fatcels.

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen
i promised to gandy im stopping goyslop i just ate 2 five guys burgers, chips and like 3 milkshakes

i swear to god if i just lost weight (and gained some muscle) id be a white tall fit dude with a full head of hair and I could get laid finally if I tried.

Dude don't go all the way start slow

honestly lifting weights is the best thing u ould do atm
then focus on a calorie deficit
then add cardio

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Azonin
Over for fatcels.
fucking over for me i barely have any money and im throwing it all in the toilet for goyslop

just eat less jfl, loosing weight is the easiest thing ever
Bro when am i supposed to see progress, yesterday i did 1 hour boxing cardio and ate like 800 calories now today i fucked it all up i want to shoot myself in the head

Weight is never a cause for inceldom, most fat guys have fat girlfriends, if you’re truly incel you have better issues than weight

Bro when am i supposed to see progress, yesterday i did 1 hour boxing cardio and ate like 800 calories now today i fucked it all up i want to shoot myself in the head
watch salludon ascension videos for motivation theory

Are you skinny fat? What is your waist circumference

Are you skinny fat? What is your waist circumference
Shit good point, probably skinny fat but likely because I have the weakest abs ever, no muscle there but I have bicep muscle ( 17 inch)

Just diet? Idk dude.

Shit good point, probably skinny fat but likely because I have the weakest abs ever, no muscle there but I have bicep muscle ( 17 inch)
It isn’t a question of your ab muscles in specific. I ask because waist circumference is the primary indicator of insulin resistance aka being skinny fat. This is a result of the increased visceral fat.

What is your fasting glucose? A1C? Fasting insulin?

It isn’t a question of your ab muscles in specific. I ask because waist circumference is the primary indicator of insulin resistance aka being skinny fat. This is a result of the increased visceral fat.

What is your fasting glucose? A1C? Fasting insulin?
it is quite low, though that could be because i follow a nuanced body distribution where a lot of the fat goes to my hips rather than my waist, meaning i kinda have a pear fat distribution than apple, not entirely pear though which would be a woman's.

it is quite low, though that could be because i follow a nuanced body distribution where a lot of the fat goes to my hips rather than my waist, meaning i kinda have a pear fat distribution than apple, not entirely pear though which would be a woman's.
okay well imo, a keto diet will suit you well. About 70% of fat people are insulin resistant and the cure for that is keto. You will melt fat off all the while re-sensitizing yourself to insulin. It’s a good recomposition technique for fat-cels

okay well imo, a keto diet will suit you well. About 70% of fat people are insulin resistant and the cure for that is keto. You will melt fat off all the while re-sensitizing yourself to insulin. It’s a good recomposition technique for fat-cels
Okay, is doing keto and high protein viable while losing weight?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Depends how old you are, if you're a teen don't put down the fork ur gonna get shorter, but ig that isn't a problem for u so just go on a basic calorie deficit, even tho it's honestly not necessary, I was 74 kgs out of shape I still ate more than my maintenance calories and just replaced most of the fat with muscle, try powerlifting, eating less makes u a weak skinny boy

Depends how old you are, if you're a teen don't put down the fork ur gonna get shorter, but ig that isn't a problem for u so just go on a basic calorie deficit, even tho it's honestly not necessary, I was 74 kgs out of shape I still ate more than my maintenance calories and just replaced most of the fat with muscle, try powerlifting, eating less makes u a weak skinny boy
"dont put down the fork youre gonna get shorter"

Im 6'3.5 I dont give a fuck about being taller honestly speaking, Im 18 and I want to be skinny now not in 20/21 where I will lose time.

calorie deficit is very good for testosterone, doesnt make you weak, just eat a lot of protein but go below your calorie deficit

obviously talking about myself here since im the fat dude tho when i say fat i dont mean peter griffin for some girls they may see it as a failo but still want to fuck me

"dont put down the fork youre gonna get shorter"

Im 6'3.5 I dont give a fuck about being taller honestly speaking, Im 18 and I want to be skinny now not in 20/21 where I will lose time.
Eh just eat less and move more then, just make sure most of what u eat has high nutrition value, so beef or chicken, also some broccoli and other vegetables, I'm pretty sure u know what a calorie deficit is so I don't even have to explain it

Eh just eat less and move more then, just make sure most of what u eat has high nutrition value, so beef or chicken, also some broccoli and other vegetables, I'm pretty sure u know what a calorie deficit is so I don't even have to explain it
I eat a lot of beef, specifically grass fed beef for omega 3maxxing, also cook it in extra virgin olive oil but only problem is that it's packaged in plastic which could contain bisphenol A and fuck with my fertility but still.

Ik what a calorie deficit is but I feel like I havent been gaining progress on it, Ill go 3 months on it consistently if I dont see progress I swear I will check my thyroid hormones or metabolism

You are not fat enough to need GLP1 agonists. You probably just need to be better educated on diet and exercise. I don't have the time or patience to do that. So short version: just don't eat one day a week, drink only water or diet soda. Do that until you loose the weight.

You are not fat enough to need GLP1 agonists. You probably just need to be better educated on diet and exercise. I don't have the time or patience to do that. So short version: just don't eat one day a week, drink only water or diet soda. Do that until you loose the weight.
dont one day a week, did you mean exercise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back