I'm a fatcel bcoz eating gives me dopamine rush

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
theres no bigger dopamine rush for me then eating 5000kcal of junk food

Start smoking. It gives even bigger dopamine rush. You will lose weight too. Win win

hitting weight loss goals and getting told “yo you lost weight” is a dopamine farm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 2745 and NiBBaCel
Start smoking. It gives even bigger dopamine rush. You will lose weight too. Win win
What brands do you suggest. It’s very expensive lifestyle to end up coughing out your lungs

What brands do you suggest. It’s very expensive lifestyle to end up coughing out your lungs
theres a camel type with lime flavour -> only which is worth to dye for tbh

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
The brands i smoke might not be available in your country.

I smoke "4 square crush mint flavour". Pack of 12 costs me 1.5 dollars.
Try malboro or something idk.

• +1
The brands i smoke might not be available in your country.

I smoke "4 square crush mint flavour". Pack of 12 costs me 1.5 dollars.
Try malboro or something idk.
Do you become ugly from it? I don’t care about health dangers tbh. Looks> health

Do you become ugly from it? I don’t care about health dangers tbh. Looks> health
It causes collagen loss. But also makes voice rugged and deep which is a huge halo.
Choice is yours

• +1
Jfl at recommending to ppl to start smoking. It only feels good in the beginning, like any drug. After a while you need it to just feel normal and become dependent on it.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Jfl at recommending to ppl to start smoking. It only feels good in the beginning, like any drug. After a while you need it to just feel normal and become dependent on it.
Kinda legit tbh. I am addicted