i’m a fucking idiot i thought she loved me back

S

Sasarazza

Iron
i’ve been talking to this girl for 6 months and she always answers quick asf and sends me gm and gn texts i wrote her poems where i explicitedly said ily and she was acting like she wasn’t getting the hint yesterday i confessed like the fucking idiot i am and she just said idk if i love you back i’m gonna fucking rope istg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ThatChicoFan, N8verBegan, Thebbcmaxxer and 2 others
E0DD2439 3317 4109 AD0B C550FA1F3DB0

• JFL
Reactions: udeactive
Bruh 6 months talking to a girl?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and grief
Bruh 6 months talking to a girl?
yes dude this shit is crazy she wouldn’t get the fucking hint and she didn’t even say no i don’t like you she said idk

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
i’ve been talking to this girl for 6 months and she always answers quick asf and sends me gm and gn texts i wrote her poems where i explicitedly said ily and she was acting like she wasn’t getting the hint yesterday i confessed like the fucking idiot i am and she just said idk if i love you back i’m gonna fucking rope istg
First time with a woman?

Why are you reading her poems that's goofy asf instantly friendzoned
Women don't care about that
They only want you to be attractive, confident and seductive

She might have a lot of guys like you texting her and all of them are just friends in her mind.
It's over for white knights and good boys

Women today are spoiled degenerates

Last edited:
  • So Sad
First time with a woman?
Why are you reading her poems that's goofy asf instantly friendzoned
Women don't care about that
They only want you to be attractive, confident and seductive
She might have a lot of guys like you texting her and all of them are just friends in her mind
It's over
she literally complimented me all the time i thought she found me attractive

• So Sad
she literally complimented me all the time i thought she found me attractive
Women today are degenerates
If she doesn't find you sexually alluring then it means nothing, you will he her last option as a LTR. The meme that nice guys finish last is completely real according to the red and blackpill. #notasimpleft

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Wrote her poems JFL rope now immediately bhai

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and grief
If she doesn't find you sexually alluring then it means nothing, you will he her last option as a LTR. The meme that nice guys finish last is completely real according to the red and blackpill.
what’s an LTR also we’re too young to think about sexual appeal on purpose but maybe it has an effect on her subconscious,? also i didn’t get full on rejected she just said to give her time to think but it’s 90% over nice guys really do finish last blackpill is the true way

• So Sad
@grief

• So Sad
Wrote her poems JFL rope now immediately bhai
yeah i’m never doing the same fucking mistake again i’m never gonna be nice to a girl again

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01 and grief
Jfl, if she aint fucking you within 2 weeks of talking stage, she aint want you.

Fuck, I would ghost any girl who won’t let me go to her place after two weeks of talking to her

• So Sad
Jfl, if she aint fucking you within 2 weeks of talking stage, she aint want you.

Fuck, I would ghost any girl who won’t let me go to her place after two weeks of talking to her
man we’re 15 and we live in a muslim conservative country, there’s no going to her place in my country

• So Sad
man we’re 15 and we live in a muslim conservative country, there’s no going to her place in my country
Just arrange marrymaxx lil nigga

• So Sad
yeah i’m never doing the same fucking mistake again i’m never gonna be nice to a girl again
Time to pneumocytosismaxx JFL, he cheated on his gf 7 times and told her to rope only for her to suck his dick later :lul:

• So Sad
Just arrange marrymaxx lil nigga
nah fuck that fuck being loyal to another woman again as soon as i can hardmaxx and get attractive i will break as many hearts as possible just wait

• So Sad
Time to pneumocytosismaxx JFL, he cheated on his gf 7 times and told her to rope only for her to suck his dick later :lul:
How is that possible? Only Chad does this because women aren't jealous of Chad being with multiple women.

• So Sad
nah fuck that fuck being loyal to another woman again as soon as i can hardmaxx and get attractive i will break as many hearts as possible just wait
I still have been waiting for that moment
What's your rating

• So Sad
How is that possible? Only Chad does this because women aren't jealous of Chad being with multiple women.
@pneumocystosis is a chad

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back