I'm a genetic abomination

currycelincurryland

currycelincurryland

Bronze
I'm 27 but look 16.I have tiny wrists,peasize skull (21.625 inches) and a truecel body.No amount of looksmaxing can fix my appearance. Throughout my whole life I haven't got any female attention despite living in a country with ugliest foids every evening when I get back home after wagecucking I see so many couple's ,at that time I feel completely suicidal.At my workplace every female avoids me like plague they talk with everybody but me. Wish I could lay my hands on nembutal that's my only wish.

Username checks out.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Chadelite
I'm 27 but look 16.I have tiny wrists,peasize skull (21.625 inches) and a truecel body.No amount of looksmaxing can fix my appearance. Throughout my whole life I haven't got any female attention despite living in a country with ugliest foids every evening when I get back home after wagecucking I see so many couple's ,at that time I feel completely suicidal.At my workplace every female avoids me like plague they talk with everybody but me. Wish I could lay my hands on nembutal that's my only wish.
if u have money

u can got on hgh and test

u have nothing to lose

hgh should make ur skull bigger

but u probs haven't got money

my condolences

Can you grow facial hair (that is visible)?

That could help, if you can.
No I can't.Im going to get T levels checked tomorrow.
if u have money

u can got on hgh and test

u have nothing to lose

hgh should make ur skull bigger

but u probs haven't got money
At 27 can I increase my skull width?

No I can't.Im going to get T levels checked tomorrow.
Damn, that's fuckd/shitty that you can't grow facial hair atm. You can easily look older foten, by having a stubble. Having a good stubble shows women, you're not a boy anymore but a man (at least to a large extend)

If you're curry you already are a genetic abomination by itself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back