I’m a lab rat

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Generic adderall is a bust and I’m just gonna be another statistic of an adverse reaction :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

It is over. Why did the pharmacy have to give me generic adderall. Why don’t they just stock brand name only? This generic stuff is like buying from a shady dealer who’s known for filling capsules with other shit. Wtf bro

Time 2 rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, TsarTsar444, sytyl and 4 others
oh bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
stop & replace with high caffeine dose. Doesn't work as well but close enough & boosts T rather than lowers it. I've been just as productive with it.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Blackout.xl
stop & replace with high caffeine dose. Doesn't work as well but close enough & boosts T rather than lowers it. I've been just as productive with it.
I have severe adhd it’s not just productivity my brain is fucked and I’m a rat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Lux
tbh i feel very similar on adderall and coffee. i have adhd too but not severe

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Lux
only hope now is to pray to Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Generic has the same quality. Jfl at buying overpriced branded drugs. You got jewed

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Bewusst
Generic has the same quality. Jfl at buying overpriced branded drugs. You got jewed
Branded drugs in Canada are free, generics obviously arent the same quality. Didn’t you read the thread? Every company uses different fillers for the drug

Last edited: