arthurfish
earthmover
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2026
- Posts
- 1,002
- Reputation
- 1,028
Title.
For all its faults, it's still a pretty fun and entertaining site. I don't get all these Org end-timers who talk about how the end is nigh and how the site has fallen off and whatnot. Perhaps the quality of actual looksmaxxing content has, but I think the site itself isn't so horrible. Content is bound to become saturated and new users are bound to come to this forum as looksmaxxing gets more and more mainstream.
For all its faults, it's still a pretty fun and entertaining site. I don't get all these Org end-timers who talk about how the end is nigh and how the site has fallen off and whatnot. Perhaps the quality of actual looksmaxxing content has, but I think the site itself isn't so horrible. Content is bound to become saturated and new users are bound to come to this forum as looksmaxxing gets more and more mainstream.