I'm a low T cuck

But how can I look older if I have low T shouldn't I look like a pretty boy I don't get it
how do you even know you have low T, plus you forget that your lifestyle affects your chronological aging hence why you look older. On top of that you prolly have shit genetics too.
 
how do you even know you have low T, plus you forget that your lifestyle affects your chronological aging hence why you look older. On top of that you prolly have shit genetics too.
My face and voice
 
@MoggerGaston ish pheno, u both are in the twilight zone htn tier of looks
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
I would definitely say I'm average irl but below average for this forums standards if you discount pheno and height+frame
The people on this forum don't go outside and are completely delusional

They will see a 69mm IPD and claim it's deformed truecel tier
 
The people on this forum don't go outside and are completely delusional

They will see a 69mm IPD and claim it's deformed truecel tier
Ik I don't take much of what people say here seriously
 
  • +1
Reactions: casadebanho
@MoggerGaston ish pheno, u both are in the twilight zone htn tier of looks
a2a668381e3f1d81a542907fc31650c8.png


that means its over
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon

Similar threads

8
Replies
5
Views
22
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
appealislaww
Replies
1
Views
28
Niebvll
Niebvll
blyater
Replies
9
Views
91
badacne
badacne
urleastfavvvltn
Replies
55
Views
144
urleastfavvvltn
urleastfavvvltn
A
Replies
0
Views
13
Asian 16
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top