"I'm a model" = foids will automatically stop talking to you

Why is telling a girl you're a model = failo?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Da joos cucked Ernesto with dry air
Why are they like this?
Unironically it's a failo especially if the foid is 20+
Even if the model is a literal LTN subhuman

Like if this guy were talking to a girl, she'd get all excited to talk to him until he pulls "I work as a model" card, which ironically makes foids lose interest.

It could be said this might be why male models on IG have mostly faggot/pajeet interactions, and random non-model prettyboys have mostly foid interactions. ESPECIALLY if the prettyboy has a low following, foids will AGGRESSIVELY comment and like his images and possibly even DM him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Chadeep, PsychoH and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
made a poll

@edodalic29

Why are they like this?
Second option 100% of time, any other response is gaslighted copium

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Mrinfinityx why vain?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
@PsychoDsk why insecure?

@Mrinfinityx why vain?
Cause hunter eyes are linked with arrogance and narcissism vibe, just do a Photofeeler experiment with Salludon resting bitch face, u will see fast enough

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and iam good boy
It's narcy and makes it sound like you want to be the one who's chased

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, nword49 and Mrinfinityx
Cause hunter eyes are linked with arrogance and narcissism vibe, just do a Photofeeler experiment with Salludon resting bitch face, u will see fast enough

View attachment 3084784
It's narcy and makes it sound like you want to be the one who's chased
also:
It could be said this might be why male models on IG have mostly faggot/pajeet interactions, and random non-model prettyboys have mostly foid interactions. ESPECIALLY if the prettyboy has a low following, foids will AGGRESSIVELY comment and like his images and possibly even DM him.

• +1
Because tonight, this guy is gonna meet his destiny.. and he's gonna fuck the shit out of this 17 years old foid..

And she's so ready for this.. and prepared so much for this moment..

And there's literally no one capable of doing anything about it.. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nword49, ascension and 5 others
Aesthetics high trust appeal in features is everything

Henry Cavill 48417913146 cropped1

U dont notice this but u do the same subconsciously when u are deciding and choosing which women u find attractive, this is why this supermodel is an absolute abomination appeal wise

800px Adriana Lima 2019 by Glenn Francis

• +1
foids only go for high trust nt prettyboys, models are the opposite of that

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, Costcosuperstore, lowiqNormie and 2 others
Check DMS 😡

• JFL
how do you know they stop talking to models

• +1
Reactions: nword49, ascension and Xangsane
Why are they like this?

Like if this guy were talking to a girl, she'd get all excited to talk to him until he pulls "I work as a model" card, which ironically makes foids lose interest.

Many people have low self-esteem today

And it's way too common for people to be unhappy about others success, not just in the dating scene

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Mrinfinityx, Xangsane and 1 other person
options

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@notsocommonthumb why other?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Many people have low self-esteem today

And it's way too common for people to be unhappy about others success, not just in the dating scene
I just asked ChatGPT and they said the same thing
I have spoken to girls and knew people that say women ghost them/lost interest when they (male) reveal they model, whether full or part time
and most typically the woman thinks he would have too many options, often with women more attractive than her
A lot of women don't realize that to be a model it's not about being conventionally attractive, it's about being striking. You can be a LTN striking person. In fact many models are MTN and below and just look striking. Yet foids will STILL get insecure about these niggas
how do you know they stop talking to models
See above
foids only go for high trust nt prettyboys, models are the opposite of that
some prettyboys are also models and they again get VERY insecure
Aesthetics high trust appeal in features is everything

View attachment 3084791

U dont notice this but u do the same subconsciously when u are deciding and choosing which women u find attractive, this is why this supermodel is an absolute abomination appeal wise

View attachment 3084793

View attachment 3084794
Are you sure it's not about the foid being insecure?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and shia.jihadist
@Whatever

Not a real job
2&4

• JFL
I have spoken to girls and knew people that say women ghost them/lost interest when they (male) reveal they model, whether full or part time
and most typically the woman thinks he would have too many options, often with women more attractive than her
A lot of women don't realize that to be a model it's not about being conventionally attractive, it's about being striking. You can be a LTN striking person. In fact many models are MTN and below and just look striking. Yet foids will STILL get insecure about these niggas
JFL

Do you think guys might do the same for Stacy, insecure she might cheat or whatever, especially if way above looks-level

like MTN guy to Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Mrinfinityx
@notsocommonthumb why other?
Because alot of girls think models are toxic and because they are 20+ they aren't necesarily looking for a hookup. So a model isn't good for a long term relationship, the girl can easily find another boy just as attractive who isn't a model.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Xangsane and lowtiernormiechad
All of them

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and Xangsane
I just asked ChatGPT and they said the same thing

See above

some prettyboys are also models and they again get VERY insecure

Are you sure it's not about the foid being insecure?
Here is GigaChad with only casted pics of him :

They are 100% thinking he is full of himself and narcissist, so by default unreliable by just this fact cause he thinks he is the main character only seeking his urges and envies not giving a fuck about everybody else period

It is probably the first vibe that come across ur mind too

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, lowiqNormie, Xangsane and 1 other person
JFL

Do you think guys might do the same for Stacy, insecure she might cheat or whatever, especially if way above looks-level

like MTN guy to Stacy.
All depend of the vibe she came across, the halo effect is the main difference in that, u can be a model and looking approachable

Example of high trust vibe :

E1ee88de3667e0f98853ea24c5ce9414

Example of low trust vibe :

HD wallpaper elisabetta canalis italian actress fashion model portrait hoot beautiful woman it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Not a real job
2&4
Elab please?
JFL

like MTN guy to Stacy.
Definitely not. Male and female mindsets are biologically very different
Because alot of girls think models are toxic and because they are 20+ they aren't necesarily looking for a hookup. So a model isn't good for a long term relationship, the girl can easily find another boy just as attractive who isn't a model.
Why do a lot of women believe models are toxic?
And some women believe that "all attractive men are models" and would even ask a Chadlite+ man if he works as a model
the only women I see who DON'T get insecure about a man being a model are weird/alt foids.

also:
All of them
why?
Here is GigaChad with only casted pics of him :

They are 100% thinking he is full of himself and narcissist, so by default unreliable by just this fact cause he thinks he is the main character only seeking his urges and envies not giving a fuck about everybody else period

It is probably the first vibe that come across ur mind too

View attachment 3084827
that's his work portfolio. I don't get why foids would be insecure if he approached them and was interested in dating her. Again, that's his work portfolio and what he does for a living. Managed by PR.
pat pat xangsane's ass
why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, lowiqNormie, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Elab please
Modelling is not a real career
It's temporary
Imagine two situations, same dude same behaviour
One tells the girls that he's a model (A career based on your looks that don't last for long, hard to get job, unstable)
Another one tells that he's a doctor or in finance (Based on your skill, stable, easily employed)

Elab please?

Definitely not. Male and female mindsets are biologically very different

And some women believe that "all attractive men are models" and would even ask a Chadlite+ man if he works as a model
the only women I see who DON'T get insecure about a man being a model are weird/alt foids.

also:

why?

that's his work portfolio. I don't get why foids would be insecure if he approached them and was interested in dating her. Again, that's his work portfolio and what he does for a living. Managed by PR.

why?
I should have precised low trust halo gigachad, that s the main difference among attractiveness in subconscious judgement process, majority of models are looking low trust anyway

Girls will be into it

• JFL
Why are they like this?

Lol bro unironically said "you are goodlooking how can you not be happy " :D

If u say ur a model and u don’t look like one that’s when the problems start

Because foids are insecure as shit , they say the same shit about me , call me full of myself and narcissistic but would blow me in a second if they had the chance

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Because foids are insecure as shit , they say the same shit about me , call me full of myself and narcissistic but would blow me in a second if they had the chance
why do you think they're insecure?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
why do you think they're insecure?
I think its just cause they’re women . They are high inhib by nature so it only makes sense they carry these traits biologically

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Xangsane
Girls will be into it
All depend of the vibe of the Chad in question as i said

Wich one do u think she will choose

066dfa31db1a4893da75d1f31ce97f5d
1920297 D2F8B763 FBC2 4D26 92EA A269D6ECD365

The halo effect is the most brutal pill, even more than looks, strongly linked to midface features harmony and phenotype btw

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, NZb6Air and Mrinfinityx
I think its just cause they’re women . They are high inhib by nature so it only makes sense they carry these traits biologically
The only women I've met who wouldn't be insecure about dating a model are weird or alt foids
I wonder why

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

also:
Woman think male models are toxic because models prioritise their career and looks over their relationships and own well being along with the fact that they know that a chad model could easily replace the girl leading to the girl being insecure since girls date up.

women want to feel like they are the pretty and beautiful person in the relationship, and so dating a model there would be an understanding between the two that the boyfriend is prettier making the girl insecure.
I think that woman simply complement men by asking if they model.

"the only women I see who DON'T get insecure about a man being a model are weird/alt foids." - Because they are weird and don't get social ques. Like the only people you see on big instagam girls comments are weird indians who think they actually have a chance.

I think the reason girls don't comment on models instagrams is because they know that the model probably has hundreds of dms and is way above them socially so they would have no chance.

The reason why they may dm an unpopular prettyboy is probably because they know they have a bigger chance of getting with them.

• +1