"I'm a model" = foids will automatically stop talking to you

Why is telling a girl you're a model = failo?

• Total voters
She would choose both, tf kinda question they are both chads

Your take comes straight from your ass or ur basement
In the dilemma at equal looks level they would def pick the left 80% of time for a LTR perspective, which is the purpose of the majority of women out there above 20 yo

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

foids only go for high trust nt prettyboys, models are the opposite of that
Summary the entire topic btw, low trust is def a model trait, high trust/medium ones are very rare and slay but they are often casted in movies instead

Henry Cavill 48417913146 cropped1

Matt Bomer 450x600 0

Last edited:
The only women I've met who wouldn't be insecure about dating a model are weird or alt foids
I wonder why
Do you think western foids go for model chads or what archetype you think they would choose?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Mrinfinityx
In the dilemma at equal looks level they would def pick the left 80% of time for a LTR perspective, which is the purpose of the majority of women out there above 20 yo

View attachment 3084886
Stop using the cage gif for ur random opinion as if it were a fact

Ur rambling about stuff thatmatters for normies jfl

Woman think male models are toxic because models prioritise their career and looks over their relationships and own well being along with the fact that they know that a chad model could easily replace the girl leading to the girl being insecure since girls date up.
And not all models are chads. In fact you have more striking/alien looking MTN models than Chads, yet they STILL get insecure over them.
women want to feel like they are the pretty and beautiful person in the relationship, and so dating a model there would be an understanding between the two that the boyfriend is prettier making the girl insecure.
I think that woman simply complement men by asking if they model.
Makes sense, but why do they want to feel like the pretty one rather than go with someone similar even if the foid is attractive?
"the only women I see who DON'T get insecure about a man being a model are weird/alt foids." - Because they are weird and don't get social ques. Like the only people you see on big instagam girls comments are weird indians who think they actually have a chance.
WDYM they're weird and don't get social ques? They seem confident.
Remember not all models are chads, you have the weird alien looking ones too, and many models have low social media followings
I think the reason girls don't comment on models instagrams is because they know that the model probably has hundreds of dms and is way above them socially so they would have no chance.
I said many models have low social media followings. Not all are influencers
The reason why they may dm an unpopular prettyboy is probably because they know they have a bigger chance of getting with them.
I agree with this but they have NO self conscience that hundreds and thousands of other women are after him

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Do you think western foids go for model chads or what archetype you think they would choose?
only for validation, not even hookups. They'd prefer if the chad WAS NOT a model

• Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29
Stop using the cage gif for ur random opinion as if it were a fact

Ur rambling about stuff thatmatters for normies jfl
3483481 Capture decran 2023 06 22 a 222002
1920195 photofeeler

2010130 Screenshot 88
3444355 74f91ef53676aa5bc693b7ac10a1efc0

I can go on for years

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Elab please?

Definitely not. Male and female mindsets are biologically very different

Why do a lot of women believe models are toxic?
And some women believe that "all attractive men are models" and would even ask a Chadlite+ man if he works as a model
the only women I see who DON'T get insecure about a man being a model are weird/alt foids.

also:
It could be said this might be why male models on IG have mostly faggot/pajeet interactions, and random non-model prettyboys have mostly foid interactions. ESPECIALLY if the prettyboy has a low following, foids will AGGRESSIVELY comment and like his images and possibly even DM him.

why?

that's his work portfolio. I don't get why foids would be insecure if he approached them and was interested in dating her. Again, that's his work portfolio and what he does for a living. Managed by PR.

why?
Foids are superficial double digit iq with the attention span of a goldfish and thought depth of a monkey , they see low trust guy or striking look model and instantly think he's arrogant and narcy and so you are not attractive anymore, its not like for males , foids can cope with them selves so hard to really think they dont phisycally like a guy anymore if he's low trust or whatever retarded reason their brain told them , if you want to be a female gaze chad you have to be htn high trust prettyboy ideally with medium lenght hair thats peak female gaze and its the equivalent of a psl gigachad on org

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, perpetuallytired, Xangsane and 1 other person
Imagine using self consious ugly subhumans that use that site as an example for individuals who matter. Just LOL at anyone who uses this site as proof speaks volumes for the kinda person they are
If u use similar neutral pictures with a neutral background when only the facial features diverge as plenty of only women below 29 yo voters u must be retarded to think this isn't a solid argument or evidence for theorizing attractiveness in female gaze aspect

3813252 3812643 1702230656196

3813242 3812762 983281

1837164 photofeeler

Images

2632578 Screenshot 20211208 111707

Last edited:
@Whatever

I’d say for many reasons. To a lot of people, modeling doesn’t seem like a real career for a man, he’s not expressing any kind of talent or engaging with others in a meaningful way. Especially HQNP women wanna see something like that.

And ya, it comes off as vain and narcissistic, which can give especially HQNPs the ick immediately. When HQNPs talk about a good looking guy they’re seeing or crushing on, sure they’ll say that he’s hot and tall and etc., but they’ll stop there and then talk way more about how he’s so good at a sport or artistic or doing something cool with his life. Even good looking guys are much better off being humble about it and flexing a cool lifestyle instead of their looks, it’s already a given that they look good so no need to overkill it.

Also, upper tier women can use their looks to get a rich and high status guy. The guy can definitely look good himself but he shouldn’t be using his looks for anything, that’s the woman’s job.

Also, even the top male models seem to massively underperform with women, look at who O’Pry, Maher, etc. always end up with. If it’s even girls, it’s girls who get fogged to oblivion by girls sitting in the back of a ‘90s Volvo wagon watching their boyfriends surf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
I’d say for many reasons. To a lot of people, modeling doesn’t seem like a real career for a man, he’s not expressing any kind of talent or engaging with others in a meaningful way. Especially HQNP women wanna see something like that.

And ya, it comes off as vain and narcissistic, which can give especially HQNPs the ick immediately. When HQNPs talk about a good looking guy they’re seeing or crushing on, sure they’ll say that he’s hot and tall and etc., but they’ll stop there and then talk way more about how he’s so good at a sport or artistic or doing something cool with his life. Even good looking guys are much better off being humble about it and flexing a cool lifestyle instead of their looks, it’s already a given that they look good so no need to overkill it.

Also, upper tier women can use their looks to get a rich and high status guy. The guy can definitely look good himself but he shouldn’t be using his looks for anything, that’s the woman’s job.
Or would you say these HQNP women are insecure as hell?
Also, even the top male models seem to massively underperform with women, look at who O’Pry, Maher, etc. always end up with.
Opry himself dated a female gigastacy model named Fernanda Liz
If it’s even girls, it’s girls who get fogged to oblivion by girls sitting in the back of a ‘90s Volvo wagon watching their boyfriends surf.
90s volvo wagon? don't get this one

Foids are superficial double digit iq with the attention span of a goldfish and thought depth of a monkey , they see low trust guy or striking look model and instantly think he's arrogant and narcy and so you are not attractive anymore, its not like for males , foids can cope with them selves so hard to really think they dont phisycally like a guy anymore if he's low trust or whatever retarded reason their brain told them , if you want to be a female gaze chad you have to be htn high trust prettyboy ideally with medium lenght hair thats peak female gaze and its the equivalent of a psl gigachad on org
would you say even Chad is a failo to foids?

Why are they like this?
Unironically it's a failo especially if the foid is 20+
Even if the model is a literal LTN subhuman

Like if this guy were talking to a girl, she'd get all excited to talk to him until he pulls "I work as a model" card, which ironically makes foids lose interest.

It could be said this might be why male models on IG have mostly faggot/pajeet interactions, and random non-model prettyboys have mostly foid interactions. ESPECIALLY if the prettyboy has a low following, foids will AGGRESSIVELY comment and like his images and possibly even DM him.
couldn't u make more threads like this? instead of this degenerate ai generated jova thing jfl

Aesthetics high trust appeal in features is everything

View attachment 3084791

U dont notice this but u do the same subconsciously when u are deciding and choosing which women u find attractive, this is why this supermodel is an absolute abomination appeal wise

View attachment 3084793

View attachment 3084794
prime lima would be hot to fuck, like i hate her recessed chin mouth breathing buck teeth so much but her eyes kinda hot

imagine looking into her eyes while fucking her

It's narcy and makes it sound like you want to be the one who's chased
Ironically most of the prettyboys they simp for are extremely narcy.

It's so fucking retarded.

It’s mostly just insecurity women can’t stand having to compete for a man’s attention when they know the competition is actually hard

Male models interact with female models all the time and female models legit look like angels irl, most normal bitches should be insecure

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Why are they like this?
Unironically it's a failo especially if the foid is 20+
Even if the model is a literal LTN subhuman

Like if this guy were talking to a girl, she'd get all excited to talk to him until he pulls "I work as a model" card, which ironically makes foids lose interest.

Foids probably know they have a lot of competition so they are scared away.

There's a reason why tall MTN's are usually the biggest slayers around. Or the ugly hot tall guy that girls seem to simp over.

What I don't know is if it's mostly conscious or subconscious on their part. The fact they are scared away by ugly models maybe suggests to me that it's more conscious.

Also people don't view male models highly.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It’s mostly just insecurity women can’t stand having to compete for a man’s attention when they know the competition is actually hard

Male models interact with female models all the time and female models legit look like angels irl, most normal bitches should be insecure
Even the striking LTN male models?

Foids probably know they have a lot of competition so they are scared away.

There's a reason why tall MTN's are usually the biggest slayers around. Or the ugly hot tall guy that girls seem to simp over.

What I don't know is if it's mostly conscious or subconscious on their part. The fact they are scared away by ugly models maybe suggests to me that it's more conscious.

Also people don't view male models highly.
and what about the Chadlite/Chad, that people THINK are the biggest slayers?

Even the striking LTN male models?
if a model is in an agency and goes to castings he is encountering some insanely beautiful women regularly

Women that are guaranteed to make any chick he met just going about his daily life look mediocre

• +1
if a model is in an agency and goes to castings he is encountering some insanely beautiful women regularly

Women that are guaranteed to make any chick he met just going about his daily life look mediocre
Even if he's a recessed alien LTN?

Even if he's a recessed alien LTN?
If a recessed alien LTN is in an agency he is seeing insanely beautiful women at every casting he goes to

• +1
If a recessed alien LTN is in an agency he is seeing insanely beautiful women at every casting he goes to
Even if these beautiful women would eventually LTR rich men?

Or would you say these HQNP women are insecure as hell?

Opry himself dated a female gigastacy model named Fernanda Liz

90s volvo wagon? don't get this one

I wouldn’t say insecure as hell but I think being single makes most people insecure, even if they’re attractive. HQP girls the least so.

I know O’Pry and the other models have dated some gorgeous women, but they have also dated some really mid ones and O’Pry literally got cucked by a curry not too long ago. There are guys out there with less face but more appeal in other ways who do way better than them. So some PSL icon with a perfect face is honestly not who I’d wanna be. Different areas have different niches, the best thing any guy can do is really rock the local niche that girls go crazy over. That gets you all of the positives of being an attractive guy and none of the negatives. I bring up surfers who drive ‘90s Volvo wagons in places like SoCal and Hawaii because I used to live there and I always saw them with girls like this, went to a few parties back in the day where Fernanda Liz would’ve been invisible.

IMG 3592
IMG 3562