I'm a muslim born Arab who left islam (why islam is for retards)

Ranz-dolo

Ranz-dolo

I miss you
Why you might ask:

First of all most arabs are actually retards you can even see it on this forum (example of a sub 80 iq arab user: @StreegeReturn )
Proof of this is that there is not a single arabian country with an average IQ above 90:ROFLMAO:

2nd: imagine starving yourself for 30 days for some sandmutt dog who might not even exist:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not even once in your life BUT EVERY YEAR

3rd: You can't have sex till marriage?? Which retard made up this rule? allah must be a faggot not wanting to fuck hot girls and creampie them. And he's making every muslim suffer too:lul:

Imagine not realizing that all that matters in this world is having sex with hot girls.
Well allah didn't realize this and that's why I left his gay religion.

But let's get this straight now, I didn't fuck anybody over in my life who didn't have it coming to them including that fairytale protagonist

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 19281 and 9 others
Daily reminder that this chadlite is muslim and will probably convert my avi to islam

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 9779, galego123 and 7 others
Trungvu one word
One damn word
@sytyl @Latebloomer10

Alhamdulillah.

Islam is based when it comes to controlling female nature. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
@Gestapo

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Islam is based when it comes to controlling female nature. :feelsgood:
It just makes them hornier for a chad cock because it`s a forbidden fruit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 9779, Gestapo and 4 others

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Ranz-dolo
Why you might ask:

First of all most arabs are actually retards you can even see it on this forum (example of a sub 80 iq arab user: @StreegeReturn )
Proof of this is that there is not a single arabian country with an average IQ above 90:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1678025
View attachment 1678026
2nd: imagine starving yourself for 30 days for some sandmutt dog who might not even exist:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not even once in your life BUT EVERY YEAR

3rd: You can't have sex till marriage?? Which retard made up this rule? allah must be a faggot not wanting to fuck hot girls and creampie them. And he's making every muslim suffer too:lul:

Imagine not realizing that all that matters in this world is having sex with hot girls.

Well allah didn't realize this and that's why I left his gay religion.

But let's get this straight now, I didn't fuck anybody over in my life who didn't have it coming to them including that fairytale protagonist
Open your dm INSHALLAH

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
kill yourself op

Bb

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane