im a teenager but i just need to wait my ascension...

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
i just need to wait any of my looksmatches or below,they will be fucked by a pshychopathic tall thug alpha chad so hard that they will be crying over chads big cock,these chads are the real desires of my looksmatch but after a long time they will learn that chad never setteles down and keeps fucking every girl he knows because he was made for that,after my looksmatches learn the truth about their chads they will search between all the betas that are waiting for her,i will be one of that betas,in that moment i will still beign virgin because im not a pshychopathic tall thug alpha chad,im a cuck short small dick beta.My wife will be very scared of chad and traumatized and will be only searching for betas,im a repleacable beta,she has millions of men like me waiting for our breakup to use their turn with roastie hole foid.

tldr;over:incel:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, fukmylyf, Clown Show and 2 others
You still get pussy at least

Non virgins = pump and dump

And only if they look good

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro
yeah,i think....:incel:
Because of your beta disposition, having a satisfying release with sex and cuddles once a fortnight is the best set up. If she wanted constant sex you wouldn't physically be able to keep up and satisfy her. Instead by waiting you get horny and enjoy it more when you finally get to do it, and the rest of your nights become about making out and going on dates which is soothing to the needy beta male that must have love and provide for a woman to feel good.

Don't compare yourself to others. Instead appreciate what you have. Being a beta provider >>> some coping incel who rots all day dreaming about 'chad does this chad does that'.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Because of your beta disposition, having a satisfying release with sex and cuddles once a fortnight is the best set up. If she wanted constant sex you wouldn't physically be able to keep up and satisfy her. Instead by waiting you get horny and enjoy it more when you finally get to do it, and the rest of your nights become about making out and going on dates which is soothing to the needy beta male that must have love and provide for a woman to feel good.

Don't compare yourself to others. Instead appreciate what you have. Being a beta provider >>> some coping incel who rots all day dreaming about 'chad does this chad does that'.
i dont think she will want constant sex with me as a sub chad,that only pshychopathic tall thug alpha chad:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i dont think she will want constant sex with me as a sub chad,that only pshychopathic tall thug alpha chad:chad:
She won't find you attractive yes. But like is your ego worth being forever alone? You can still have a relationship as oofy doofy

i just need to wait any of my looksmatches or below,they will be fucked by a pshychopathic tall thug alpha chad so hard that they will be crying over chads big cock,these chads are the real desires of my looksmatch but after a long time they will learn that chad never setteles down and keeps fucking every girl he knows because he was made for that,after my looksmatches learn the truth about their chads they will search between all the betas that are waiting for her,i will be one of that betas,in that moment i will still beign virgin because im not a pshychopathic tall thug alpha chad,im a cuck short small dick beta.My wife will be very scared of chad and traumatized and will be only searching for betas,im a repleacable beta,she has millions of men like me waiting for our breakup to use their turn with roastie hole foid.

tldr;over:incel:

She won't find you attractive yes. But like is your ego worth being forever alone? You can still have a relationship as oofy doofy
i think my best option is to moneymax by not getting married and dont having kids and fucking prostitutes,i dont want to involve feelings.:feelsgood:

i think my best option is to moneymax by not getting married and dont having kids and fucking prostitutes,i dont want to involve feelings.:feelsgood:
You'll end up depressed, a wife will make you happy.

All I want is to untake the blackpill and be bluepilled like every other normie, it's just a shame I was too high IQ to see through the gaslighting and propaganda. It will always be on the back of my mind when I eventually do become a beta provider for a used up roastie who is traumatized by dark triad chad, while the bluepillers are happy to welcome them (and their chad fathered children) with open arms.

The problem with the blackpill is that it only shows you reality, it does not prescribe a means of overcoming your place in that reality.

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale
You'll end up depressed, a wife will make you happy.
beign happy with a roastie? that is the only that i can take by my looks...:feelswhy: